Could we have another election now like a 're-do' to prove things?

Good grief... yeah, just keep having elections until you get the desired result. Such is the stuff of third world shitholes.
Welcome to the snowflake generation,filled with participation trophies,30 genders and safe spaces!

Not too long from now that generation will be feeding you in a nursing home...I hope to get a 2nd dessert.
I won't be going into a nursing home. I want to go out in a blaze of glory. Plus I got kids we tend to take care of each other an that's what they are taught,take care of each other no matter what.

Good grief... yeah, just keep having elections until you get the desired result. Such is the stuff of third world shitholes.
Welcome to the snowflake generation,filled with participation trophies,30 genders and safe spaces!

Not too long from now that generation will be feeding you in a nursing home...I hope to get a 2nd dessert.
Not on my watch, most of those who walk down the street with their noses in their cellphones have no clue what is happening around them. When I am about to be turned into ashes, I want to drive down the road and see how many of them look up from the cellphones and get out of the way.
I am starting to seriously worry that the people turning 18 have been failed THIS MISERABLY by the education system. Do they NOT teach a civics course anymore? Government class? History? jeez.
Anti-Intellectualism and the "Dumbing Down" of America
There is a growing and disturbing trend of anti-intellectual elitism in American culture. It’s the dismissal of science, the arts, and humanities and their replacement by entertainment, self-righteousness, ignorance, and deliberate gullibility.
Just look at my George Carlin Signature, it says it all, why government wants sheeple, and not people who think for themselves.
I agree, but I do think as people age they get wisdom and thats why they vote republican.
Then how do you explain the likes of Hillary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid and other geriatric Liberals? Some people never grow up never get wise, but stick to their liberal ideology even if it kills them.

Hey.....I hate it when foreign governments try to influence our elections......the way Obama tried to influence Israel's election....and Brexit.....but that's different.
You call what Obama did, openly addressing the topic in a public speech, the same as sneakily hacking the election campaign's e-mails and releasing them to Wikileaks?
Try again.

Hey.....I hate it when foreign governments try to influence our elections......the way Obama tried to influence Israel's election....and Brexit.....but that's different.
You call what Obama did, openly addressing the topic in a public speech, the same as sneakily hacking the election campaign's e-mails and releasing them to Wikileaks?
Try again.
Obama had campaign headquarters set up in their countries to interfere with their elections. He wasn't just giving friggen speeches. Didn't you get the memo?

How? They can't even feed themselves, need "safespaces" and coloring books and Play Doh to make it through an election...

The exact thing that our elders said about us with Hippie days. They were the ones who fought in WWII most of us ( except Vietnam ) had the luxury to protest a war.

I won't be going into a nursing home. I want to go out in a blaze of glory. Plus I got kids we tend to take care of each other an that's what they are taught,take care of each other no matter what.

You have to put yourself in his world, he expects to be taken care of by the "system".

My system is my family... take care of yourself and your own.

Try again.
Obama had campaign headquarters set up in their countries to interfere with their elections. He wasn't just giving friggen speeches. Didn't you get the memo?
nope
don't bother with a link; I didn't know he was running for office in either of those countries, but that's okay

Most republicans have short term memory loss , you will need professionals to help you with that..:lmao:

Try again.
nope
don't bother with a link; I didn't know he was running for office in either of those countries, but that's okay
He wasn't running for office there.....he was trying to influence other country's elections. It was extremely unethical, but then again Obama has a strange habit of going around the rules, so why would this be any different.

Most republicans have short term memory loss , you will need professionals to help you with that..:lmao:
BS

The GOP's symbol is an Elephant for a reason. Republicans tend to have long memories.

Try again.
nope

:deal: <<<------- Republican Party

Berney Sanders was the pick for the young people, they will wise up and realize that if he didn't go so far left , he would be president .
I would have voted for him.

BTW: The Clinton campaign screwed over Berney, I think this is why she lost.

