Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic ?

images

People who work in the White House and around the State Dept have consistently said that they have seen Hillary Clinton boozed up, if not fully drunk. Some have said she walks around with a drink in her hand. These reporters have not openly identified themselves, because they fear Hillary, whom they regard as a fascist, in addition to being a drunk.

If this is all true, then how in the world could Hillary, an alleged alcoholic, ever be president of the United States ? The implications of this are mind boggling and very scary. It leads one to think about Hillary's time as Sect. of State. How did she ever do that ?

Well, say many people, she didn't. Primarily, all she ever really did was travel around the world, wining and dining with world leaders, at US taxpayer expense. When in Washington DC, some say Hillary was so often drunk, that Huma Abedin handled the business of the job. ...which could explain why so many things favorable to the Muslim Brotherhood came out of the State Dept. during those years ?

In a report published by Globe magazine entitled > "Hillary Confesses: I'm an Alcoholic!", another anonymous source reported to Globe magazine that Hillary told her daughter Chelsea . "Please help me! I'm an alcoholic" Globe also reported that before her campaign started, she secretly underwent detox, but the pressures of the campaign and the FBI probe into here emails, knocked her off the wagon and back onto the bottle.

d31220218ba163af8fafe24c03b7f7af.jpg

Downing-scotch-DIPSO.jpg

The globe?

What a rube

LOL- Protectionist is well known for just believing whatever he wants to believe- and ignores everything else.

But I look forward to posting more of the 'reliable' Globe headlines.....

View attachment 59413
What's the problem with that headline ? It's a fact. She proclaimed she's bypassing her son (Charles) and going to her grandson (William) for the throne. You're having a bad day.

Last edited:
LOL- Protectionist is well known for just believing whatever he wants to believe- and ignores everything else.

View attachment 59413
What's the problem with that headline ? It's a fact. She proclaimed she's bypassing her son (Charles) and going to her grandson (William for the throne. You're having a bad day.

The past tense part of it. Jesus, how much of a fucking retard are you? Seriously, time after time the Globe has been shown to be nothing more than a grocery store aisle freak show and you keep defending them. Obviously they have a credibility problem, it's a thing now. So, prove they have some sort of track record that separates them from the other tabloids.

Mr Dodge 2. What print media do you rely on ?

As for this latest attempt, as the buzzer sounds in the quiz shows, when you get the wrong answer >> AHHHHH!!

They WERE living separate lives in the Whits House. Strike 2 for you (or is it Strike 3 ?) :laugh:

View attachment 59413
What's the problem with that headline ? It's a fact. She proclaimed she's bypassing her son (Charles) and going to her grandson (William for the throne. You're having a bad day.

The past tense part of it. Jesus, how much of a fucking retard are you? Seriously, time after time the Globe has been shown to be nothing more than a grocery store aisle freak show and you keep defending them. Obviously they have a credibility problem, it's a thing now. So, prove they have some sort of track record that separates them from the other tabloids.
how much of a fucking retard are you?

That's a rhetorical question isn't it

So, when is this thread thrown into conspiracy theories....or worse?

NO!! The BURDEN OF PROOF is on YOU, the accuser. YOU PROVE that the Globe is "nothing more than a grocery store aisle freak show". You've had a ton of time in this thread to do that, against repeated challenges from me, and you haven't shown ANYTHING to base your accusations on.

If this was a courtroom, you'd be laughed out of it. Note: "Obviously" doesn't cut it. Neither does "Seriously, time after time"

These are nothing more than empty, hollow, ad hominem attacks, with no substance whatsoever.
f_sorry.gif

Hey dumbshit, I did answer you. Maybe you should rely on sources with less pictures.
Yeah ? Well I've been kind of busy here, so maybe I just accidently missed it. So where is it ? If you answered it, you should have no trouble in telling me where, right ? :biggrin: (especially when your credibility is on the rocks right now)

PS - just a reminder >> you now have 2 questions There'a also this one >> "Here's a DIRECT question for you. How about the New York Times ? You believe in them ? (among others) And don't me that "multiple" crap again. You've already worn that dodge out."

Forum List

Back