Counting Imaginary Chickens

He has to be ready, everyone has to be up to speed. The Biden administration will need to hit the ground running as a unit because every unqualified, corrupt, tRumpling has to go on DAY ONE.
I'm confident November 4th will be a no-good very bad day for you.
Even if it is a good day and Biden wins, it'll STILL be a bad day, Bill!
While Trump spent his life in private industry making billions of dollars in real estate and a 14 year successful TV show, what has Joe done? He took up law in college, graduated near the bottom of his class caught faking his work, and a year after becoming a 2-bit lawyer, went into politics and has been living on the public dole ever since! That's his entire life!

Democrats may celebrate Joe winning just because their party is back in the WH, but the guy has never done a thing, never done anything well, and the nation will be the ones who pay the price.
tRump spent his life living off his father's money and reputation. His reality TV show was based on abusing fake employees (as opposed to.the real ones he practiced on to prepay for the role) and did appeal to a certain lowbrow segment of the population. Mostly that group of bottom-feeders now known as tRumplings.

He didn't live off of his fathers money, he took that money and made it grow tenfold.
Very much in doubt.

Why is that? The man owned or operated 500 companies. He turned a couple million into billions.

why won't he show his tax returns? could it be because he isn't as wealthy as he claims? hmmmmm ray ray - what cheer will you be leading 'bout that?

Do you do your taxes or have them done by somebody? Can you tell me where on your tax form your worth is listed?

Why should President Trump show his tax returns? What good would that do him? The only reason the left wants them is so they can bash him more, so why should he give you that satisfaction? I'm sure anytime somebody throws this at him, he knows it's like stabbing you with a knife and twisting it sideways; He's probably enjoying it too.

Career politicians prepare their taxes in case they have an opportunity at becoming the President and may have to show them someday. Donald Trump is a businessman that took a shot at being President, so he took all the legal deductions he had coming, and perhaps paid little taxes some years. He never expected to actually become President.

I'm sorry, am I running for President of the United States?..are you?? Sure, Trump backed into the Presidency. But, you have to ask, what does he have to hide?
It's all about conflict of interest. That's why every candidate for President since...oh...the 70's or so has released their tax returns. So We The People know that the person occupying the White House isn't making decisions based on their potential for personal financial gain...you know, like a Senator that gets a classified briefing and then is able to.....oh...well, you know where I'm going with this. :)

You right wingers would hold any liberal/progressive/Democrat to a higher standard than your savior. Perplexing to someone like me. One wonders why you adore this man so much. :)
It's mostly because he hates brown people.

Yeah I know. But I hate coming back to the "Make America White Again" that comprises most of his supporters..even though they'll never say it out loud in a post. Sad.

Let's to with that for a minute. Can you tell me one race of people in the entire world, stupid enough to support a party that wants to wipe them out as a majority in their own country, other than liberal white people?
Well, you're premise isn't true.

Good job falling for the propaganda though.

He has to be ready, everyone has to be up to speed. The Biden administration will need to hit the ground running as a unit because every unqualified, corrupt, tRumpling has to go on DAY ONE.
While Trump spent his life in private industry making billions of dollars in real estate and a 14 year successful TV show, what has Joe done? He took up law in college, graduated near the bottom of his class caught faking his work, and a year after becoming a 2-bit lawyer, went into politics and has been living on the public dole ever since! That's his entire life!

Democrats may celebrate Joe winning just because their party is back in the WH, but the guy has never done a thing, never done anything well, and the nation will be the ones who pay the price.
tRump spent his life living off his father's money and reputation. His reality TV show was based on abusing fake employees (as opposed to.the real ones he practiced on to prepay for the role) and did appeal to a certain lowbrow segment of the population. Mostly that group of bottom-feeders now known as tRumplings.

He didn't live off of his fathers money, he took that money and made it grow tenfold.
Very much in doubt.

