Full Title and link:

Could genocide really happen here? Leading scholar says America is on 'high alert'

I will be brief in my comentary. This is for all those who deny and play down the threat of domestic terrorism. It has the potential of actually bein much worse than isloated attacks

Selected excerpts

Even the title of Alexander Laban Hinton's new book provides a chilling summary of the current danger facing this nation: "It Can Happen Here: White Power and the Rising Threat of Genocide in the U.S."

This article first appeared in Salon.

Hinton is one of the world's leading authorities on genocide and atrocity crimes. He is the author of 12 books on the subject and directs the Center for the Study of Genocide and Human Rights at Rutgers University. He testified as an expert witness, at the trial of Nuon Chea, who was prime minister of Cambodia during the genocidal tyranny of the Khmer Rouge in the 1970s.

With sober analysis and in assiduous detail, Hinton explores the ways the United States is "simmering at a low boil," and evinces every risk indicator for widespread mass atrocity crimes. White supremacist organizations and armed militias are mobilized for political action, the Republican Party has declared war on multiracial democracy and right-wing voters have become increasingly radical and hostile, falling into the personality cult of Donald Trump and the apocalyptic cult of QAnon.

I was testifying in the trial of Nuon Chea right as Trump was riding into power. Many people were making analogies between Trump and genocidal leaders. As someone who studies these things, I am always wary of direct historical analogies. I think of them more as echoes, or patterns that take place, and we can look for a manifestation. For example, if we look at the history of fascist ultra-nationalism, there are many echoes with the Trump administration. I started noting the echoes, and then we got to Charlottesville. That was when I felt it was necessary to take it on, and bring to bear an analysis of the risk and danger of mass violence.

There is much more .Please read it all before commenting
I think at the present moment they are too afraid to actually do something. They know they are going to have to bleed unless they can convince the military to drop bombs on Black and other POCs communities.

What reckless bullshit.
Whats reckless about pointing out the truth? They may shoot up some places but a full scale genocidal attack is going to net them a huge loss. That would be the fastest way to not only get shut down but lose a large number of followers as well.
hey champ the only people scared of blacks are leftists whites that's why they allow you to show your ass like little children and let you tear shit up.
So why hasnt one of the inbred white supremacists attacked a Black neighborhood yet? I'll tell you why. They know they would get that ass smoked. They talk a good game yet they are still sitting on the sidelines.....well still talking.
So why hasnt one of the inbred white supremacists attacked a Black neighborhood yet?
This moron just doesnt seem to understand his own question. There is no threat of White Supremacists, but because the progressive masters have to keep their slaves living in fear, the masters have boogymen under the slaves beds at night....
"There is no threat of White Supremacists.."

Theres plenty of threats but nothing ever really happens. I'm not concerned at all what you pussies talk about. I know I got something for that ass should you ever grow some balls. Remember that the next time you want to get brave. I'll be waiting.
If nothing really ever happens, moron, then nothing really ever happens. Fuck you are dumber than a box of rocks, but boy watch out walking in the inner cities where you, could be gunned down by a brother of another mother.....That is just the way things are in fucked up blue cities.
"If nothing really ever happens, moron, then nothing really ever happens"

Thanks. You finally got it. Nothings is going to happen. You inbreds are afraid to bleed. Damn. I had to write a novel for you to get it but you finally got it.
Dude, you are so wrong. If BLM/ANTIFA ever show up down in here Florida, it is open season. Because down here, we dont put up with bullshit like you progressive slaves.

Liberal Hunting.png

Full Title and link:

Could genocide really happen here? Leading scholar says America is on 'high alert'

I will be brief in my comentary. This is for all those who deny and play down the threat of domestic terrorism. It has the potential of actually bein much worse than isloated attacks

Selected excerpts

Even the title of Alexander Laban Hinton's new book provides a chilling summary of the current danger facing this nation: "It Can Happen Here: White Power and the Rising Threat of Genocide in the U.S."

Hinton is one of the world's leading authorities on genocide and atrocity crimes. He is the author of 12 books on the subject and directs the Center for the Study of Genocide and Human Rights at Rutgers University. He testified as an expert witness, at the trial of Nuon Chea, who was prime minister of Cambodia during the genocidal tyranny of the Khmer Rouge in the 1970s.

With sober analysis and in assiduous detail, Hinton explores the ways the United States is "simmering at a low boil," and evinces every risk indicator for widespread mass atrocity crimes. White supremacist organizations and armed militias are mobilized for political action, the Republican Party has declared war on multiracial democracy and right-wing voters have become increasingly radical and hostile, falling into the personality cult of Donald Trump and the apocalyptic cult of QAnon.

I was testifying in the trial of Nuon Chea right as Trump was riding into power. Many people were making analogies between Trump and genocidal leaders. As someone who studies these things, I am always wary of direct historical analogies. I think of them more as echoes, or patterns that take place, and we can look for a manifestation. For example, if we look at the history of fascist ultra-nationalism, there are many echoes with the Trump administration. I started noting the echoes, and then we got to Charlottesville. That was when I felt it was necessary to take it on, and bring to bear an analysis of the risk and danger of mass violence.

