🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could Trump ever be convicted in a Court of Law?

Read my post again. You're not scaring me. You're scaring the children.

You are a child pal. You think someone can declassify something just by saying it. Yeah...you're either 8 years old or severely brain damaged. If that is you in the picture; you're dressed like a rodeo clown so maybe you've suffered some traumatic brain injury at some point to post the bullshit you continuously post.

But what people seem to forget is that it is perfectly legal to lie, if it is to avoid prosecution.
Everyone has the 5th amendment right to not incriminate themselves.

Ok, when you plea the 5th, it means you keep quiet. It doesn't mean you lie.

No, lying to avoid prosecution is a crime. You might want to read up on your laws. It's known as either perjury if under oath or obstruction of justice if you're being detained.

Last edited:
You are a child pal. You think someone can declassify something just by saying it. Yeah...you're either 8 years old or severely brain damaged. If that is you in the picture; you're dressed like a rodeo clown so maybe you've suffered some traumatic brain injury at some point to post the bullshit you continuously post.
The President can declassify with his word, dick breath. He isn't just someone. Once again you reveal your nasty hate. You're angry because President Trump had the same rights and privileges as every other President. Cocksucker. Oh and by the way, rodeo clowns are some of the toughest guys around and much respected by cowboys. You wouldn't understand that because you probably live in an apartment in some democrat run cesspool like Chicago or NYC.

You are a child pal. You think someone can declassify something just by saying it.
The president can do just that, BUT.... there is actually much more to it. That in and of itself doesn't declassify anything. The president has to tell someone like his chief of staff, or the white house counsels office, Attorney General, etc. who prepare the paperwork, they send to the originator of the document, informing them of the presidents decision. And only after that agency declassifies the document, does it become declassified.

Any break in the chain, VOIDS the declassification statement.

Prosecution doesn't have "unlimited" funding.

Hire more public defenders and pay them more. Easy peasy.
The prosecution DOES have unlimited funding. Defe
He doesn't have to prove that. Simply having them on her server was a crime, whether she knew they were there or not.

She's the SOS. She's supposed to know when documents are classified, moron.
she is also on record instructing aides to delete the classifications so items could be sent to her private server. That’s willful violation.

No, the attempts at slandering Trump are generally very easy. It's like Trump wants it.

Yes, his impeachment was ridiculous, mostly because the Democrats KNEW they'd lose.

The "insurrection" is not "absurb", it wasn't a full blown coup or anything like that, however what it was, was very dangerous for the fragile democracy the US has.

The search of Mar-al-Lago was not "completely illegal" either. Procedure was followed.
No one has done such things to a President before? Are you sure? Can you go through all 45 other presidents and tick off that nothing bad happened. What about, say, John Quincy Adams?

I agree the Jan 6 was unprecedented, but disagree it was dangerous.
When Ashlii Babbitt was shot, we saw dozens of shock troops waiting in the basement.
There was zero risk at any time.

The search of Mar-a-lago was totally illegal because there was not only no evidence of any crime, but it clearly was and is just a political stunt, since everyone knows president are completely above and exempt from any and all classified document laws or executive order regulations.

If anyone has testified to enough presidential crimes to justify a search warrant, it would have HUGE in the history books. And I have read the histories of all the presidents. The only one who was treated this badly before was Andrew Johnson, and I can over look that since he was not voted in.
John Quincy Adams was never abused that I know of.
He was elected to Congress after his term as president.

The problem I see with selecting a jury for a Trump trial, is that there are partisans for Trump who would lie about their political beliefs, and their ability to set them aside.
Remember, that most of the people caught for voter fraud in 2020, were republicans voting for Trump.
That's the problem with political trials. That's why they are considered corrupt just like this Jan 6 committee.

The president can do just that, BUT.... there is actually much more to it. That in and of itself doesn't declassify anything. The president has to tell someone like his chief of staff, or the white house counsels office, Attorney General, etc. who prepare the paperwork, they send to the originator of the document, informing them of the presidents decision. And only after that agency declassifies the document, does it become declassified.

But that would leave the declassification of documents up to someone other than the president. So I'm not buying that. For instance, what if he had a chief of staff that hated him and refused to prepare the paperwork? Then he couldn't declassify anything, ever? No, that's not right. The president and ONLY the president can declassify documents. It's not dependent on anyone else doing it for him.

Last edited:
When Ashlii Babbitt was shot, we saw dozens of shock troops waiting in the basement.

The search of Mar-a-lago was totally illegal because there was not only no evidence of any crime, but it clearly was and is just a political stunt, since everyone knows president are completely above and exempt from any and all classified document laws or executive order regulations.

If anyone has testified to enough presidential crimes to justify a search warrant, it would have HUGE in the history books. And I have read the histories of all the presidents. The only one who was treated this badly before was Andrew Johnson, and I can over look that since he was not voted in.
I noticed in the Jan 6 'show' today, the inquisitors were referring to Jan 6 as a 'riot.' Of course, there was no representative from the defense to object to such prejudiced inquiry of the witnesses.

WRONG.
What you are describing is if the president wants do declassify a document for EVERYONE.
And he does not have to do that.
All he has to do is declassify it for all those who work for him at Mar-a-lago, and would be likely to see it.
The president is NOT at all effected by or under any classified document laws or regulations, in any way.
All the laws not only are clear on exempting presidents and vice presidents, but it is also obvious since it is presidents who create all the classified document regulations, by executive order.

