Could all Religions Come Together?

So no. Judas was not indwelt by the Holy Spirit and you know this. You have a problem with your theology where you are making the Third Person of the Trinity what He is not. Why you must do this is anyone's guess.
So Satan is more powerful than God?

Praying together is different from uniting faiths. Praying together isn't that difficult. We have ecumenical services for some holy days such as Ash Wednesday. But uniting faiths isn't desirable unless everyone becomes Catholic. The only way to do that is for we Catholics to provide the best examples of living lives like Jesus as we can, and then people can watch and learn by example, and hopefully want to become Catholic, too.
The other 2 major religions do not believe Jesus was a god incarnate and never will.

Like i said you all worship completely different gods

Your god made Satan and unleashed him on his own children
The Bible introduces Satan as haSatan meaning the tempter or a being something more akin to a prosecuting attorney. I have also read quite a bit on possession, one a non-Catholic psychiatrists who been involved in exorcism. The question of how one comes to be possessed had one interesting commonality: The person being possessed had originally given consent.

The Bible introduces Satan as haSatan meaning the tempter or a being something more akin to a prosecuting attorney. I have also read quite a bit on possession, one a non-Catholic psychiatrists who been involved in exorcism. The question of how one comes to be possessed had one interesting commonality: The person being possessed had originally given consent.
How is that any different from you choosing to expose your kids to a pedophile that will tempt them ?

How is that any different from you choosing to expose your kids to a pedophile that will tempt them ?
If you are speaking of me, personally, I taught my children right from wrong and to be wary of those they don't know. Therefore, my children know I would not introduce them to a pedophile and they would be extremely wary and run if someone else attempted the same.

God taught His children right from wrong and to be wary of doing wrong. He also gave us free will.

If you are speaking of me, personally, I taught my children right from wrong and to be wary of those they don't know. Therefore, my children know I would not introduce them to a pedophile and they would be extremely wary and run if someone else attempted the same.

God taught His children right from wrong and to be wary of doing wrong. He also gave us free will.
You might not but the analogy holds.

Why would any good parent (creator) purposely expose their children (creations) to any such dangers?

Certainly no parent would manufacture that danger as Satan was manufactured by your god.

Why would any good parent (creator) purposely expose their children (creations) to any such dangers?
Genesis tells us mankind wanted knowledge of both good and evil, just as God had knowledge of both good and evil.

Genesis tells us mankind wanted knowledge of both good and evil, just as God had knowledge of both good and evil.
There is knowledge then there is experience and besides didn't your god expressly forbid eating from the tree of knowledge?

Do you believe what humans consider "mortal" danger is the same as what God considers "mortal" danger?
You god supposedly made humans so I think it is he that should know what mortal danger to his own creations would be.

You god supposedly made humans so I think it is he that should know what mortal danger to his own creations would be.
Physical death may qualify as "mortal danger" to us, but scripture points out there is a greater danger, that of the soul. The soul is what is in our own purview.

Forum List

Back