🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could Trump actually beat Hillary in a debate?

I want to see Trump make her CRY!!!!

upload_2016-2-3_21-29-31.jpeg

Donald Trump to the moderator: Hey George, are you ever gonna ask the beast why she is the most hated politician in the country as we speak?

hill to the mod hey george ever going to ask him how much 3 marriages cost??

Chris Christie to George: Hey Dumbass, are you ever gonna ask me a question regarding the economy of which Obama screwed up, or should i just come over there, squirt mustard all over you and eat u like a foot long subway sub?

Donald Trump to the moderator: Hey George, are you ever gonna ask the beast why she is the most hated politician in the country as we speak?

hill to the mod hey george ever going to ask him how much 3 marriages cost??

Perhaps ask the Hildebeast why she had 22 ABOVE TOP SECRET e-mails on her private server, or why she LIED about the cause of Benghazi being a video, need more?

Not just beat her, he'll annihilate her. He may even make her cry. She's very phony and stiff. She loses it easily. Trump will annihilate her, and have a fun time doing it. Democrats better pray she faces anyone but Trump.

Not just beat her, he'll annihilate her. He may even make her cry. She's very phony and stiff. She loses it easily. Trump will annihilate her, and have a fun time doing it. Democrats better pray she faces anyone but Trump.

she's more politically savvy then the whole bunch of your imposters put togetheo

she's more politically savvy then the whole bunch of your imposters put togetheo

Ha, she's phony and can't go off the script. Her phony smile and laugh makes most people very uncomfortable. They understand she's not a nice decent person. Trump would rattle her very easily. She's a corrupt liar, and Trump would expose that in a very sharp entertaining fashion. I hope it happens.

Ha, she's phony and can't go off the script. Her phony smile and laugh makes most people very uncomfortable. They understand she's not a nice decent person. Trump would rattle her very easily. She's a corrupt liar, and Trump would expose that in a very sharp entertaining fashion. I hope it happens.

All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"

the answer is... no he can't. but that's fine... neither can any of the other GOP'ers.

The answer is, it depends on who is keeping score is is.

All he ever offers are platitudes with no substance. While I don't agree with Hillary on anything I don't think Trump could best her on substance. She would constantly be able to use one phrase that would keep Trump perpetually in defense mode, "Remember when you said......*insert liberal positions here*"

the answer is... no he can't. but that's fine... neither can any of the other GOP'ers.
:booze:

you probably should keep drinking. you're going to be very unhappy come November.

there's still time for you wingers to pick someone who doesn't make the electorate gag.

oh wait.....

GOP turnout surged 50 percent, Democrats dropped nearly 30 percent in Iowa caucuses

Reality sucks huh?

You remind me of the rooster that crows in the morning when it sees the sun. The difference is that you believe the Rooster is responsible for the sunrise when everyone (including the rooster) knows differently.

Ignorance is bliss and you're orgasmic.

I'd pick Trump to win that debate. He doesn't need to have much knowledge when only saying what people want to hear.

This is the case. Way back when I had time; I used to watch figure skating. Torvil and Dean were the first couple to get perfect scores across the board in Ice Dancing. They went on to compete in other Olympics but did nowhere as well. The wost kept secret in the sport is that Dean and Torvill were cheated out of medals in subsequent Olympics. Judging a debate's winner is pretty much the same deal. Do you weight the one-liners and sound bytes higher than substance? Style is probably scored higher than it should be but it is what most people look at; who looked "better"?

I often wonder why the person not talking just doesn't turn their head toward the person speaking so the TV cameras can only see half of their sneer or look of befudlement.

The goal of the debate is to turn the contest into votes. Other than whipping up his own supporters, it's hard to imagine Trump drawing any new voters after going out of his way to turn off so many, so often, in so many different ways.

So yeah he could win. But do you want to win a debate or an election?

Trump would win the debate, then Hillary will cry. The big, nasty, white guy made grandma cry.

In her senate debate, her opponent walked up to her and she got the vapors. He was so intimidating she was afraid.

I think Trump would stomp Clinton into the ground. He puts lead weights in his gloves, and hits below the belt. There are no holds barred when Trump is in the ring.

I think Trump would take Clinton out in the first round.

lol when pigs fly whats trump going to say??That he'd make america great again??,,,build a wall?
Clinton would lay out a detailed plan about what she would do in the Middle East, and she would go over time. The red light would flash and she would keep going. She would name key players in the Middle East and how she would deal with them. Names with which Trump is completely unfamiliar.

Then Trump would have a chance to respond.

"She will get us nuked by Iran. Believe me."

And it will be all over. The rubes will eat it up. Trump wins.

A Trump/Clinton debate would have a totally different audience than the republican debates have had. Trumps crap would still excite the same crazies who have been excited by him so far, but when you add the larger group of sane people to the mix, the outcome would be much different. Before half way through, Trump would be crying "Y'all get off of me"

Trump would win the debate, then Hillary will cry. The big, nasty, white guy made grandma cry.

In her senate debate, her opponent walked up to her and she got the vapors. He was so intimidating she was afraid.
Trump is the one showing the propensity for crying, or at least, whining. Seriously, Clinton takes all kinds of abuse and brushes it off with intellect and calmness while Trump whines like a spoiled brat. Trump has an emotional control problem. His ego makes him a punk.

First of all, he would also be debating the moderator, but Trump would not lose to Hillary. She already got a taste of what Trump can do when she tried to play the gender card against him. She shut up immediately. Trump will exploit Hillary's baggage to a point where she would be afraid to say anything.

Horseshit--LOL Women rule today as they are the majority voters in this country at 54%. Hillary Clinton will be putting on these boots were made for kicking ass--and if your gorilla tries to attack her on the basis of being a woman he will also offend this 54% voting block.

Women were the reason Barack Obama got a 2nd term in office.
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing

Furthermore--Trump has ALREADY Lost. He and his supporters have already chased off 17% of the population, Hispanics--when Republicans needed at least 46% of this block to win the White House. Trump is polling at a negative 75%
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

Republicans are the minority party at 41 million, Democrats are stronger at 46 million, and Independents are the largest party representing 40% of the entire electorate.

In your efforts to get a non-Establishment Candidate, you have effectively rino'd yourselves right into a Hillary Clinton Presidency. With these numbers--you will also lose the Senate and a ton of seats in the house.

Tea-Party-Anger-Fear.gif

Column: Trump exploits rational political ignorance

if you think sane women will vote for hillary after she threw many under the bus defending billy your smoking somethin.

My dog could beat Hillary in a debate.

I agree. She's not that great even though she thinks she is and the mindless drones who support her agree.

Hell. She didn't even know what the word Classified means. How hard would it be for anyone with some intelligence to beat her in a debate???

Forum List

Back