Coulter jumping off the Trump Train?

Where is your proof that she was "misquoted by the Daily Caller"?

This came out two days ago - has she refuted or denied it?
It's in the article itself.
She called his behavior "grotesque", and then in the same article denied saying it?

Are you serious?

Holy crap.
Probably because the article is bullshit. The article claimed they were using Ann's own words but failed to use quotation marks. This is an attempt to pass off their own opinions as a direct quote. The reader thinks it's Ann, but it isn't.

Why do this?

To prevent a lawsuit.

They know it's fake.
Wow. Okay.

Well, let me know when she denies saying it. It's been two days.
If it ever becomes a big story I'm sure she will.

Don't hold your breath
Well, I was going to drop this, but...

So now you're saying that Ann Coulter, who has her own page on the Daily Caller website (The Daily Caller), after being directly quoted in an interview by that same conservative website saying that Donald Trump's behavior has been grotesque, won't say anything about it to refute or deny having said it? She'll just let it pass without comment?

Is that REALLY what you're saying?

Are we really having a serious conversation here, or are you just playing around?

Coulter's rise in GOP circles corresponds with W's rise and the absolute disappearance of the FISCAL CONSERVATIVE in the GOP.

Since Ann Coulter rose up to national politics, the US has gone straight downhill with her cheering it. Now she's upset - Americans can be pleased.

All of the treasonous "terror warriors" are jumping off - JDAAC Bob Corker being the latest.

Trump actually cares about the US more than Israel = how DARE HIM!!!
Bob Corker is just a useful idiot. Here's a short list of Republican backstabbers that are RINOs:

• Lindsey Graham
  • John McCain
  • Paul Ryan
  • Bob Corker
  • Olympia Snowe
  • Susan Collins
  • Mitt Romney
  • Lisa Murkowski
  • Any former Bush Administration official
Any one of these people will take the first negative release from the press on face-value and rush to the press to make a nasty anti-Trump comment.

I'm happy with how things have went so far with the Supreme Court.
The rest has been disappointing, but I'm not ready to completely throw my hands in the air just yet.
Assuming nothing catastrophic happens, the SC could certainly end up being his primary legacy.
That's not really even a legacy for him as much as it is for the Republican Senate; who managed to stall filling the seat for a year and then got rid of the filibuster to ensure they could fill it.

The rest has been disappointing, but I'm not ready to completely throw my hands in the air just yet.
Assuming nothing catastrophic happens, the SC could certainly end up being his primary legacy.
That's not really even a legacy for him as much as it is for the Republican Senate; who managed to stall filling the seat for a year and then got rid of the filibuster to ensure they could fill it.
It's a legacy for the American people. I disaster averted.

It's in the article itself.
She called his behavior "grotesque", and then in the same article denied saying it?

Are you serious?

Holy crap.
Probably because the article is bullshit. The article claimed they were using Ann's own words but failed to use quotation marks. This is an attempt to pass off their own opinions as a direct quote. The reader thinks it's Ann, but it isn't.

Why do this?

To prevent a lawsuit.

They know it's fake.
Wow. Okay.

Don't hold your breath

So now you're saying that Ann Coulter, who has her own page on the Daily Caller website (The Daily Caller), after being directly quoted in an interview by that same conservative website saying that Donald Trump's behavior has been grotesque, won't say anything about it to refute or deny having said it? She'll just let it pass without comment?

Are we really having a serious conversation here, or are you just playing around?
I'm trying to be serious and not reactionary about it.

Obviously if she refuses to comment on it she's trying to be careful about her official response. You are not. You assume the worst out of habit.

I think whenever somebody asks a purely hypothetical question one will give different response than if all of the facts are known. At the point that story was released this fake story was in its early stages. Before any of the facts were known. Perhaps Ann started to think and do her research and now refuses to comment.

The story doesn't check out. Everyone in the room has said what the WASHINGTON POST claims is totally false. The Russians even said the story is bogus. You only believe it because you have TDS and have fallen for all of this anti-Russian propaganda.