Abortion is legal genocide
False equivalency. and red herring logical fallacy. Deal with the facts
Many intelligent humans agree with me and one retarded demokrap disagrees

Enjoy

u'd have to ask the FBI and other organizations that track them.

There is no white culture. There is only Black culture and cultures that try to copy or are heavily influenced by Black culture.
Yea it’s funny the Biden regime can’t name any of these “white supremacists” or any organizations.

The FBI wanted to shut down its white supremacy division because it saw no action. Virtually no murders or anything from supposed white supremacists.

Look around America and Europe, that is white culture. English is a white man’s language, not an African one. Our laws, our buildings, our technology, all created by whites.
The FBI has named a number of white supremacist groups you retard. Not only that they have them listed as the number 1 threat so miss me with that bullshit of them wanting to shut down that division.

When I look at Europe I see a continent that was educated by Blacks. They then devolved in the dark ages only to be rescued by Blacks again. The US wouldnt exist without Black culture. It would simply be a penal colony.
The FBI has named a number of white supremacist groups you retard.

Yea...

one of the ones they listed were the Proud Boys.

Headed by a half black, half Puerto Rican person.
Not sure what that has to do with my point? You do realize that Nat Turner was stopped because a Black person told whites what he was doing right?

who?

THIS Nat Turner?

"Nathanial “Nat” Turner (1800-1831) was an enslaved man who led a rebellion of enslaved people on August 21, 1831. His action set off a massacre of up to 200 Black people and a new wave of oppressive legislation prohibiting the education, movement, and assembly of enslaved people. The rebellion also stiffened pro-slavery, anti-abolitionist convictions that persisted in that region until the American Civil War (1861–65)."

You're bringing up something that happened 200 years ago, and comparing it to WS today??

:cuckoo:
Obviously you were too retarded to get the point. Please have someone help you and then come back and ask a relevant question.
Obviously you were too retarded to get the point.

You're trying to use an event 200 years old, and you accuse me of being retarded?

Can you remember any of your life from before you were brainwashed?

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

censorship canceling and disarming the public usually comes before genocide .... and only one party is attempting that .
Vilifying, marginalizing, and dehumanizing minorities has always been the prelude to genocide. Only one party/ one president has done that and it is not my party and president

Censorship? Who said that the press is the enemy of the peopel when the New York Times dared to criticise him ?

Canceil Culture ? Hate speach and inciting insurection needed to be canceiled

Disarme the public? You mean background checks to keep guns out of the hands of those who should not have them?

Do you have any more dung that you woiuld like to throw at the wall in the hope that it sticks?

C

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

Enjoy
The point is that it is a different topic and you are using it to derail this topic, That is called trolling

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

censorship canceling and disarming the public usually comes before genocide .... and only one party is attempting that .
Vilifying, marginalizing, and dehumanizing minorities has always been the prelude to genocide. Only one party/ one president has done that and it is not my party and president

Censorship? Who said that the press is the enemy of the peopel when the New York Times dared to criticise him ?

Disarme the public? You mean background checks to keep guns out of the hands of those who should not have them?

Do you have any more dung that you woiuld like to throw at the wall in the hope that it sticks?

C
Calling your opponents white supremacists and insurrectionists insisting that they want to overthrow the country is not dehumanizing?

And yes, judging by the election they are the minority now.

It just blows my mind that the press continually says Trump is a racist even though he has openly condemned racists and even openly dated a black girl for two years. You would think the press would latch onto those clips of Trump condemning racism and white supremacy so that those that are like that won't feel emboldened and that they have a political voice, but instead they ignore that and wish to try to empower those racist lunatics.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

C
Democrats have demonized the minorities with the KKK, today they use BLM/ANTIFA to get the same results. Democrats love people to live in fear...

It just blows my mind that the press continually says Trump is a racist even though he has openly condemned racists and even openly dated a black girl for two years. You would think the press would latch onto those clips of Trump condemning racism and white supremacy so that those that are like that won't feel emboldened and that they have a political voice, but instead they ignore that and wish to try to empower those racist lunatics.
Trump is a souless and heartless empty shell of a sub human being who has no core values. He blows with the wind and takes whatever position is politically and financially expedianr at any given time. He must be judged by his behavior in the present and it has not been good

Trump is a souless and heartless empty shell of a sub human being who has no core values. He blows with the wind and takes whatever position is politically and financially expedianr at any given time. He must be judged by his behavior in the present and it has not been good
What did he do that was so terrible?

How many people did he kill in a war, for example?

How many people did he oppress because of the color of their skin?

Calling your opponents white supremacists who are also insurrectionists and want to overthrow the country is not dehumanizing?
They have dehumanized themselves by their behavior
Ok, so now that they have been dehumanized I reckon you need to fire up those ovens.
No, because I am not you
You just accused people like me of dehumanizing their opponents when you are doing this with your thread.

