Could all Religions Come Together?

Islam was just another revelation for the people of the Arabian peninsula. They revere Jesus as the purest of the prophets, born of a virgin from the mind of God. They don't believe in original sin or blood sacrifice. It's all pretty logical. Muhammad preached Save yourselves. I cannot save you. Return to the God of Abraham.
No Muslims revere Mohammed as the most important prophet and they do not believe Jesus was god incarnate.

There is no unity when it comes to individual faith.

I don't believe what you believe and I don't want you to believe what I believe.

Just do everyone the courtesy of keeping your religious beliefs to yourself.

Why did you think that gods were people? Nobody worships Muhammad.
Meriwhther used her parents as an example to explain why she thinks there are not irreconcilable differences between the 3 religions I claim worship different gods

No Muslims revere Mohammed as the most important prophet and they do not believe Jesus was god incarnate.
They do Revere Muhammad, but they don't worship him because he's just a man. They think that everyone is accountable to God for their own sins. It's very logical as religions go.

I claim worship different gods
We know you do. I have no problem with you insisting there are different gods. You seem to have a huge problem with my belief there is one God. Why is that? In other words, what is your end game?

They do Revere Muhammad, but they don't worship him because he's just a man. They think that everyone is accountable to God for their own sins. It's very logical as religions go.
I never said they worship Mohammed

There is no unity when it comes to individual faith.
Correct. Kind of like everyone has different fingerprints and everyone is unique. Doesn't mean our different fingerprints and uniqueness cannot come together for a single purpose every so often.

Also consider: Ever have a family get together where all are invited but not everyone attends? The get together isn't cancelled just because one or two choose not to be there.

We know you do. I have no problem with you insisting there are different gods. You seem to have a huge problem with my belief there is one God. Why is that? In other words, what is your end game?
I don't have a problem with it but you ignore the differences in the gods different religions worship.

So yes you worship one god but Jews and Muslims also worship one god.

These 3 gods are just not the same god.

Well, you're ignorant.
Really?

It wasn't my claim that irreconcilable differences between the 3 gods worshiped by the three religions are the same as the differences children have regarding their parents.

I never said they worship Mohammed
Good... because they don't. They think Judas was crucified in the place of Jesus and you and I should be happy. It offends their sense of justice that such a holy man could die such a cruel and humiliating death.

Good... because they don't. They think Judas was crucified in the place of Jesus and you and I should be happy. It offends their sense of justice that such a holy man could die such a cruel and humiliating death.
If you actually took the time to read what i wrote you would have known I never claimed that

except where islam proclaims that all non muslims should be killed.

I made my point. Perhaps you didn't quite comprehend it?

You said the Spirit of God works in ALL WHO BELIEVE IN HIM. Yes.

For others, no. In fact there are plentiful Biblical examples of what happens when people reject the Holy Spirit. It is in fact the unforgiveable sin.

I have lived and worked in Muslim countries, that cite is pro muslim propaganda, it is not what is taught in madrassas and mosques.
Me too for 20 years. Madrassas are for little boys ages 6 to 12.

Forum List

Back