Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic ?

adopts-baby630.gif

OMG, is this true?

We were talking about the GLOBE. You can go back to sleep now.

Why have you said a couple of times in this thread "innocent until proven guilty"?

And yes, you did lose, anyone who spams their own thread is usually admitting they lost, dingbat...I can call you dingbat, right?
Spam my own thread ?
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

The Globe is innocent of lying, as you stupidly accused, until you proved them guilty, which of course, you never did (or any of the other ass-clowns) GET IT ?
geez.gif

Why have you said a couple of times in this thread "innocent until proven guilty"?

And yes, you did lose, anyone who spams their own thread is usually admitting they lost, dingbat...I can call you dingbat, right?
Spam my own thread ?
thinking.gif
wtf20.gif

The Globe is innocent of lying, as you stupidly accused, until you proved them guilty, which of course, you never did (or any of the other ass-clowns) GET IT ?
geez.gif

Their lying headlines is proof enough.

Now, since you're getting all constitutional about defending the Globe's panties. Where did the Globe prove Clinton is an alcoholic? They didn't provide any proof.

People who work in the White House and around the State Dept have consistently said that they have seen Hillary Clinton boozed up, if not fully drunk. Some have said she walks around with a drink in her hand. These reporters have not openly identified themselves, because they fear Hillary, whom they regard as a fascist, in addition to being a drunk.

If this is all true, then how in the world could Hillary, an alleged alcoholic, ever be president of the United States ? The implications of this are mind boggling and very scary. It leads one to think about Hillary's time as Sect. of State. How did she ever do that ?

Well, say many people, she didn't. Primarily, all she ever really did was travel around the world, wining and dining with world leaders, at US taxpayer expense. When in Washington DC, some say Hillary was so often drunk, that Huma Abedin handled the business of the job. ...which could explain why so many things favorable to the Muslim Brotherhood came out of the State Dept. during those years ?

In a report published by Globe magazine entitled > "Hillary Confesses: I'm an Alcoholic!", another anonymous source reported to Globe magazine that Hillary told her daughter Chelsea . "Please help me! I'm an alcoholic" Globe also reported that before her campaign started, she secretly underwent detox, but the pressures of the campaign and the FBI probe into here emails, knocked her off the wagon and back onto the bottle.

d31220218ba163af8fafe24c03b7f7af.jpg

Downing-scotch-DIPSO.jpg
You're not allowed alcohol in prison.

Headlines Prohibitionist believes....because they must be true if they are a tabloid headline.....
images
images

images
upload_2016-1-11_20-1-53.jpeg

I know doctors, lawyers, and company heads who abused alcohol regularly and it did not affect them at all.

Ha! And the same reliable source too. LOL!
At least as far as this article of this OP, it has been proven to be more reliable than the New York Times, which I showed in this thread, was flat-out unreliable and has been for 37 years (maybe longer).

Forum List

Back