Could all Religions Come Together?

Laws of nature never existed until the universe itself existed.
Read your bible.

6 days = 14 billion years?

The universe EVOLVED
The Earth EVOLVED
Life has EVOLVED

No old guy sitting on a cloud required.
It's not a science book, dummy. It's an allegorical account of creation.

You mean someone made up a story to explain what they could not understand. A falsehood. A fabrication. A collection of lies.

Thank you.
No. I mean science says the universe was created from nothing, dummy. It's called the big bang. Learn some science.

Liar

Morality does not require the existence of a deities.
Just the understanding that we all are just people, wanting the same things.
Peace, security, acceptance.

But if you'd like to discuss God's morality
Raped a virgin
Murdered all the people in 2 towns for displeasing him
Murdered a woman for not obeying him
Tortured his most loyal follower....

God, what a guy!
Please make another moral argument, dummy. Every moral argument you make proves God exists.

Liar

Morality does not require the existence of a deities.
Just the understanding that we all are just people, wanting the same things.
Peace, security, acceptance.

But if you'd like to discuss God's morality
Raped a virgin
Murdered all the people in 2 towns for displeasing him
Murdered a woman for not obeying him
Tortured his most loyal follower....

God, what a guy!
Morality is hardwired into you and that's why every argument you make is a moral argument and that's why every moral argument you make proves God exists. Just like life and intelligence are hardwired into the fabric of existence and proves God exists.

God, what a guy!

Last edited:
It's not a science book, dummy. It's an allegorical account of creation.
oh wait...

you mean...

YOU MEAN...

The Bible is just a bunch of fairy tales and not the WORD OF GOD?

BWAHAHAHA

?tell you what then, why don't you keep your fairy tales in your church and let others keep theirs in their churches.
You know, like the Constitution says.

oh wait...

you mean...

YOU MEAN...

BWAHAHAHA

?tell you what then, why don't you keep your fairy tales in your church and let others keep theirs in their churches.
Where does the Constitution say that?

No. I mean science says the universe was created from nothing, dummy. It's called the big bang. Learn some science.
Because we don't know what preceded the big bang doesn't mean "nothing" existed before.
It DOES mean that something existed.

My theory?
The universe, as you know it, was created by an 8th grader you call "God" for their school science fair 14 billioon years ago
It's been sitting on a shelf in the attic of God's mother's house ever since.
Prove me wrong!

Please make another moral argument, dummy. Every moral argument you make proves God exists.
How's this one slappy...

You get your morals from God
Where does God get its morals?

Or did God just make it up, you know, like the Bible, his word, just made up.

bb is cyclical and considering the time span of a single cycle there is little reason to believe that relevancy can determine the consequences involved with what exists in the present time. except the obvious, life is a residual component of the cyclical event.

- and being thankful for the heavens having nothing to do with the desert religions.

Morality is hardwired into you and that's why every argument you make is a moral argument and that's why every moral argument you make proves God exists. Just like life and intelligence are hardwired into the fabric of existence and proves God exists.

God, what a guy!
Really?
So then, since we get our morals "hardwired" into us by god how do you explain someone like a serial child rapist.
Did he ALSO get his morals from God?

When a baby crawls up to another baby and hits him in the face and takes his toy is that a display of "God's morals?"

Really?
So then, since we get our morals "hardwired" into us by god how do you explain someone like a serial child rapist.

When a baby crawls up to another baby and hits him in the face and takes his toy is that a display of "God's morals?"
The devil and our sin nature and fleshly desires. That opens another whole can of worms, huh.

6 days = 14 billion years?
The Hebrew day is used as a span of time with a beginning and a close. You will find other instances in the Bible in this manner. It is like saying, "In my grandfather's day...." This is never meant to convey Grandpa lived a single day.

However, if people want to read it as creation happening in six 24-hour days, I really don't see a problem, because the Genesis account isn't about how many 24-hour days it takes for light to generate.

Scanning or even reading the Bible reveals little. Our ancestors provided us with the bare bones and trusted we would have the intelligence to correctly flesh it out. Sometimes I think that trust in us may have been misplaced.

oh wait...

you mean...

YOU MEAN...

BWAHAHAHA

Clearly you don't understand the constitution. Everyone gets to vote and voice their conscience. Even you.

Because we don't know what preceded the big bang doesn't mean "nothing" existed before.
It DOES mean that something existed.

My theory?
The universe, as you know it, was created by an 8th grader you call "God" for their school science fair 14 billioon years ago
It's been sitting on a shelf in the attic of God's mother's house ever since.
Prove me wrong!
Sure we do. The laws of nature preceded space and time. It's just science. dummy. Learn some.

How's this one slappy...

You get your morals from God
Where does God get its morals?

Or did God just make it up, you know, like the Bible, his word, just made up.
I don't really have to worry about you not making moral arguments because it's hardwired into you by God.

You don't have a choice in the matter. :lol:

Really?

Sure, he justifies he is being moral. Just like you justify you are being moral right now. Neither of you can abandon the concept of good and evil. You just both see yourself as being good when you are being evil. He's the same as you so to speak, dad-o.

hmmm, how many Christian churches are there in Saudi Arabia and Iraq? Teaching the Bible in Saudi will get you beheaded. Muslim tolerance???????????????? I think not.

There are mosques in every American community, and yes they have to get building permits like any other religious organization.

Have you ever been to Saudi Arabia?

Where does the Constitution say that?

the 1st amendment ...

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

they distinctly removed religion in particular organized type desert religions from the gov't of the u s as written. the 1st sentence of the bill of rights ...

but the zealots already knew that and decive themseves otherwise - full of bs.

Forum List

Back