BS

The GOP's symbol is an Elephant for a reason. Republicans tend to have long memories.

animals-elephant-elephants_never_forget-memories-memory_loss-laundry_basket-mgrn580_low.jpg

Selective Memory Loss...:biggrin:

BTw do you have a link to what Obama did, I would like to read it.

BS

animals-elephant-elephants_never_forget-memories-memory_loss-laundry_basket-mgrn580_low.jpg

Selective Memory Loss...:biggrin:

BTw do you have a link to what Obama did, I would like to read it.

No problem......concerning Israel.

The JPost

"Benjamin Netanyahu received the invitation to address Congress from House Speaker, John Boehner, shortly after President Obama had warned Congress in his State of Union Address that he would veto any move they may make to strengthen sanctions against Iran in pursuit of a nuclear weapon.
Israel had released a video purporting to show an undisclosed Iranian intercontinental ballistic missile site, and Netanyahu was concerned that the Obama Administration was on its way to signing an agreement with Iran while Israel was embroiled in elections. So he accepted Boehner’s invitation.Once again, it was the right thing for the Israeli leader to do.
But a furious Obama White House threatened “there would be a price” to pay for Bibi’s visit to Washington.
Now we discover what that price is.
The Obama presidential election team has set up camp in Tel Aviv with the mission to defeat Netanyahu in our upcoming election.
The “Anyone but Bibi” mission is headed by Jeremy Bird, Obama’s National Field Director in his successful presidential campaigns.
Under Bird, a group called “Victory 15” has been set up. It has recruited the young activists from Israel’s 2013 social protest movement and will man a massive social network and personal contact campaign to defeat Bibi. V15 is financed by an NGO called “One Voice” whose motto is to be “the voice of mainstream Israelis and Palestinians.” Research finds that One Voice is funded by John Kerry’s State Department.
In its press release, V15 calls itself “non partisan” which is clearly a lie. Its aim is solely to defeat Bibi,
Can we really call that “non partisan”?
In its 2014 annual report is describes its actions as “promoting popular resistance, state-building, and the Arab Peace Initiative, while advocating for an end to the conflict and a two-state solution along the 1967 borders.”"

Try again.
nope

Berney Sanders was the pick for the young people, they will wise up and realize that if he didn't go so far left , he would be president .

It was the Democratic Party that screwed over the voters of Bernie. The super delegates were created to over ride the votes of the stupid liberal who doesn't really know who vote for. That was why Debbie WasAmanSnitch was booted out when it was found out she had rigged the Dems election process. Liberals are too stupid to know that Dems are only out for themselves and "at this point what difference does it make" that Hillary lost, and lost big.

When things are messed up in life or areas of business you start all over and just re-do things.
Why not say "ok USA, we have to straighten this mess up... let's have a re-do and everyone just go to the polls one more time and vote and we will stick with the outcome."

Forgive my ignorance please
, but it just seems logical to just go to the polls again and prove it to both parties.
Is it too expensive to do that? Would either side still not believe the outcome?

Typical regressive, if the people don't agree with your choice, the election has to be redone until they do.

When things are messed up in life or areas of business you start all over and just re-do things.
Why not say "ok USA, we have to straighten this mess up... let's have a re-do and everyone just go to the polls one more time and vote and we will stick with the outcome."

Forgive my ignorance please
, but it just seems logical to just go to the polls again and prove it to both parties.
Is it too expensive to do that? Would either side still not believe the outcome?
There is no "mess", nothing that needs to be cleared up or proved. We'll have a "redo" in four years unless Clinton supporters stage a successful coup before that.

Try again.
nope

It was the Democratic Party that screwed over the voters of Bernie. The super delegates were created to over ride the votes of the stupid liberal who doesn't really know who vote for. That was why Debbie WasAmanSnitch was booted out when it was found out she had rigged the Dems election process. Liberals are too stupid to know that Dems are only out for themselves and "at this point what difference does it make" that Hillary lost, and lost big.
Debbie What'shername Shits...

Try again.
nope

What???? Thats not what the Clinton supporters say, it was fair and square....lolololol

Apparently they didn see the wiki leaks in their news sources only some bs.linking trump.with russia.

Forum List

Back