Could Kim Actually Want to Change His Hermite Kingdom?

Being an optimist, I’m obviously going to see things differently.

I was right about Trump winning the election, we’ll soon see if I’m right about this. :)

Btw... I’m rarely wrong. ;)
So...this kid in school is a bully..beats up other kids, steps on ants, sets fire to cats. You think he is going to change once another bully enters the picture? No. He will lay low..bide his time..collect other bullies to back him up when the time is right to pounce. Rocketman doesn't bow so easily. But he can sneak. And sneak he is.
Are you saying people can’t change?
lol. Live to be my age then ask again.

Can a leopard change his spots within a year? Less than a year? Over night?
I’m old enough to know it isn’t polite to ask a woman how old she is.
I am old enough to know something stinks when someone like kim does such an abrupt about face.
But too stupid to think people can change? :)

So...this kid in school is a bully..beats up other kids, steps on ants, sets fire to cats. You think he is going to change once another bully enters the picture? No. He will lay low..bide his time..collect other bullies to back him up when the time is right to pounce. Rocketman doesn't bow so easily. But he can sneak. And sneak he is.

I am old enough to know something stinks when someone like kim does such an abrupt about face.
Oh. I see. Now you will resort to insults.

/goodbye

Oh. I see. Now you will resort to insults.

/goodbye
I apologize. Was I being insensitive?

Most dictators hang on until they're killed. Maybe this one is a tad smarter than the average. Play it right and he could retire comfortably with lots of cash and lots of toys.

I think Trump and Xi Jinping made Kim an offer he cant refuse ala the Godfather......

Tolja. Rocketman is having yet another tantrum. So...the guy that wanted to think positive...what say he now?

Forum List

Back