Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic ?

I believe in multiple news sources independently backing each other up and not the 15 items or less aisle.
That's a DODGE. Globe is print media. You want to talk "multiple" OK. Name 3 newspapers you "believe in".

So far, you and all the other Globe detractors, have been hiding under your desks.

You think Sarah Palin is a coke head?
I'll not answer any more of your questions until you answered mine, which was asked BEFORE your questions. I've been waiting a long time. "Multiple" ? Multiple WHAT, Mr Dodge.

I did answer your question. But looks go a little deeper. If the NY Times used only anonymous sources to say that Bush did coke in the White house or Reagan was running a brothel in the White house I would be skeptical.

Dude. You think the Globe is a reliable source. I know third graders who are more aware than that.
I know 2nd graders who present evidence for what they claim (unlike you)

So you get HJ's question too. what do YOU reagrd as a valid newspaper source ? Hmmm ? Dude!

That's easy.

The New York Times
The Washington Post
The Chicago Tribune
The Los Angeles Times
The Baltimore Sun
The Atlanta Journal & Constitution
The Tampa Tribune
The Orlando Sentinal
The Houston Chronicle
The Rochester Democrat & Chronicle
The News Of The Highlands

Ya big dummy.

I believe in multiple news sources independently backing each other up and not the 15 items or less aisle.
That's a DODGE. Globe is print media. You want to talk "multiple" OK. Name 3 newspapers you "believe in".

So far, you and all the other Globe detractors, have been hiding under your desks.

"Print Media" so? Weekly News Report is also "print media" but you don't believe them. I think you just believe things you want to be true.

Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic
If she's an alcoholic, that's her ONLY qualification for the job, after all teetotaler career criminals make for extremely boring press conferences. :D

Remember Rob Ford? That guy was a fuckin' hoot. Canada didn't appreciate what they had.

fordleafs.jpeg
Ford's my freakin' hero.

American politics needs a bunch of people like him.

Reagan being tied to actresses in his prime is totally not the same thing as the President of the United States fucking hookers in the white house. But you're going all in on your thread and in a way I have to respect your avid stupidity and the ignorance god granted you to not realize what you are sounding like.
I am seeing YOUR stupidity and the ignorance to not realize what YOU are sounding like, when you repeatedly DODGE my question (and still haven't answered it) about what print media you believe in.

Nor have you shown one shred of EVIDENCE to disparage the Globe. You may not realize this, but you are losing this debate, by a wide margin.

Still waiting for someone (anyone) to present a shred of evidence to diminish the Globe as a valid a source.
images

Of course the Globe is credible.

That is why Great Britain is still in mourning over the Queens death, and King Charles has been able to get Camilla back out of exile....

Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic
If she's an alcoholic, that's her ONLY qualification for the job, after all teetotaler career criminals make for extremely boring press conferences. :D

Remember Rob Ford? That guy was a fuckin' hoot. Canada didn't appreciate what they had.

fordleafs.jpeg
Ford's my freakin' hero.

American politics needs a bunch of people like him.

You will never be seen as relaxed or laid back, Mac. You aren't cool and trying too hard to be cool only comes off as lame.

You are much better off just posting with that stick up your ass.

Reagan being tied to actresses in his prime is totally not the same thing as the President of the United States fucking hookers in the white house. But you're going all in on your thread and in a way I have to respect your avid stupidity and the ignorance god granted you to not realize what you are sounding like.
I am seeing YOUR stupidity and the ignorance to not realize what YOU are sounding like, when you repeatedly DODGE my question (and still haven't answered it) about what print media you believe in.

Nor have you shown one shred of EVIDENCE to disparage the Globe. You may not realize this, but you are losing this debate, by a wide margin.

I don't rely on a single source for salacious rumors. You do. I'm not losing anything, this has been explained to you.

"Print Media" so? Weekly News Report is also "print media" but you don't believe them. I think you just believe things you want to be true.
I think you're a gutless coward who fires questions at me, but is too faggot to answer what I asked you. What print media do you believe in, Mr Dodge ?

LOL- Protectionist is well known for just believing whatever he wants to believe- and ignores everything else.

But I look forward to posting more of the 'reliable' Globe headlines.....

upload_2016-1-10_14-8-36.jpeg

I think you're a gutless coward who fires questions at me, but is too faggot to answer what I asked you. What print media do you believe in, Mr Dodge ?

Too faggot to answer? Interesting usage.

I don't rely on a single source for salacious rumors. You do. I'm not losing anything, this has been explained to you.

You're afraid to say WHO or WHAT you DO rely on. OK. I'm tired of playing with you. Here's a DIRECT question for you. How about the New York Times ? You believe in them ? (among others) And don't me that "multiple" crap again. You've already worn that dodge out.

Believe in as trust 100% of the time? None.

What sources do I read and at least consider it might be correct?

NY Times
Washington Post
CNN
NBC News
CBS News
Think Progress
MSNBC

That being said, I don't automatically believe any of them and the more crazy the story the more I need convincing. You'll ignore this part but I will be sure to remind you.

Last but not least, learn the difference between a noun and an adjective.

You're afraid to say WHO or WHAT you DO rely on. OK. I'm tired of playing with you. Here's a DIRECT question for you. How about the New York Times ? You believe in them ? (among others) And don't me that "multiple" crap again. You've already worn that dodge out.

Not a dodge, moron.

Forum List

Back