Why is that? The man owned or operated 500 companies. He turned a couple million into billions.

why won't he show his tax returns? could it be because he isn't as wealthy as he claims? hmmmmm ray ray - what cheer will you be leading 'bout that?

Do you do your taxes or have them done by somebody? Can you tell me where on your tax form your worth is listed?

Why should President Trump show his tax returns? What good would that do him? The only reason the left wants them is so they can bash him more, so why should he give you that satisfaction? I'm sure anytime somebody throws this at him, he knows it's like stabbing you with a knife and twisting it sideways; He's probably enjoying it too.

Career politicians prepare their taxes in case they have an opportunity at becoming the President and may have to show them someday. Donald Trump is a businessman that took a shot at being President, so he took all the legal deductions he had coming, and perhaps paid little taxes some years. He never expected to actually become President.
The only reason for him to hide the taxes is he lied about what they say.

Which is a given. I mean he said it, right?

So what did he lie about? What do you on the left know that our IRS doesn't?
If we knew that we wouldn't need to see his taxes now would we?

Derp.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

So in other words you as a liar are calling Trump a liar. Fascinating.

Very much in doubt.

I'm sorry, am I running for President of the United States?..are you?? Sure, Trump backed into the Presidency. But, you have to ask, what does he have to hide?
It's all about conflict of interest. That's why every candidate for President since...oh...the 70's or so has released their tax returns. So We The People know that the person occupying the White House isn't making decisions based on their potential for personal financial gain...you know, like a Senator that gets a classified briefing and then is able to.....oh...well, you know where I'm going with this. :)

You right wingers would hold any liberal/progressive/Democrat to a higher standard than your savior. Perplexing to someone like me. One wonders why you adore this man so much. :)
It's mostly because he hates brown people.

Yeah I know. But I hate coming back to the "Make America White Again" that comprises most of his supporters..even though they'll never say it out loud in a post. Sad.

Let's to with that for a minute. Can you tell me one race of people in the entire world, stupid enough to support a party that wants to wipe them out as a majority in their own country, other than liberal white people?
Well, you're premise isn't true.

Good job falling for the propaganda though.

Sure it's true, and they've proven that many times.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

Screenshot_2020-04-21 PolitiFact Donald Trump.png

PolitiFact | Donald Trump

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249
What your "scorecard" also shows is that half the time, there IS some truth, a lot of truth, or total truth to what Trump says. Of course, we don't know if your falsies are accurate. Now show us the scorecard on Obama and Hillary so we can compare.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249
What your "scorecard" also shows is that half the time, there IS some truth, a lot of truth, or total truth to what Trump says. Of course, we don't know if your falsies are accurate. Now show us the scorecard on Obama and Hillary so we can compare.
jiFfM.jpg

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

I'd like any of these accusers to show me one President that hasn't lied. It's much less the lying; they all do from time to time. What's more important is what they are lying about.

Trump says we had the greatest economy in our history. Okay, that claim hurts nobody. Telling Americans they will be able to get affordable healthcare through the government, that basically destroyed our system, that's a lie that cost a lot of people a lot of money and grief. I happen to be one of those people.

Through his lies, DumBama cost me more money than every previous President combined. Under President Trump, between the payroll cut, end of the year tax deductions, I'm much better off than I was before.

In other words, I'll gladly take Trump's top 100 lies over one of DumBama's any day of the week.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

I'd like any of these accusers to show me one President that hasn't lied. It's much less the lying; they all do from time to time. What's more important is what they are lying about.

Trump says we had the greatest economy in our history. Okay, that claim hurts nobody. Telling Americans they will be able to get affordable healthcare through the government, that basically destroyed our system, that's a lie that cost a lot of people a lot of money and grief. I happen to be one of those people.

Through his lies, DumBama cost me more money than every previous President combined. Under President Trump, between the payroll cut, end of the year tax deductions, I'm much better off than I was before.

