Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic ?

Here is what you can learn from the Globe:
  • Everybody's marriage is falling apart
  • upload_2016-1-10_14-33-59.jpeg
    images
    images
  • Everybody is dying
  • images
    images
    images
  • And everybody is gay
  • images
    images

Is anyone here who has ever read any of Protectionists threads surprised that the Globe is his source of information?

Anyone?

Yo, protectionist

Have you used the Globe as a source often in the past? If so, can you point me toward a thread or post where you have done so?

Or....is this the first time you've decided to begin a thread based on a Globe headline?

Honesty, ya old dummy, is the best policy.

Is anyone here who has ever read any of Protectionists threads surprised that the Globe is his source of information? Anyone?

1. Is anyone here surprised that with all this onslaught of attacks on the Globe, not one of the attackers has presented a single shred of EVIDENCE upon which to BASE their attacks ?

2. Is anyone here surprised that my question about the New York Times still hasn't been answered ? (although it's been DODGED a lot) :biggrin:

Yo, protectionist

Have you used the Globe as a source often in the past? If so, can you point me toward a thread or post where you have done so?

Or....is this the first time you've decided to begin a thread based on a Globe headline?

Sorry you don't get to use question marks either, until YOU also answer my questions. Let me know when you're ready for that Mr Dodge.

Here is what you can learn from the Globe:
And if only you had a shred of evidence to show that any one of them is not true. Wouldn't that be great ? :biggrin:

Do you think all of those are true?

I love Protectionist threads

They are so very predictable.

Protectionist makes some bizarre unsubstantiated claim- and then insists that he is right- and ignores anything that disproves him.

Hilarious.

I do enjoy watching a good 'double down' from time to time. Too funny.

Yo, protectionist

Sorry you don't get to use question marks either, until YOU also answer my questions. Let me know when you're ready for that Mr Dodge.

I answered your question. Are you too faggot to read it?

I'm tired of waiting for you answers Dodge boys. I'm going to have dinner now and watch the football playoffs. So far, none of you have effectively discounted the Globe story one iota, or answered my questions about what print media you rely on, or what you think of the New York Times.

I'll be back later. In the meantime, maybe you all will get your acts together. :biggrin:
smiley_ROFLMAO.gif

The past tense part of it. Jesus, how much of a fucking retard are you? Seriously, time after time the Globe has been shown to be nothing more than a grocery store aisle freak show and you keep defending them. Obviously they have a credibility problem, it's a thing now. So, prove they have some sort of track record that separates them from the other tabloids.

NO!! The BURDEN OF PROOF is on YOU, the accuser. YOU PROVE that the Globe is "nothing more than a grocery store aisle freak show". You've had a ton of time in this thread to do that, against repeated challenges from me, and you haven't shown ANYTHING to base your accusations on.

If this was a courtroom, you'd be laughed out of it. Note: "Obviously" doesn't cut it. Neither does "Seriously, time after time"

These are nothing more than empty, hollow, ad hominem attacks, with no substance whatsoever.
f_sorry.gif

Yep, according to you all these idiotic headlines from the Globe proves they are a valid news source. You actually go out of your way to defend some of them. Obviously they are after sensationalism but in this one case they are telling you what you want to be true regardless of the fact that they don't provide any evidence. You're just a sad sack.

I know what Protectionist is having for dinner tonight. lol

image.jpeg

• The Globe's website has lots of juicy stuff
  • Nixon Killed JFK & Stole His Brain!
    Richard-Nixon.jpg

President John F. Kennedy was assassinated on the order of ruthless Richard Nixon, who later masterminded the theft of JFK’s brain from a secret FBI vault to cover the murderers’ trail!

Nixon used rogue CIA agents and professional hitmen, loyal to him, to plot and help carry out the chilling execution of his rival JFK, who he believed stole the White House by rigging the vote in the 1960 presidential election, a political
From May 2015

BURT REYNOLDS IS DYING AND HAS ONLY WEEKS TO LIVE!
burt.jpg

Film legend Burt Reynolds is battling a killer disease and friends fear he has only weeks to live. Only this week’s GLOBE has shocking photos showing how frail the 78-year-old star has become and tragic revelations about his health.

Hey dumbshit, I did answer you. Maybe you should rely on sources with less pictures.
Yeah ? Well I've been kind of busy here, so maybe I just accidently missed it. So where is it ? If you answered it, you should have no trouble in telling me where, right ? :biggrin: (especially when your credibility is on the rocks right now)

PS - just a reminder >> you now have 2 questions There'a also this one >> "Here's a DIRECT question for you. How about the New York Times ? You believe in them ? (among others) And don't me that "multiple" crap again. You've already worn that dodge out."

Post 96, answers both your questions. Now, take responsibility for yourself, I don't need excuses about how busy you are as you claim I didn't answer your question.

Forum List

Back