🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could Kim Actually Want to Change His Hermite Kingdom?

It's not partisan. I do doubt it, but like other things I've seen in my lifetime the like the fall of Communism could be. What is undeniable is that the wheels are in motion.
Maybe he's feeling a bit embarrassed about his shithole country; I expect it's all about stuffed roads and bad train services. he's a young bloke; he's killed many of the old advisers(no loss at all)...just maybe...????

Greg

Meathead, you have no idea what is in Kim's head, so behave, yeah?

Kim wants to survive. So does South Korea.

The logical answer is to collapse the already dead testing site tunnels, promise to get ready of the bombs (which will not happen), blow kisses at Trump, and turn to China.
Fakey, you have no idea what's in my head, certainly on this issue anyway.

To say that both Koreas "want to survive" is no less an amazing grasp of the obvious as your conclusion is amazingly simplistic.

Last edited:
Sure, I do, meat: it's generally mealy. Both Koreas want to survive outside of the madman Trump's nuttiness. All humans do.

I don't trust him. Something is amuck.
I can understand that.

I’m looking at several things....
1) The sanctions imposed by Trump are working.
2) Trump now has China working with us.
3) Kim knows Trump isn’t swayed by outside opinions.
4) Kim knows Trump is serious about protecting this country.
5) Kim values his life. He knows Trump won’t think twice about killing him.

Kim knows Trump isn’t a pussy like obama.

I see the opposite.

Leopard can't change it's spots.
Kim is plotting with China for whatever reason.
Kim is told to roll over and show his belly. Be nice.
Kim is going overboard with the belly rolling.
Who does what he did for so long only to become this smiling "come see us destroy our weapons"? Nobody.
Kim may want to try to sleaze in to become one leader for S and NK. Who knows. He's insane.
Kim treats his people shitty. Kills his family. Tortures tourists. NOW he is all mr nice nice? A resounding NO.
Kim and China(?) are biding their time with the belly rolling. Until 2020.

Something stinks. And its coming from the east.

Daddy said long ago..in the 1950's...."watch out for the chinese. Its not the russians or anyone else. It will be China".

Daddy was a wise man.

I see the opposite.

Who does what he did for so long only to become this smiling "come see us destroy our weapons"? Nobody.
Kim may want to try to sleaze in to become one leader for S and NK. Who knows. He's insane.
Kim treats his people shitty. Kills his family. Tortures tourists. NOW he is all mr nice nice? A resounding NO.

Being an optimist, I’m obviously going to see things differently.

I was right about Trump winning the election, we’ll soon see if I’m right about this. :)

Btw... I’m rarely wrong. ;)

I see the opposite.

I was right about Trump winning the election, we’ll soon see if I’m right about this. :)

So...this kid in school is a bully..beats up other kids, steps on ants, sets fire to cats. You think he is going to change once another bully enters the picture? No. He will lay low..bide his time..collect other bullies to back him up when the time is right to pounce. Rocketman doesn't bow so easily. But he can sneak. And sneak he is.

I see the opposite.

So...this kid in school is a bully..beats up other kids, steps on ants, sets fire to cats. You think he is going to change once another bully enters the picture? No. He will lay low..bide his time..collect other bullies to back him up when the time is right to pounce. Rocketman doesn't bow so easily. But he can sneak. And sneak he is.
Are you saying people can’t change?

I see the opposite.

lol. Live to be my age then ask again.

Can a leopard change his spots within a year? Less than a year? Over night?

One winter a Farmer found a Snake stiff and frozen with cold. He had compassion on it, and taking it up, placed it in his bosom. The Snake was quickly revived by the warmth, and resuming its natural instincts, bit its benefactor, inflicting on him a mortal wound. “Oh,” cried the Farmer with his last breath, “I am rightly served for pitying a scoundrel.”

Moral

The greatest kindness will not bind the ungrateful.

I see the opposite.

I’m old enough to know it isn’t polite to ask a woman how old she is.

I see the opposite.

I’m old enough to know it isn’t polite to ask a woman how old she is.
I am old enough to know something stinks when someone like kim does such an abrupt about face.

Forum List

Back