In other words, I'll gladly take Trump's top 100 lies over one of DumBama's any day of the week.
tRump says "it's no big deal, just go to work and you'll get better". Now 40,000 people are dead.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

Trump says we had the greatest economy in our history. Okay, that claim hurts nobody. Telling Americans they will be able to get affordable healthcare through the government, that basically destroyed our system, that's a lie that cost a lot of people a lot of money and grief.
But the Dumbtards never tell you that. "Trump has 10,000 lies!" Who the fuck has time to track every single thing he says 24/7! Did they ever the fuck do that with Obama? Hillary or Bill? Fact check EVERY SINGLE THING THEY SAID? Do they ever weigh the SIZE of the lies? It's a "Trump lie" if Trump says we gave 57 million to a cause and we actually only gave 50 million. Meantime Obama stood there and looked us right in the face and told us that Benghazi attack was a total surprise that occurred because of some video, that the bill they passed without reading taking over 1/6th the economy is going to cut our healthcare costs thousands of dollars a year giving us better, cheaper healthcare, and that there was nothing but recipes on Hillary's server she deleted.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

ummmm.... did you flunk math? ' 1/2 the time ' ???? no.

donny has only mentioned some sort of truth only 28% of the time.

that means 72% he tells falsehoods to down right filthy lies.

here ya go tuber, can you add this up correctly?: obama.

Screenshot_2020-04-22 PolitiFact Barack Obama.png

PolitiFact | Barack Obama

or this?: hillary.

Screenshot_2020-04-22 PolitiFact Hillary Clinton.png

PolitiFact | Hillary Clinton

which one are you?

i-cant-defend-donald-trump-on-this-topic-rump-vel-25336667.png

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

tRump says "it's no big deal, just go to work and you'll get better". Now 40,000 people are dead.

Yes he did, and so did Fauci, Piglosi, Cuomo, DeBlahzio..............

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

Actually, I've even tutored math! Apparently far better than you. Assuming your "scorecards" are even accurate, only two categories, false and Pants on fire show total untruthfulness, 34% and 14%, which adds up to 48%! Which means that the other half of the time, 52%, there was at least SOME, a little, a lot to total truth to what he said! And that is from YOUR source!

Your scorecards don't even come close to adding up to 100% on Obama! How can an accurate scorecard not equal 100%? Where did all those other percent go? And Hillary was only Pants on Fire 2% of the time? THE WOMAN LIED THROUGH HER TEETH! What was the CONTENT of that 2? What was the CONTENT of her 10% FALSE? What was the CONTENT of Obama's 23% FALSE or MOSTLY FALSE? What was the CONTENT of Trump's lies? See, that is the thing you never answer. The GREAT WHITE ELEPHANT behind all your BULLSHIT.

Show me where you were jumping mad like this all the times Obama told HUGE lies nearly 1 out of every 4 times he opened his mouth? You're own data proves it.

Joe follows in Hillary's footsteps, just as prematurely.

Joe Biden is already assembling a White House transition team, an unprecedented move for a presumptive major party candidate six months before the general election and before the party convention.

Joe Biden Already Preparing White House Transition Team - Big League Politics
Imagine...wanting to be PREPARED to face the biggest crisis this country has seen in 100 years.

The GALL@!!

A vanity project. He's not going anywhere.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

Trump says we had the greatest economy in our history. Okay, that claim hurts nobody. Telling Americans they will be able to get affordable healthcare through the government, that basically destroyed our system, that's a lie that cost a lot of people a lot of money and grief.
But the Dumbtards never tell you that. "Trump has 10,000 lies!" Who the fuck has time to track every single thing he says 24/7! Did they ever the fuck do that with Obama? Hillary or Bill? Fact check EVERY SINGLE THING THEY SAID? Do they ever weigh the SIZE of the lies? It's a "Trump lie" if Trump says we gave 57 million to a cause and we actually only gave 50 million. Meantime Obama stood there and looked us right in the face and told us that Benghazi attack was a total surprise that occurred because of some video, that the bill they passed without reading taking over 1/6th the economy is going to cut our healthcare costs thousands of dollars a year giving us better, cheaper healthcare, and that there was nothing but recipes on Hillary's server she deleted.
It's closer to 20,000 at the moment.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

Actually, I've even tutored math! Apparently far better than you. Assuming your "scorecards" are even accurate, only two categories, false and Pants on fire show total untruthfulness, 34% and 14%, which adds up to 48%! Which means that the other half of the time, 52%, there was at least SOME, a little, a lot to total truth to what he said! And that is from YOUR source!