All you have to do in order to understand, is ask yourself if any president could ever have pass the background check for classified clearance? And clearly, since Eisenhower, none could have.
But they were all allowed access anyway.
That is because they are above and immune to any and all classified doc laws or regulations.

But that would leave the declassification of documents up to someone other than the president. So I'm not buying that. For instance, what if he had a chief of staff that hated him and refused to prepare the paperwork? Then he couldn't declassify anything, ever?
That's why the president has the power to fire and replace the chief of staff at will. So if one chief of staff won't carry out his declassification order, the president can replace him almost instantaneously.

There is a declassification process, not just an invocation. And it is the same for other presidential powers, like pardoning people, or commissioning military officers.

WRONG.
What you are describing is if the president wants do declassify a document for EVERYONE.
And he does not have to do that.
All he has to do is declassify it for all those who work for him at Mar-a-lago, and would be likely to see it.
You are being absolutely stupid. Declassification like Classification is a "for everybody" process.

Your claim of limited declassification would have to hold for classification too.
That the president could declare the copy of a document that a congressman is holding is now "classified", and if he continues reading it to the press, he's guilty of divulging classified information.

Yet the congressman right next to him could continue to read that same statement without legal peril.

You can see how that's not possible.

That's why the president has the power to fire and replace the chief of staff at will. So if one chief of staff won't carry out his declassification order, the president can replace him almost instantaneously.

There is a declassification process, not just an invocation. And it is the same for other presidential powers, like pardoning people, or commissioning military officers.

Yea, there is and it has nothing to do with the chief of staff. You just kinda make stuff up.

This official gov't document, the federal register national archives and records list, under 2001.32 explains the process. And it only states that agencies should be NOTIFIED. Not that these agencies can "stop the process" as you stated.

Read and learn.

If a President makes an official phone call to a foreign entity and decides to discuss sensitive subjects those supporting documents are automatically declassified. Our President is Commander In Chief so his word can avoid or exacerbate a war. He doesn't need to be hamstrung by bureaucracy.

Yea, there is and it has nothing to do with the chief of staff. You just kinda make stuff up.

This official gov't document, the federal register national archives and records list, under 2001.32 explains the process. And it only states that agencies should be NOTIFIED. Not that these agencies can "stop the process" as you stated.

Read and learn.
I didn't say the agencies had the power to stop the process. But as the Supreme Court has ruled in several cases, if the agency fails to complete the process, then the presidents order becomes null and void.

Trump can tell someone on national TV that he's pardoned, but if the DOJ doesn't create the actual pardon document, and deliver it to the person being pardoned, the presidents order becomes null and void.

I didn't say the agencies had the power to stop the process. But as the Supreme Court has ruled in several cases, if the agency fails to complete the process, then the presidents order becomes null and void.

Trump can tell someone on national TV that he's pardoned, but if the DOJ doesn't create the actual pardon document, and deliver it to the person being pardoned, the presidents order becomes null and void.

Dude, you're just wrong. Nobody can stop the process. The SCOTUS has NEVER ruled any other way. Even the New York Slimes says you're wrong.

Do presidents have to obey the usual procedures?​

Even if it is true that Mr. Trump had pronounced the documents declassified while he was in office, he clearly did not follow the regular procedures. But there is no Supreme Court precedent that definitively answers whether that would make any difference.

Can presidents declassify matters directly?​

Yes, because it is ultimately their constitutional authority.

Normally, presidents who want something declassified direct subordinates overseeing the department or agency with primary responsibility for the information to review the matter with an eye to making more of it public. But on rare occasions, presidents declassify something directly.

Perhaps we're talking about different types of danger here. I don't think that Jan 6th would have been "successful" as a coup goes. Where it is dangerous is in putting ideas into people's heads. Some crazy people have gone from thinking a coup was not very likely, to suddenly it being something they might consider.

That along with all the other stuff Trump is doing, undermining the FBI, undermining the fragile democratic process of the USA, means that people have reasons to not trust elections, not trust the federal police and to see the "solution" to all of this as a coup.

Hardly healthy.

As for Mar-al-Lago, there clearly is evidence of a crime. The National Archives asked for documents back. Trump gave them the run around.

Clearly someone was telling them there were documents there.

John Quincy Adams was a dud president. He didn't do anything because Jackson literally went out of his way to screw him over.
What about Clinton? Impeached because... I mean, get this, a consenting adult sucked his dick. "High crimes and misdemeanors"?? No. What Trump went through was far more legitimate.
What Nixon went through, damn, if that had been Trump, people would have been claiming it was a witch hunt.

What about Clinton? Impeached because... I mean, get this, a consenting adult sucked his dick.

Clinton was not impeached because Monica sucked his cock. He was impeached because he lied about it under oath. "I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Ms Lewenski." Remember that? Then he later fessed up and said he did. THAT'S why he was impeached.

Stop making shit up.

Can presidents declassify matters directly?​

Yes, because it is ultimately their constitutional authority.

Normally, presidents who want something declassified direct subordinates overseeing the department or agency with primary responsibility for the information to review the matter with an eye to making more of it public. But on rare occasions, presidents declassify something directly.
What you leave out is that the actual declassification isn't carried out by the president but by the department or agency with primary responsibility.

The president as chief executive commands that agency to declassify. Direct presidential declassification would have to be in the form of a publicly made executive order (EO).

Agency declassification can be from a presidents oral command, but direct presidential declassification requires it be in writing as an executive order.

Forum List

Back