Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic ?

Sensationalist news like claiming Hillary Clinton is an alcoholic or George Bush does blow in the White house or George and Laura Bush have split? Sorry, dude. You need to provide more than just the Globe.

Reporting that Hillary Clinton is an alcoholic is not "sensationalist". The cover of the WWN shown previously is. Just because something is startling, doesn't make it sensationalist. The alcoholic report could be (and peobably is) 100% true. It was startling when it was revealed that Pakistan had nuclear weapons. Not sensationalist.

No, I don't need to provide more than the Globe, and you haven't shown one shred of evidence, as to why I would. If I had presented this story from the New York Times, would you say that I "need to provide more" than just the New York Times ?

Complete bullshit stories from the Globe have been posted throughout this thread but you keep ignoring them. Were you aware that Reagan fucked hookers?

Upon what basis do you snicker at the Globe ? So far I see snickers. No evidence.
hqdefault.jpg

Looks legitimate to me. Reagan as an actor, bedded down with Hollywood's top leading ladies. Susan Hayward, Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Doris Day. I'm old enough to remember that on the mainstream TV news.

The basis of my condemnation is that the Globe is idiotic horseshit for people with the intellectual depth of a teaspoon. It appears to be right up your alley though. lol
Well, then YOU HAVE NO BASIS, and you present not one shred of evidence. All you're doing, is mindless name-calling, like some kid in the 3rd grade or some adult but with intellectual depth of a teaspoon.

The basis of my condemnation is that the Globe is idiotic horseshit for people with the intellectual depth of a teaspoon. It appears to be right up your alley though. lol
Well, then YOU HAVE NO BASIS, and you present not one shred of evidence. All you're doing, is mindless name-calling, like some kid in the 3rd grade or some adult but with intellectual depth of a teaspoon.

Dude. You think the Globe is a reliable source. I know third graders who are more aware than that.

Complete bullshit stories from the Globe have been posted throughout this thread but you keep ignoring them. Were you aware that Reagan fucked hookers?
I haven't seen ANY bullshit stories from the Globe posted in this thread. Name one.

As for Reagan screwing hookers, so what ? ....when he was screwing everyone else in Hollywood.

Dude. You think the Globe is a reliable source. I know third graders who are more aware than that.
I know 2nd graders who present evidence for what they claim (unlike you)

So you get HJ's question too. what do YOU reagrd as a valid newspaper source ? Hmmm ? Dude!

I haven't seen ANY bullshit stories from the Globe posted in this thread. Name one.

As for Reagan screwing hookers, so what ? ....when he was screwing everyone else in Hollywood.

Reagan being tied to actresses in his prime is totally not the same thing as the President of the United States fucking hookers in the white house. But you're going all in on your thread and in a way I have to respect your avid stupidity and the ignorance god granted you to not realize what you are sounding like.

You wound me deeply. I am presently staining the cover of the Sun with tears. :crybaby:

You think Sarah Palin is a coke head?
I'll not answer any more of your questions until you answered mine, which was asked BEFORE your questions. I've been waiting a long time. "Multiple" ? Multiple WHAT, Mr Dodge.

Reagan being tied to actresses in his prime is totally not the same thing as the President of the United States fucking hookers in the white house.
While it was during the time St Ronnie was in the WH and before, he was not fucking his whores IN the WH.

Forum List

Back