Your scorecards don't even come close to adding up to 100% on Obama! How can an accurate scorecard not equal 100%? Where did all those other percent go? And Hillary was only Pants on Fire 2% of the time? THE WOMAN LIED THROUGH HER TEETH! What was the CONTENT of that 2? What was the CONTENT of her 10% FALSE? What was the CONTENT of Obama's 23% FALSE or MOSTLY FALSE? What was the CONTENT of Trump's lies? See, that is the thing you never answer. The GREAT WHITE ELEPHANT behind all your BULLSHIT.

Show me where you were jumping mad like this all the times Obama told HUGE lies nearly 1 out of every 4 times he opened his mouth? You're own data proves it.

:blahblah:

but but but OBAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HILLARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suck it up - your boy can't tell the truth even when it would suit him better. look at the filthy lies JUST about this virus! if he were just HONEST & told the american public the truth about what was heading our way, we would have much less death, let alone infections.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

suck it up - your boy can't tell the truth even when it would suit him better. look at the filthy lies JUST about this virus! if he were just HONEST & told the american public the truth about what was heading our way, we would have much less death, let alone infections.

Trump, Trump, Trump. Trump should have known earlier. Well if Trump did know earlier, and didn't do anything, why did the Democrats do the exact same? Why did Dr Fauci in late January assure America that this virus was no threat to the US whatsoever?

I know your motto is never let a good crisis go to waste, but if you can be honest with yourself for once, and take note how nobody in this country, Democrat or Republican, could foresee this problem, how did you expect the President to?

On January 30th, the WHO issued an alert this virus was going to be a big problem. The President took action the very next day. A month later, during the first two weeks of March, the Democrats were going to pass a bill to strip the President of exclusive power over travel bans, and reverse his original ban.

Were the Democrats asking for more ventilators, to speed up the manufacturing of gowns and masks, to start producing a vaccine for Covid-19? No, and why not? Because nobody knew it would be a serious issue of any kind.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

I asked you for the CONTENT of those lies. A QUALITATIVE MEASURE. Not all potholes are the same. Some you barely feel, others will break your tie rod end and flatten your tire. An honest comparo of the SCOPE of lies between people. Instead, all I got from you was a HaHa and a deflection. Obviously, you would rather hide behind empty numbers than face facts because FIVE of Obama's biggest blatant, deliberate lies would equal 5,000 of Trump's ego-driven exaggerations.

Very much in doubt.

Derp.

View attachment 326249

Trump, Trump, Trump. Trump should have known earlier. Well if Trump did know earlier, and didn't do anything, why did the Democrats do the exact same? Why did Dr Fauci in late January assure America that this virus was no threat to the US whatsoever?

I know your motto is never let a good crisis go to waste, but if you can be honest with yourself for once, and take note how nobody in this country, Democrat or Republican, could foresee this problem, how did you expect the President to?

On January 30th, the WHO issued an alert this virus was going to be a big problem. The President took action the very next day. A month later, during the first two weeks of March, the Democrats were going to pass a bill to strip the President of exclusive power over travel bans, and reverse his original ban.

Were the Democrats asking for more ventilators, to speed up the manufacturing of gowns and masks, to start producing a vaccine for Covid-19? No, and why not? Because nobody knew it would be a serious issue of any kind.
Is dOnald tRump the president or not?

Forum List

Back