Coulter jumping off the Trump Train?

I have never been a Coulter fan as shes too bombastic but its nice to see her thinking about things with an open mind.
Yeah...how ironic....

First you say she makes snap judgments which you don't agree with....then do a 180 when she says something you agree will despite that it's a misinformed snap judgment.
I'm not the one left in an awkward position because I idolized someone who later began having second thoughts.

This is what happens when you guys put these people on pedestals
I can't speak for her.
I can only speak for myself.....so you can lose the "you guys" bs.

No. This is the bull shit that the media is trying to sell. If you ask Ann Coulter who she would vote for today, you think she'd say "not Trump"? She's disappointed, yeah so am I. I'm disappointed he didn't repeal Obamacare. Do I wish I had voted for Hillary instead? You must be fucking nuts!

Ann Coulter might not admit it, but if she suspects Trump is too "truthy" for her tastes, she'd vote for Hillary...

Trump just needs to totally ignore all of this Russian hacking and collusion nonsense the liberal media is obsessed with; and get back to working on his original agenda and plan that got him elected. ..... :cool:

Agreed, wholeheartedly.

Democrats are trying to sabotage his presidency. Do not allow it to happen. Ignore them.

So Ann Coulter is expressing disappointment and dismay over Trump's presidency so far: Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

There's no way to know whether she was actually buying what Trump has been selling - which is a little difficult for me to believe - ....

There is no call for doubting her sincerity.

That is nothing but a personal smear of someone who was out on this issues long before Trump came along.

I'm happy with how things have went so far with the Supreme Court.
The rest has been disappointing, but I'm not ready to completely throw my hands in the air just yet.
Yes, I'm happy too. They refused to support North Carolina's voter suppression law.
Voter supression=Illegal Democratic Voters

Laws that prevent voter fraud=RACISM

No. This is the bull shit that the media is trying to sell. If you ask Ann Coulter who she would vote for today, you think she'd say "not Trump"? She's disappointed, yeah so am I. I'm disappointed he didn't repeal Obamacare. Do I wish I had voted for Hillary instead? You must be fucking nuts!
The Obamacare repeal passed the House. The Senate is sitting on it. What do you expect Trump to do?

Trump just needs to totally ignore all of this Russian hacking and collusion nonsense the liberal media is obsessed with; and get back to working on his original agenda and plan that got him elected. ..... :cool:

Agreed, wholeheartedly.

Democrats are trying to sabotage his presidency. Do not allow it to happen. Ignore them.
Good luck ignoring the collapse humorously known as the Trump administration.

So Ann Coulter is expressing disappointment and dismay over Trump's presidency so far: Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

There's no way to know whether she was actually buying what Trump has been selling - which is a little difficult for me to believe - or if she's just trying to protect her "image".

Interesting also that she says "Trump was our last shot", which might explain his appeal. "Last gasp" or "Hail Mary" might also apply. "We had no choice" is another interesting quote.

Uhhhh. I’m not very happy with what has happened so far. I guess we have to try to push him to keep his promises. But this isn’t North Korea, and if he doesn’t keep his promises I’m out. This is why we voted for him. I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues.

I hate to say it, but I agree with every line in my friend Frank Bruni’s op-ed in The New York Times today. Where is the great negotiation? Where is the bull in the china shop we wanted? That budget the Republicans pushed through was like a practical joke… Did we win anything? And this is the great negotiator?

Trump was our last shot. I kind of thought it was Romney, and then lo and behold like a miracle Trump comes along. I still believe in Trumpism. I have no regrets for ferociously supporting him. What choice did we have?

We had no choice. Yeah, I mean, my fingers are still crossed. It’s not like I’m out yet, but boy, things don’t look good. I’ve said to other people, it’s as if we’re in Chicago and Trump tells us he’s going to get us to LA in six days. But for the first three days we are driving towards New York. Yes, it is true he can still turn around and get us to LA in three days, but I’m a little nervous.

I imagine a lot of conservatives will be train-hopping over the next few months as the Trump train steams for the cliff. OTOH, if Trump resigns and Pence becomes President, I think we'll see a reinvigorated RNC with unity behind a solid agenda. Sadly, I've been wrong before and this may be more wishful thinking than reality. Time will tell.

