Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic ?

I wouldn't have any standing in court, because I'm not the one they are lying about, you should know that.

But, to some research for you, suing tabloids is difficult.

How the Supermarket Tabloids Stay Out of Court
You haven't shown one shred of evidence in all this thread to show that anyone is lying about Hillary being abn alcoholic. If you think you have something to back up that accusation, let's hear it. In the meantime, without that proof, YOU, HappyJoy, are committing libel, right here, by calling them (the Globe) liars.

Good post, Wildman!

Alcoholic? If you think that's news.....

hillary.gif

Last edited:
I wouldn't have any standing in court, because I'm not the one they are lying about, you should know that.

You haven't shown one shred of evidence in all this thread to show that anyone is lying about Hillary being abn alcoholic. If you think you have something to back up that accusation, let's hear it. In the meantime, without that proof, YOU, HappyJoy, are committing libel, right here, by calling them (the Globe) liars.

Good post, Wildman!

You haven't provided a link to the story. You have provided cut/paste verbiage from a tabloid that very few people trust. Which makes you a dingbat.

Which post has the sources for the article?
Well if I was as base as LoneLaugher, I could say what he said >> "Go back and find it ya lazy shit." But since I'm more refined, and a nice guy, I will do YOUR WORK FOR YOU, and try to find it. You're welcome.

OK - I found where I commented on that. Here's my post from POST # 53 >>

"As for unnamed sources, true the Globe articles rely on them sometimes, but this is to be expected in cases of calling Hillary Clinton an alcoholic. Revealing names would amount to loss of jobs (and careers) for Washington DC govt workers. Want to switch a $90,000.yr job to go bagging groceries ?"

Last edited:

Good post, Wildman!

fyi, there have been multiple headlines posted here from the Globe that weren't true. Not just that they weren't true, they were off the wall lies.

You haven't provided a link to the story. You have provided cut/paste verbiage from a tabloid that very few people trust. Which makes you a dingbat.
Like very few people trusted the National Enquirer on the "OIl shortage is a hoax" controversy, but they did trust the New York Times ? They learned. Looks like you haven't.

And that the second time you used the word "dingbat," and right after I told you, you were violating the CDZ.

• The Globe's website has lots of juicy stuff
  • Nixon Killed JFK & Stole His Brain!
    Richard-Nixon.jpg

President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on the order of ruthless Richard Nixon, who later masterminded the theft of JFK’s brain from a secret FBI vault to cover the murderers’ trail!

Nixon used rogue CIA agents and professional hitmen, loyal to him, to plot and help carry out the chilling execution of his rival JFK, who he believed stole the White House by rigging the vote in the 1960 presidential election, a political
From May 2015

BURT REYNOLDS IS DYING AND HAS ONLY WEEKS TO LIVE!
burt.jpg

Film legend Burt Reynolds is battling a killer disease and friends fear he has only weeks to live. Only this week’s GLOBE has shocking photos showing how frail the 78-year-old star has become and tragic revelations about his health.

It's funny Projectionist likes sources that have idiotic headlines like above. I wonder what Nixon ever did with Kennedy's brain, I can think of someone who could use one.

Like very few people trusted the National Enquirer on the "OIl shortage is a hoax" controversy, but they did trust the New York Times ? They learned. Looks like you haven't.

And that the second time you used the word "dingbat," and right after I told you, you were violating the CDZ.

You're a dingbat for believing tabloids. Now, where is the source?

Good post, Wildman!

fyi, there have been multiple headlines posted here from the Globe that weren't true. Not just that they weren't true, they were off the wall lies.

Lol- Protectionist doesn't care- he believes any headline he sees.

upload_2016-1-10_20-24-53.jpeg

No. For YOUR information, I have already refuted those, and no one has shown anything here to prove any of those headlines to be untrue. Why do I have to repeat so much ?

So once again >> "You haven't shown one shred of evidence in all this thread to show that anyone is lying about Hillary being an alcoholic. If you think you have something to back up that accusation, let's hear it. In the meantime, without that proof, YOU, HappyJoy, are committing libel, right here, by calling them (the Globe) liars."

No. For YOUR information, I have already refuted those, and no one has shown anything here to prove any of those headlines to be untrue. Why do I have to repeat so much ?[/quote

Come again? Did Nixon really take Kennedy's brain? How desperate are you that Clinton must be an alcoholic, Projectionist? Oh, and a dingbat.

So once again >> "You haven't shown one shred of evidence in all this thread to show that anyone is lying about Hillary being an alcoholic. If you think you have something to back up that accusation, let's hear it. In the meantime, without that proof, YOU, HappyJoy, are committing libel, right here, by calling them (the Globe) liars."

Did Burt Reynolds or the queen die? No? Since the Globe predicted they would die soon years ago I guess that makes them wrong and making shit up.

I wonder where Camillia is living now that the dying Queen as has exiled her?

Forum List

Back