🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could Trump ever be convicted in a Court of Law?

What evidence? Accusations are not evidence and that is all you have.
Oh?

DO you have any proof that the 2020 US Presidential election was stolen....

No.

All you have is accusations and they are not evidence. The difference is that the blob is the subject of like 9 criminal investigations and numerous other court actions or something like that... Is anyone investigating your voter fraud? Nope.

Cry me a river beeotch

Republicans in Congress have already shown a willingness to ignore Trumps transgressions no matter how egregious

Is it possible to form a Jury without at least one member who is willing to accept whatever lie Trump is telling?
Nearly half the nation voted for Trump to be president two different elections. The second time was after almost five years of the phony investigations by the DNC/DOJ/FBI, and more people voted for him then, than the previous time.

Of course your party is not able to gin up charges against him that will fly in front of a jury comprised of a cross-section of America. Less than three out of twelve Trump voters from a randomly selected group of registered voters would be an unlikely statistical outliar. Zero Trump supporters in that sample is as unlikely as their being zero Trump supporters in the the "non-partisan" investigators that keep trying to pin something on him.

They cannot even get an indictment from a jury in DC, not exactly a Trumper stronghold.

Oh?

DO you have any proof that the 2020 US Presidential election was stolen....

No.

All you have is accusations and they are not evidence. The difference is that the blob is the subject of like 9 criminal investigations and numerous other court actions or something like that... Is anyone investigating your voter fraud? Nope.

Cry me a river beeotch
Biden in the WH. I told you this before you stupid troll.

Nearly half the nation voted for Trump to be president two different elections. The second time was after almost five years of the phony investigations by the DNC/DOJ/FBI, and more people voted for him then, than the previous time.

Of course your party is not able to gin up charges against him that will fly in front of a jury comprised of a cross-section of America. Less than three out of twelve Trump voters from a randomly selected group of registered voters would be an unlikely statistical outliar. Zero Trump supporters in that sample is as unlikely as their being zero Trump supporters in the the "non-partisan" investigators that keep trying to pin something on him.

They cannot even get an indictment from a jury in DC, not exactly a Trumper stronghold.

Trump bragged he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and get away with it
Republicans proved that to be true by continually covering for him.
Does not make the investigations phony it only shows how little character Republicans have

Republicans in Congress have already shown a willingness to ignore Trumps transgressions no matter how egregious

Is it possible to form a Jury without at least one member who is willing to accept whatever lie Trump is telling?
Sure, if Trump ever commits a crime. Aren't you concerned that Joe Biden sold out your country to the Chinese?

FIrst, cut the b.s. about how many people voted for Trump.

Fact 1: The 2020 presidential election had the highest voter turnout of the 21st century, with 66.8% of citizens 18 years and older voting

Fact 2: Trump got 47% of the votes in 2020.

That means that 32% of voting age citizens voted for Trump.,

That's no where near half the nation of 330 million residents.

First off, 30% of citizens eligible to vote, didn't vote at all in 2020. A jury could easily be pulled from those that didn't vote.

That could be jury question 1: Did you vote in 2020?

The problem I see with selecting a jury for a Trump trial, is that there are partisans for Trump who would lie about their political beliefs, and their ability to set them aside.
Remember, that most of the people caught for voter fraud in 2020, were republicans voting for Trump.

How can I show you incorrect when you yourself acknowledge this situation is unprecedented?

We both start from a position of ignorance and are trying to predict the future. Your position is that the jury system isn't capable of dealing with basically the leader of a cult that more likely than not will have several members on any jury. I think that the jury system is robust enough to overcome this. I don't pretend I know anything for certain. I suggest that you don't either.
You could give the reasoning or the process which will allow the just system to handle this.

You have an assertion without anything showing why you made it.

Same thing you have on Trump. Right?
They have the video of Trump having his aides moving boxes in Mar-a-lago. And the testimony of those aids saying they were instructed by Trump to move those boxes.

That was after Trump got the subpoena, making moving those boxes from their secure location, to the residence, was clear obstruction of justice.

Forum List

Back