Could Hillary Really Be President, If She's an Alcoholic ?

I'm talking about George Bush of course.

Globe_magazine_cover.png
No offense but the thread isn't.

Maybe find a reputable source that backs up the Globe. Looks to me that folks on the left and right don't care for the Globe.
He who accuses must find reason (not he who is accused) AKA - innocent until proven guilty (by the accuser)

People who work in the White House and around the State Dept have consistently said that they have seen Hillary Clinton boozed up, if not fully drunk. Some have said she walks around with a drink in her hand. These reporters have not openly identified themselves, because they fear Hillary, whom they regard as a fascist, in addition to being a drunk.

If this is all true, then how in the world could Hillary, an alleged alcoholic, ever be president of the United States ? The implications of this are mind boggling and very scary. It leads one to think about Hillary's time as Sect. of State. How did she ever do that ?

Well, say many people, she didn't. Primarily, all she ever really did was travel around the world, wining and dining with world leaders, at US taxpayer expense. When in Washington DC, some say Hillary was so often drunk, that Huma Abedin handled the business of the job. ...which could explain why so many things favorable to the Muslim Brotherhood came out of the State Dept. during those years ?

In a report published by Globe magazine entitled > "Hillary Confesses: I'm an Alcoholic!", another anonymous source reported to Globe magazine that Hillary told her daughter Chelsea . "Please help me! I'm an alcoholic" Globe also reported that before her campaign started, she secretly underwent detox, but the pressures of the campaign and the FBI probe into here emails, knocked her off the wagon and back onto the bottle.

d31220218ba163af8fafe24c03b7f7af.jpg

Downing-scotch-DIPSO.jpg
People who work in the White House and around the State Dept have consistently said that they have seen Hillary Clinton boozed up, if not fully drunk. Some have said she walks around with a drink in her hand. These reporters have not openly identified themselves, because they fear Hillary, whom they regard as a fascist, in addition to being a drunk.

If this is all true, then how in the world could Hillary, an alleged alcoholic, ever be president of the United States ? The implications of this are mind boggling and very scary. It leads one to think about Hillary's time as Sect. of State. How did she ever do that ?

Well, say many people, she didn't. Primarily, all she ever really did was travel around the world, wining and dining with world leaders, at US taxpayer expense. When in Washington DC, some say Hillary was so often drunk, that Huma Abedin handled the business of the job. ...which could explain why so many things favorable to the Muslim Brotherhood came out of the State Dept. during those years ?

In a report published by Globe magazine entitled > "Hillary Confesses: I'm an Alcoholic!", another anonymous source reported to Globe magazine that Hillary told her daughter Chelsea . "Please help me! I'm an alcoholic" Globe also reported that before her campaign started, she secretly underwent detox, but the pressures of the campaign and the FBI probe into here emails, knocked her off the wagon and back onto the bottle.

d31220218ba163af8fafe24c03b7f7af.jpg

Downing-scotch-DIPSO.jpg
Obama is an anti American Islamic jihadist, so why not?

On the basis that tabloid isn't fit for the bottom of a bird cage.
Still no basis for the accusation. Now it's you who is starting to look bad. Time to come up with something.

You are free to believe tabloid bullshit all you wish but don't expect the rest of us to follow suit. :thup:

Last edited:
Maybe find a reputable source that backs up the Globe. Looks to me that folks on the left and right don't care for the Globe.
He who accuses must find reason (not he who is accused) AKA - innocent until proven guilty (by the accuser)

Your source doesn't even name anybody (assuming you quoted it in your OP). Your source has a poor reputation. and "innocent until proven guilty" is you confusing the constitution with a discussion forum. But, you don't appear to be that bright anyway.

Well, using the Globe as a source is pretty far out there all. I am a conservative, but any good links used got over ridden by the Globe reference, and using it prominently. Sorry.
Sorry yourself. The Globe is a perfectly good source, as good as any other. If you want cast judgement, you must present evidence.
LOL- of course it is

upload_2016-1-10_13-0-38.jpeg
images
images
images

upload_2016-1-10_13-3-59.jpeg
images

When has the Globe ever lied to you?

No wonder you rely on the news sources you do.
Yeah ? And what news sources do YOU rely on ? (Noting neither you or anyone else in this thread has presented one shred of evidence to accuse the Globe of anything)

No wonder you rely on the news sources you do.
Yeah ? And what news sources do YOU rely on ? (Noting neither you or anyone else in this thread has presented one shred of evidence to accuse the Globe of anything)

It's been presented and I can't prove Clinton is not an alcoholic just like I can't prove Trump did not have his nuts ripped off in an unfortunate Brazilian manscape accident.

Forum List

Back