Are you serious?

Holy crap.

Why do this?

To prevent a lawsuit.

They know it's fake.
Wow. Okay.

Don't hold your breath

I'm trying to be serious and not reactionary about it.

Obviously if she refuses to comment on it she's trying to be careful about her official response. You are not. You assume the worst out of habit.

I think whenever somebody asks a purely hypothetical question one will give different response than if all of the facts are known. At the point that story was released this fake story was in its early stages. Before any of the facts were known. Perhaps Ann started to think and do her research and now refuses to comment.

The story doesn't check out. Everyone in the room has said what the WASHINGTON POST claims is totally false. The Russians even said the story is bogus. You only believe it because you have TDS and have fallen for all of this anti-Russian propaganda.
Okay, I'm sure you're right.

I have never been a Coulter fan as shes too bombastic but its nice to see her thinking about things with an open mind.
Yeah...how ironic....

First you say she makes snap judgments which you don't agree with....then do a 180 when she says something you agree will despite that it's a misinformed snap judgment.
I'm not the one left in an awkward position because I idolized someone who later began having second thoughts.

This is what happens when you guys put these people on pedestals

Just curious, how many of Merrick Garland's opinions have you read?

He's seen two Judy Garland films.

All of the treasonous "terror warriors" are jumping off - JDAAC Bob Corker being the latest.

Trump actually cares about the US more than Israel = how DARE HIM!!!
Bob Corker is just a useful idiot. Here's a short list of Republican backstabbers that are RINOs:

• Lindsey Graham
  • John McCain
  • Paul Ryan
  • Bob Corker
  • Olympia Snowe
  • Susan Collins
  • Mitt Romney
  • Lisa Murkowski
  • Any former Bush Administration official
Any one of these people will take the first negative release from the press on face-value and rush to the press to make a nasty anti-Trump comment.
"Backstabbers"....now that's a term from the past. About the 1920s and 30s....in Germany.

Hillary would not have used the same man as Obama. Garland was never going to be on the court.

He's seen two Judy Garland films.
Clever boy

I have never been a Coulter fan as shes too bombastic but its nice to see her thinking about things with an open mind.
Yeah...how ironic....

First you say she makes snap judgments which you don't agree with....then do a 180 when she says something you agree will despite that it's a misinformed snap judgment.
I've NEVER said anything about her on this site.

Go fuck yourself if you're going to lie about me

So Ann Coulter is expressing disappointment and dismay over Trump's presidency so far: Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

There's no way to know whether she was actually buying what Trump has been selling - which is a little difficult for me to believe - or if she's just trying to protect her "image".

Interesting also that she says "Trump was our last shot", which might explain his appeal. "Last gasp" or "Hail Mary" might also apply. "We had no choice" is another interesting quote.

Uhhhh. I’m not very happy with what has happened so far. I guess we have to try to push him to keep his promises. But this isn’t North Korea, and if he doesn’t keep his promises I’m out. This is why we voted for him. I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues.

I hate to say it, but I agree with every line in my friend Frank Bruni’s op-ed in The New York Times today. Where is the great negotiation? Where is the bull in the china shop we wanted? That budget the Republicans pushed through was like a practical joke… Did we win anything? And this is the great negotiator?

Trump was our last shot. I kind of thought it was Romney, and then lo and behold like a miracle Trump comes along. I still believe in Trumpism. I have no regrets for ferociously supporting him. What choice did we have?

We had no choice. Yeah, I mean, my fingers are still crossed. It’s not like I’m out yet, but boy, things don’t look good. I’ve said to other people, it’s as if we’re in Chicago and Trump tells us he’s going to get us to LA in six days. But for the first three days we are driving towards New York. Yes, it is true he can still turn around and get us to LA in three days, but I’m a little nervous.

Trump is doing a good job considering he has to fight obstructionist Democrats and liberal media.

AND the gutless GOP leadership.

Forum List

Back