🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could Elizabeth Warren beat Hillary Clinton?

Only 6% of scientists are Republicans, we can't be everywhere overseeing the "But does the structural steel really Feel Good about supporting all that weight" work of Democrat scientists

Well, you can't be a "scientist" if you believe in Talking Snakes.

But spending the money to fix the bridges instead of rich people's Dressage Horsies probably would have prevented this.

The bigger question is there a republican who can beat either one of them?

Only 6% of scientists are Republicans, we can't be everywhere overseeing the "But does the structural steel really Feel Good about supporting all that weight" work of Democrat scientists

But spending the money to fix the bridges instead of rich people's Dressage Horsies probably would have prevented this.
Why do we even need states or cities!! The federal government can do everything!!

Why do we even need states or cities!! The federal government can do everything!!

Yeah! We can divide the country into 12 districts!! Each district will also be required to send 2 young people to fight to the death in a competition. The Federal Games winner gets a job in Washington DC!!!

:lol:

Who knows, your dear leader has been courting her via Valerie Jaret for months now, promising her his full support and the assets of OFA. I'm not sure the commiecrats are ready for a person with even weaker credentials than maobama.

Warren is even more leftist than Obama. God help us if she wins the presidency.

Warren is a true populist at long last, no other possible candidate will ever take on the giant corporate elephant in the room that has stolen our government from us.

Lol. She is the giant corporate elephant.

Interesting question.

Could Elizabeth Warren beat Hillary Clinton? - The Washington Post

By Ezra Klein November 11, 2013
The question in the background of Noam Scheiber's exploration of whether Elizabeth Warren could challenge Hillary Clinton in 2016 is whether, come 2015, Democrats will care very much about cracking down harder on Wall Street.
<more>

If Hillary runs, which she will, she is going to be the nominee. She will take no prisoners this time around.

Interesting question.

The question in the background of Noam Scheiber's exploration of whether Elizabeth Warren could challenge Hillary Clinton in 2016 is whether, come 2015, Democrats will care very much about cracking down harder on Wall Street.
<more>

If Hillary runs, which she will, she is going to be the nominee. She will take no prisoners this time around.

I don't know if she's learned her lessons from 2008, though.

Hilary's biggest problem is her inability to connect with people on a personal level. She's kind of the opposite of her husband in that regard.

If she gets the nomination, it will because the inability of the base to gel around an alternative, not so much that they came to love her.

The answer is Yes.

OK...Lets discuss

Christie? Can beat Warren but not Hillary
Bush? Can beat Warren but not Hillary
Cruz, Paul, Ryan Can't beat anyone

The rest of the GOP Clown car will do everything possible to keep the eventual GOP candidate from winning

The answer is Yes.

OK...Lets discuss

The rest of the GOP Clown car will do everything possible to keep the eventual GOP candidate from winning

I have to disagree.

Christie is dead meat. I don't even think he runs.

As for Bush. Sorry, I just can't think anyone named Bush is viable after the complete disaster his brother was.

Scott Walker might be good IF he can survive re-election.

The answer is Yes.

OK...Lets discuss

I have to disagree.

Christie is dead meat. I don't even think he runs.

As for Bush. Sorry, I just can't think anyone named Bush is viable after the complete disaster his brother was.

Scott Walker might be good IF he can survive re-election.

Walker makes even Hillary sound exciting

The election is decided by the swing states

A Christie or Jeb Bush could beat Warren in the swing states. Warren is too Liberal
But Cruz, Paul, Santorum, Ryan are incapable of winnin in the swing states regardless of who the Dems run

Interesting question.

<more>

Hilary's biggest problem is her inability to connect with people on a personal level. She's kind of the opposite of her husband in that regard.

If she gets the nomination, it will because the inability of the base to gel around an alternative, not so much that they came to love her.

I don't think that is going to be a problem. Hillary can and will win in the general election. Someone like Warren could have trouble in the general election depending upon who that other choice would be. My girlfriend voted for Romney in 2012, but she is already behind Hillary for 2016. While my gf will not decide the election herself, I do believe she is very representative of many women across the country. The reason conservatives do not want Hillary running is that they know they have nobody that can beat her.

I don't think that is going to be a problem. Hillary can and will win in the general election. Someone like Warren could have trouble in the general election depending upon who that other choice would be. My girlfriend voted for Romney in 2012, but she is already behind Hillary for 2016. While my gf will not decide the election herself, I do believe she is very representative of many women across the country. The reason conservatives do not want Hillary running is that they know they have nobody that can beat her.

Hillary is the best the left has to offer? She's a total failure as Secretary of State. She parties in Columbia and her detail gets nailed for screwing bookers. First time she had crisis she falls down and gets a concussion. She had problems standing up for any period of time because of poor health.

As soon as she quits she starts kissing the LGBT community's collective asses. Women say they want to vote Hillary because it will be historic. We already did that bull with Obama, and we all know how that turned it, don't we.

They need a martyr and there is no other black Democrat that can convince the public that Obama was just a fluke. Maybe if you guys can find a black female tranny named Julio Sanchez that knows how to read the teleprompter as well as Obama, then you'll have all of your base represented.

Yes, all women check with their vaginas before voting.......therefore Hillary is inevitable!! :rofl:

Yes, all women check with their vaginas before voting.......therefore Hillary is inevitable!! :rofl:

All women?
Obviously not

But Obama got 55% of the womens vote in the last election. If Hillary can just pull an additional 5% of the womens vote because of her gender, she will be unbeatable

It does not matter who the GOP puts up as long as they are overburdened with the kind of retards who only know how to post unflattering pictures of Clinton or call Warren names like Fauxcahontas, and not debate with any substance, believing they are the epitome of clever.

The GOP can put up the next Reagan (there isn't one, and they would hate him anyway), but as long as they are saddled with these losers, they will be defeated. Again.

Last edited:
Again, what positive thing for our country has Hillary accomplished that makes her deserving of the nomination? I say nothing, which speaks poorly for the gullible idiots who will vote for her!

Forum List

Back