Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic ?

More facts from the tabloids
images

images

People who work in the White House and around the State Dept have consistently said that they have seen Hillary Clinton boozed up, if not fully drunk. Some have said she walks around with a drink in her hand. These reporters have not openly identified themselves, because they fear Hillary, whom they regard as a fascist, in addition to being a drunk.

If this is all true, then how in the world could Hillary, an alleged alcoholic, ever be president of the United States ? The implications of this are mind boggling and very scary. It leads one to think about Hillary's time as Sect. of State. How did she ever do that ?

Well, say many people, she didn't. Primarily, all she ever really did was travel around the world, wining and dining with world leaders, at US taxpayer expense. When in Washington DC, some say Hillary was so often drunk, that Huma Abedin handled the business of the job. ...which could explain why so many things favorable to the Muslim Brotherhood came out of the State Dept. during those years ?

In a report published by Globe magazine entitled > "Hillary Confesses: I'm an Alcoholic!", another anonymous source reported to Globe magazine that Hillary told her daughter Chelsea . "Please help me! I'm an alcoholic" Globe also reported that before her campaign started, she secretly underwent detox, but the pressures of the campaign and the FBI probe into here emails, knocked her off the wagon and back onto the bottle.

d31220218ba163af8fafe24c03b7f7af.jpg

Downing-scotch-DIPSO.jpg
as much as I would love it to be true, when it comes out in the Globe or any magazine of that higher caliber, I always suspect it not to be true.
Those types of periodicals will get a photo of someone taking one drink and turn it into full blow alcoholism, a picture of someone injecting insulin and turn it into heroin. Get a shot of a guy blowing one dick and suddenly hes a fag.
just cant trust them.

he was defending the National Enquirer earlier so apparently Palin gets a little slutty around the grays.
I didn't defend the National Enquirer, the National Enquirer defended themselves, when they handed the New York Times their asses.

People who work in the White House and around the State Dept have consistently said that they have seen Hillary Clinton boozed up, if not fully drunk. Some have said she walks around with a drink in her hand. These reporters have not openly identified themselves, because they fear Hillary, whom they regard as a fascist, in addition to being a drunk.

If this is all true, then how in the world could Hillary, an alleged alcoholic, ever be president of the United States ? The implications of this are mind boggling and very scary. It leads one to think about Hillary's time as Sect. of State. How did she ever do that ?

Well, say many people, she didn't. Primarily, all she ever really did was travel around the world, wining and dining with world leaders, at US taxpayer expense. When in Washington DC, some say Hillary was so often drunk, that Huma Abedin handled the business of the job. ...which could explain why so many things favorable to the Muslim Brotherhood came out of the State Dept. during those years ?

In a report published by Globe magazine entitled > "Hillary Confesses: I'm an Alcoholic!", another anonymous source reported to Globe magazine that Hillary told her daughter Chelsea . "Please help me! I'm an alcoholic" Globe also reported that before her campaign started, she secretly underwent detox, but the pressures of the campaign and the FBI probe into here emails, knocked her off the wagon and back onto the bottle.

Downing-scotch-DIPSO.jpg
as much as I would love it to be true, when it comes out in the Globe or any magazine of that higher caliber, I always suspect it not to be true.
Those types of periodicals will get a photo of someone taking one drink and turn it into full blow alcoholism, a picture of someone injecting insulin and turn it into heroin. Get a shot of a guy blowing one dick and suddenly hes a fag.
just cant trust them.

Downing-scotch-DIPSO.jpg
just cant trust them.

Agreed! And if I ever use a tabloid as the sole source for anything, please take my head off.

he was defending the National Enquirer earlier so apparently Palin gets a little slutty around the grays.
I didn't defend the National Enquirer, the National Enquirer defended themselves, when they handed the New York Times their asses.

Yep, you were comparing the Enquirer to the NY Times because of...what? 2 stories? One of them an actual retraction by the NY Times (because they have an interest in getting the story right).

But you just go off and believe any old thing that the Globe comes up with. Hey, who were there sources again for the Clinton article? I've asked, I don't believe you have provided them.

Also,, you're on the hook to prove Palin didn't fuck any aliens. I mean, someone printed the story, apparently that's good enough for you.

Agreed! And if I ever use a tabloid as the sole source for anything, please take my head off.

How about this in the National Enquirer >> "According to Senator Howard Metzenbaum (D-Ohio), head of the Senate Energy Committee"...."The oil shortage is a hoax".

When your New York Times printed it as >> "According to an unknown spokesman"..."The oil shortage is a hoax"..

How about this in the National Enquirer >> "According to Senator Howard Metzenbaum (D-Ohio), head of the Senate Energy Committee"...."The oil shortage is a hoax".

When your New York Times printed it as >> "According to an unknown spokesman"..."The oil shortage is a hoax"..

I don't know? What do you call a single sentence from an entire article? Where is the source to the Clinton article? Where is a link to the article?

after living through the oil shortages of the 70s were the gas lines were a mile long and those in the know were telling us that all the worlds oil would be gone in 30 years, I tend to think that it is once again a hoax meant to increase the price of fuel as it did before.
However, one must consider that the scare did take us away from the 12mpg family car and sit us behind the wheel of a 25mpg family car. So, some good did come from it.
Even my 3500 diesel dually can see 24 to 25 on the highway if I drive it right. (not towing though, we dont want to discuss those fuel numbers)

You don't seem to have gotten the jist. Your so-called establishment papers print stories without naming sources and they screw up all the time. And what about the 25 Globe sources I listed. They're all "diminished" ?

No, I don't compare the Globe to the Times. I think the Globe is better, and unlike you, I provided proof (from 1979 AND 2015)

I don't know? What do you call a single sentence from an entire article? Where is the source to the Clinton article? Where is a link to the article?
I call it a SOURCE. Which in the case of your Times, was LACKING. :biggrin:

I call it a SOURCE. Which in the case of your Times, was LACKING. :biggrin:

And? Where is the source for the Clinton article? I haven't read the NY Times or Enquirer article for something that is off topic. Where is the source for the article you posted and is there any sort of a link to it?

"Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic ?"

So this is the GOP's 'strategy' to run against Clinton.

Sounds like a winner – by all means go with it.

Wow! Someone actually believes the stories in a tabloid. Defending a rag that published the autopsy photos of a six year old girl.? Stay classy.

Wow! Someone actually believes the stories in a tabloid. Defending a rag that published the autopsy photos of a six year old girl.? Stay classy.
You've already been shown to be a fool with that belief. Try reading the thread to keep from making a fool out of yourself. Very hazardous to jump into a thread not knowing what's already been said. I'll give you a break, Read Post # 146. You're welcome.

Forum List

Back