Counting Imaginary Chickens

He has to be ready, everyone has to be up to speed. The Biden administration will need to hit the ground running as a unit because every unqualified, corrupt, tRumpling has to go on DAY ONE.
I'm confident November 4th will be a no-good very bad day for you.
Even if it is a good day and Biden wins, it'll STILL be a bad day, Bill!
While Trump spent his life in private industry making billions of dollars in real estate and a 14 year successful TV show, what has Joe done? He took up law in college, graduated near the bottom of his class caught faking his work, and a year after becoming a 2-bit lawyer, went into politics and has been living on the public dole ever since! That's his entire life!

Democrats may celebrate Joe winning just because their party is back in the WH, but the guy has never done a thing, never done anything well, and the nation will be the ones who pay the price.
tRump spent his life living off his father's money and reputation. His reality TV show was based on abusing fake employees (as opposed to.the real ones he practiced on to prepay for the role) and did appeal to a certain lowbrow segment of the population. Mostly that group of bottom-feeders now known as tRumplings.

He didn't live off of his fathers money, he took that money and made it grow tenfold.
Very much in doubt.

Why is that? The man owned or operated 500 companies. He turned a couple million into billions.

why won't he show his tax returns? could it be because he isn't as wealthy as he claims? hmmmmm ray ray - what cheer will you be leading 'bout that?

Do you do your taxes or have them done by somebody? Can you tell me where on your tax form your worth is listed?

Why should President Trump show his tax returns? What good would that do him? The only reason the left wants them is so they can bash him more, so why should he give you that satisfaction? I'm sure anytime somebody throws this at him, he knows it's like stabbing you with a knife and twisting it sideways; He's probably enjoying it too.

Career politicians prepare their taxes in case they have an opportunity at becoming the President and may have to show them someday. Donald Trump is a businessman that took a shot at being President, so he took all the legal deductions he had coming, and perhaps paid little taxes some years. He never expected to actually become President.

I'm sorry, am I running for President of the United States?..are you?? Sure, Trump backed into the Presidency. But, you have to ask, what does he have to hide?
It's all about conflict of interest. That's why every candidate for President since...oh...the 70's or so has released their tax returns. So We The People know that the person occupying the White House isn't making decisions based on their potential for personal financial gain...you know, like a Senator that gets a classified briefing and then is able to.....oh...well, you know where I'm going with this. :)

You right wingers would hold any liberal/progressive/Democrat to a higher standard than your savior. Perplexing to someone like me. One wonders why you adore this man so much. :)
It's mostly because he hates brown people.

Yeah I know. But I hate coming back to the "Make America White Again" that comprises most of his supporters..even though they'll never say it out loud in a post. Sad.

Last edited:
He has to be ready, everyone has to be up to speed. The Biden administration will need to hit the ground running as a unit because every unqualified, corrupt, tRumpling has to go on DAY ONE.
While Trump spent his life in private industry making billions of dollars in real estate and a 14 year successful TV show, what has Joe done? He took up law in college, graduated near the bottom of his class caught faking his work, and a year after becoming a 2-bit lawyer, went into politics and has been living on the public dole ever since! That's his entire life!

Democrats may celebrate Joe winning just because their party is back in the WH, but the guy has never done a thing, never done anything well, and the nation will be the ones who pay the price.
tRump spent his life living off his father's money and reputation. His reality TV show was based on abusing fake employees (as opposed to.the real ones he practiced on to prepay for the role) and did appeal to a certain lowbrow segment of the population. Mostly that group of bottom-feeders now known as tRumplings.

He didn't live off of his fathers money, he took that money and made it grow tenfold.
Very much in doubt.

Why is that? The man owned or operated 500 companies. He turned a couple million into billions.

why won't he show his tax returns? could it be because he isn't as wealthy as he claims? hmmmmm ray ray - what cheer will you be leading 'bout that?

Do you do your taxes or have them done by somebody? Can you tell me where on your tax form your worth is listed?

Why should President Trump show his tax returns? What good would that do him? The only reason the left wants them is so they can bash him more, so why should he give you that satisfaction? I'm sure anytime somebody throws this at him, he knows it's like stabbing you with a knife and twisting it sideways; He's probably enjoying it too.

Career politicians prepare their taxes in case they have an opportunity at becoming the President and may have to show them someday. Donald Trump is a businessman that took a shot at being President, so he took all the legal deductions he had coming, and perhaps paid little taxes some years. He never expected to actually become President.

I'm sorry, am I running for President of the United States?..are you?? Sure, Trump backed into the Presidency. But, you have to ask, what does he have to hide?
It's all about conflict of interest. That's why every candidate for President since...oh...the 70's or so has released their tax returns. So We The People know that the person occupying the White House isn't making decisions based on their potential for personal financial gain...you know, like a Senator that gets a classified briefing and then is able to.....oh...well, you know where I'm going with this. :)

You right wingers would hold any liberal/progressive/Democrat to a higher standard than your savior. Perplexing to someone like me. One wonders why you adore this man so much. :)

Yeah I know. But I hate coming back to the "Make America White Again" that comprises most of his supporters..even though they'll never say it out loud in a post. Sad.

Let's to with that for a minute. Can you tell me one race of people in the entire world, stupid enough to support a party that wants to wipe them out as a majority in their own country, other than liberal white people?

Very much in doubt.

The only reason for him to hide the taxes is he lied about what they say.

Which is a given. I mean he said it, right?

So what did he lie about? What do you on the left know that our IRS doesn't?

Very much in doubt.

Do you love brown people? What's stopping you from moving to one of their countries?

I have to laugh at the left. When it looked like Bush was going to win, or Trump, a group of leftist said they were leaving the country; they were moving to Canada, to Europe, to somewhere. I've yet to hear one say they'd move to Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil, Columbia if Trump or when Bush won.

Hypocrites......every last one of you.

Very much in doubt.

Reports are he got the next best thing to a billion from his dad and that he isn't ever really a billionaire.

Oh, is that what the reports said? Would you like to see a FactCheck link on what they said instead?

Very much in doubt.

Did you forget Rachel Madcow's leaked copy of his return? