Could we pass legislation to keep guns from minorities and Democrats?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
I mean shit...discriminatory anti white legislation such as affirmative action has passed. If you noble Democrats had a genuine interest in saving lives and all but stopping gun violence you’d support such legislation...right?

I'd rather keep guns from little dick whites such as yourself. Too often you become mass shooters because some Black guy boned your white girlfriend.

I'd rather keep guns from little dick whites such as yourself. Too often you become mass shooters because some Black guy boned your white girlfriend.

AR's are phallic symbols for those that have tiny dicks.

That has nothing to do with the fact that 99% of school shooters are white males with tiny dicks.

People with little dick syndrome are the ones that will have their favorite rifle removed. I'm all in favor of that.

Once again, we see proof of the correctness of the statement of unknown origin, popularly misattributed to Freud, that a fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual development. A pathetic hoplophobe, projecting his own racism, and his own perceived sexual deficiencies at those with whom he disagrees.

MNYJGUEN4YPFKK43QCOYI2AQEI.png

Last edited:
Why yes, in our Republic you could. In fact I encourage all the White Pride Guys out there to go on a public campaign to enact such legislation.

I would expect just a little push back however.....

Why yes, in our Republic you could. In fact I encourage all the White Pride Guys out there to go on a public campaign to enact such legislation.

Let’s be honest, we aren’t really talking about the likelihood of such a bill being proposed, we all know our politicians are fucking pussies...We’re talking about what would make the most since to make America safer. I mean, if you loons want to trample all over the constitution...fuck it, let’s go big or go home. Can you debate that with any reasonable logic? Would we be a safer nation if minorities and Democrats were stripped of their guns?
(this is the part where you retreat from this exchange)

Last edited:

Let’s be honest, we aren’t really talking about the likelihood of such bill being proposed, we all know our politicians are fucking pussies...We’re talking about what would make the most since to make America safer. I mean, if you loons want to trample all over the constitution...fuck it, let’s go big or go home. Can you debate that with any reasonable logic? Would we be a safer nation if minorities and Democrats were stripped of their guns?

Yes let's be honest. Democrats and minorities would not be safer if only Trumpublicans had guns. But to some people, Democrats and minorities are not considered "we", right?

Let’s be honest, we aren’t really talking about the likelihood of such bill being proposed, we all know our politicians are fucking pussies...We’re talking about what would make the most since to make America safer. I mean, if you loons want to trample all over the constitution...fuck it, let’s go big or go home. Can you debate that with any reasonable logic? Would we be a safer nation if minorities and Democrats were stripped of their guns?
No we wouldnt be safer. Ask the Native Americans that had to deal with white conservatives bearing disease and fire arms.

Yes let's be honest. Democrats and minorities would not be safer if only Trumpublicans had guns. But to some people, Democrats and minorities are not considered "we", right?

No we wouldnt be safer. Ask the Native Americans that had to deal with white conservatives bearing disease and fire arms.

Haha...I’d spin the shit out this issue if I were an indecent, disingenuous piece of shit too...hell, I may even bring up what the cavemen did to other cavemen if it helped me lie to myself.

Haha...I’d spin the shit out this issue if I were an indecent, disingenuous piece of shit too...hell, I may even bring up what the cavemen did to other cavemen if it helped me lie to myself.

Sorry if you didn't quite think though what the fuck you were saying. <S> Hey, after taking their guns, why don't we take all their stuff and then herd them all into a few square miles. Then we can plan for the final solution to the Democrat Minority problem.....Muh-haha! </S>

I think if you're crazy you shouldn't own a gun.
People who vote Democrat are nuts.

Take their fucking guns.

Take their fucking guns.

You're nuts!

Sorry if you didn't quite think though what the fuck you were saying. <S> Hey, after taking their guns, why don't we take all their stuff and then herd them all into a few square miles. Then we can plan for the final solution to the Democrat Minority problem.....Muh-haha! </S>

Nah, we don’t have to go that far. I’m just trying to help you solve your gun death issue by isolating the problem.

Take their fucking guns.

You're nuts!
Nope....just practical.

Forum List

Back