Patience... patience....

The wall of China wasn't built in 100 days, either. He's up against a swamp full of traitors, it's gonna take some time...
The "WALL" does not have to be an actual physical "wall".

The Iron Curtain, the most successful obstacle of people movement in history consisted of well laid land mines, barb wire fences and watch towers manned by snipers eager to o shoot before asking questions.

It would be cheap enough to accomplish from petty cash of the smallest branch of DHS.

We are not in the business of murdering people.

There's no way to know whether she was actually buying what Trump has been selling - which is a little difficult for me to believe - or if she's just trying to protect her "image".

Interesting also that she says "Trump was our last shot", which might explain his appeal. "Last gasp" or "Hail Mary" might also apply. "We had no choice" is another interesting quote.

Uhhhh. I’m not very happy with what has happened so far. I guess we have to try to push him to keep his promises. But this isn’t North Korea, and if he doesn’t keep his promises I’m out. This is why we voted for him. I think everyone who voted for him knew his personality was grotesque, it was the issues.

I hate to say it, but I agree with every line in my friend Frank Bruni’s op-ed in The New York Times today. Where is the great negotiation? Where is the bull in the china shop we wanted? That budget the Republicans pushed through was like a practical joke… Did we win anything? And this is the great negotiator?

Trump was our last shot. I kind of thought it was Romney, and then lo and behold like a miracle Trump comes along. I still believe in Trumpism. I have no regrets for ferociously supporting him. What choice did we have?

We had no choice. Yeah, I mean, my fingers are still crossed. It’s not like I’m out yet, but boy, things don’t look good. I’ve said to other people, it’s as if we’re in Chicago and Trump tells us he’s going to get us to LA in six days. But for the first three days we are driving towards New York. Yes, it is true he can still turn around and get us to LA in three days, but I’m a little nervous.

I imagine a lot of conservatives will be train-hopping over the next few months as the Trump train steams for the cliff. OTOH, if Trump resigns and Pence becomes President, I think we'll see a reinvigorated RNC with unity behind a solid agenda. Sadly, I've been wrong before and this may be more wishful thinking than reality. Time will tell.
Y'know, there are so many twists and turns here that your theory is as good as any.

Trump is now an albatross the size of a freakin' Buick around the necks of the party, more so than Nixon was. At least Nixon was qualified. This is a mess that we just haven't seen before.

No doubt Pence is warming up in the bullpen and thinking about a Veep. The question is, how many other top Repubs are already working with him or in other capacities towards the inevitable.

So, to your point, it would/will be interesting to see if, and how quickly, the party recovers. This needs to happen quickly, though, so that Pence can try to settle the ship before next November.

The Obamacare repeal passed the House. The Senate is sitting on it. What do you expect Trump to do?
To call this a "repeal" is a stretch of comic proportions. This is what they were promising for eight years, really? It's gonna be as "great" as Trump promised?

Coulter knows she was HAD, and is willing to admit it. No doubt, as we speak, Rush & Sean & Levin are trying to figure out how they'll save face with their lambs.

The GOP threw a Hail Mary and it went straight out of bounds. Now the Regressive Left has the momentum for 2018. The Democratic party won't need to bother with a Reformation of any kind.

Great. My nightmare scenario continues to play out in real time.

To call this a "repeal" is a stretch of comic proportions. This is what they were promising for eight years, really? It's gonna be as "great" as Trump promised?

Coulter knows she was HAD, and is willing to admit it. No doubt, as we speak, Rush & Sean & Levin are trying to figure out how they'll save face with their lambs.

The GOP threw a Hail Mary and it went straight out of bounds. Now the Regressive Left has the momentum for 2018. The Democratic party won't need to bother with a Reformation of any kind.

Lets face it, Ann Coulter is just a political entertainer that gets paid to comment on current events. She sells books. She makes outrageous statements and she gets well paid for it.

Lets face it, Ann Coulter is just a political entertainer that gets paid to comment on current events. She sells books. She makes outrageous statements and she gets well paid for it.
24 hours ago you were denying she made those outrageous statements.

At what point is anything that comes from the GOP supposed to be taken seriously?

Forum List

Back