All this crap about Americans wanting to commit genocide on Americans is a bunch of crap. These ideas at the moment simply exist inside academia and a few nut case groups running around who will never get their shit together anyway.
Why is it that with all the black people I know and all the white people I know... no one is talking about genocide and hatred for the other group?
And I'm sure everyone here has that same experience. This is just one more thing to try to divide Americans, make them dislike and mistrust each other based on race and political orientation and then maybe actually stoke up some more violence on top of what we already have.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

Enjoy
The point is that it is a different topic and you are using it to derail this topic, That is called trolling
Abortion is legal genocide.............................!

If this bothers you, jump

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

I think at the present moment they are too afraid to actually do something. They know they are going to have to bleed unless they can convince the military to drop bombs on Black and other POCs communities.

What reckless bullshit.
Whats reckless about pointing out the truth? They may shoot up some places but a full scale genocidal attack is going to net them a huge loss. That would be the fastest way to not only get shut down but lose a large number of followers as well.
hey champ the only people scared of blacks are leftists whites that's why they allow you to show your ass like little children and let you tear shit up.
So why hasnt one of the inbred white supremacists attacked a Black neighborhood yet? I'll tell you why. They know they would get that ass smoked. They talk a good game yet they are still sitting on the sidelines.....well still talking.
So why hasnt one of the inbred white supremacists attacked a Black neighborhood yet?
This moron just doesnt seem to understand his own question. There is no threat of White Supremacists, but because the progressive masters have to keep their slaves living in fear, the masters have boogymen under the slaves beds at night....

Theres plenty of threats but nothing ever really happens. I'm not concerned at all what you pussies talk about. I know I got something for that ass should you ever grow some balls. Remember that the next time you want to get brave. I'll be waiting.
If nothing really ever happens, moron, then nothing really ever happens. Fuck you are dumber than a box of rocks, but boy watch out walking in the inner cities where you, could be gunned down by a brother of another mother.....That is just the way things are in fucked up blue cities.

Thanks. You finally got it. Nothings is going to happen. You inbreds are afraid to bleed. Damn. I had to write a novel for you to get it but you finally got it.
Dude, you are so wrong. If BLM/ANTIFA ever show up down in here Florida, it is open season. Because down here, we dont put up with bullshit like you progressive slaves.

View attachment 511617
I said nothing about BLM or Antifa. I'm talking about some good ole home grown homies in the hood waiting for you saltines to get brave enough to come on down and give it a try. BLM may march but violence is not one of their things.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

What reckless bullshit.

I think I understand what you are saying.

You are saying that the average black person grows up in a violent culture where specifically males are from fatherless homes and raised by gangs on the street. Thus all you have known is death and violence and live in such misery dying would probably be a benefit.

But white folk don't want to die and are not accustomed to killing.

Is this right?
Sure. If that makes you feel better about being paralysed with fear and afraid to come to our neighborhood I will allow it.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

What reckless bullshit.

the news is desperate since Trump isn't president so with the help of divisive bidens DOJ must create more division with some fantasy conspiracy theory white supremacist movement lol
Even if the news is desperate it wont change my point. I'm not concerned about any genocide because I know inbred white boys simply dont have the guts to do what I myself have heard them say they want to do.
you have no point no one cares about your mythical white supremacists
Someone cares. The FBI thinks its the number 1 threat in the nation. Genocide? Hell naw. Spineless punks aint going to do shit.
They are so concerned they can't even point to a group. All it is is a divisive means to keep blacks like you the small-minded minority in an uproar.
It's a sad day for you race warriors when a black man had to hire two other blacks to commit a racist act against him
They have pointed to a list of groups. I don't see it as divisive. I see it as informative. If I was in an uproar I wouldn't be on this site posting. I would be out training. Like I said. Dem silly ass white boys aint gone do nuthin except talk me to death. :auiqs.jpg:
ok champ don't wake the sleeping giant your wet dream of a race war will end worse than you could ever imigne
There wont be a race war. If you had read my first comment with a safety hat and adult supervision you would have understood that. Lets say you are right though. Thats still an awful lot of dying white boys I will be personally responsible for should they attack my community. ;)
Here's a couple of observations I've made about you.
You're a racist black supremacist.
You believe you are better than whites for some reason
You fear that whites are going to come and exterminate your "community"
You are a weak-minded person for believing the propaganda the democrat-controlled media feeds you.
You have a self-appointed superiority that makes you believe you can speak for other blacks.
You are a narcissist.
Now I must ask when you go after whites in your race war you do realize you'll be attacking white leftists don't you? I really don't give a flying fuck about the white leftists you can kill them all for all I care. But when you try your shit against white conservatives things will go very very badly for you.
We are armed we are prepared for urban warfare we train monthly
Please don't allow democrat controlled media to write a check your ass can't cash.

Full Title and link:

Selected excerpts

What reckless bullshit.

the news is desperate since Trump isn't president so with the help of divisive bidens DOJ must create more division with some fantasy conspiracy theory white supremacist movement lol
The artical is by a respected author and expert on genocide . It has nothing to do with Biden or the DOJ . Did you miss that detail?
lol respected bullshit artist

Forum List

Back