Could A Major Terrorist Attack Come In The Form Of Suicide Ebola Agents?

Oh, so you feel nice and cozy do you? You think it couldn't happen here? :lol:

Correct.

You cons will have forgotten about this in 2 weeks.

Oh, I know what it is. Obama will save you. He gave you an Obama phone, and now he's going to save the world. That MUST be why he got that Nobel Peace Prize! ROFL!

obama_superman_xlarge.jpeg

Fear!

Fear fear fear fear!

Fear fear fear fear. Fear fear fear.

FEAR!

No, it's called IMAGINATION — the failure of which is one of the key reasons 9-11 happened, according to your own boy, Mr. Richard A. Clarke.

Moron.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch11.pdf

No, it's called hysterical fearmongering.

What makes Richard A. Clarke my "own boy", exactly?

It is a good possibility that we could be attacked with biological weapons some time in the future. Why would you call that fearmongering? It's a very viable possibility.

Nonsense.

It's fear-mongering because there's a greater chance of being killed by a lighting strike than an terrorist attack of any kind:

"In the last five years, the odds of an American being killed in a terrorist attack have been about 1 in 20 million (that's including both domestic attacks and overseas attacks). [T]hat's considerably smaller than the risk of dying from many other things, from post-surgery complications to ordinary gun violence to lightning."

Eight facts about terrorism in the United States - The Washington Post

Oh, I know what it is. Obama will save you. He gave you an Obama phone, and now he's going to save the world. That MUST be why he got that Nobel Peace Prize! ROFL!

You guys are hysterical over this. In a couple weeks, when you've found something else to be scared about, maybe you'll start to question your judgment when I remind you about this.

Fear!

Fear fear fear fear!

Fear fear fear fear. Fear fear fear.

FEAR!

No, it's called IMAGINATION — the failure of which is one of the key reasons 9-11 happened, according to your own boy, Mr. Richard A. Clarke.

Moron.

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report_Ch11.pdf

No, it's called hysterical fearmongering.

What makes Richard A. Clarke my "own boy", exactly?

It is a good possibility that we could be attacked with biological weapons some time in the future. Why would you call that fearmongering? It's a very viable possibility.

Nonsense.

It's fear-mongering because there's a greater chance of being killed by a lighting strike than an terrorist attack of any kind:

"In the last five years, the odds of an American being killed in a terrorist attack have been about 1 in 20 million (that's including both domestic attacks and overseas attacks). [T]hat's considerably smaller than the risk of dying from many other things, from post-surgery complications to ordinary gun violence to lightning."

Eight facts about terrorism in the United States - The Washington Post

Obviously the government disagrees with you, since a lot of places already have plans for just such an event. You all are naive and have a false sense of security. It is most certainly a good possibility that we will be attacked in the future by terrorists with biological WMD, but as is typical for the liberals, they are just . . . dumb as rocks.

You guys are hysterical over this. In a couple weeks, when you've found something else to be scared about, maybe you'll start to question your judgment when I remind you about this.

The only thing hysterical is you and your denial of reality. :wink_2: THAT is hysterical. The ignorance is astounding, even after I post links. Lol!

I'm not so concerned with Ebola as I am with some of the other contagions. The government sure seems to take it seriously as well.

http://fas.org/irp/crs/RL31669.pdf

There are hundreds, if not thousands or diseases that would be more effective than Ebola as a bio-agent.

Ebola just sounds super scary, 'cause we've already been filled with terror about it.

So . . . you ignoramuses believe that a biological terrorist attack is not possible here in the United States. Why not? Explain to me what precautions there are in place that would prevent such an attack from happening and why you think it is not possible.

So . . . you ignoramuses believe that a biological terrorist attack is not possible here in the United States. Why not? Explain to me what precautions there are in place that would prevent such an attack from happening and why you think it is not possible.

No one is saying it's not "possible".

We're just saying that we're not living in fear of it happening.

I'm not so concerned with Ebola as I am with some of the other contagions. The government sure seems to take it seriously as well.

http://fas.org/irp/crs/RL31669.pdf

There are hundreds, if not thousands or diseases that would be more effective than Ebola as a bio-agent.

Ebola just sounds super scary, 'cause we've already been filled with terror about it.

Umm. Isn't that what I said? I said that I'm not very worried about Ebola, but I am concerned about other biological WMDs that could be used against us at some point in the future. It is a good possibility, and the government acknowledges that fact.

Are you saying that discussing the possibility of it is living in fear? Why do you think that?

Are you saying that discussing the possibility of it is living in fear? Why do you think that?

No, I'm saying that declaring that we should be living in fear of it, like the OP clearly stated, is living in fear of it.

Could it be that the liberals just don't like people discussing these things? It sure seems like they to try very hard to "shut down" good and interesting conversations when it comes to certain subjects by claiming that people are "fearmongering" and things like that, yet they will start threads calling the police "racists" and other things like that. Why is that?

The only thing hysterical is you and your denial of reality. :wink_2: THAT is hysterical. The ignorance is astounding, even after I post links. Lol!

You're ridiculous.

Well explain then why you think a biological terrorist attack is not possible. I'm waiting for you to FINALLY do something other than your usual 3rd grade responses to every thread. :D

Could it be that the liberals just don't like people discussing these things? It sure seems like they to try very hard to "shut down" good and interesting conversations when it comes to certain subjects by claiming that people are "fearmongering" and things like that, yet they will start threads calling the police "racists" and other things like that. Why is that?

Disagreeing with you isn't "trying to shut you down".

Neither is mocking you.

Forum List

Back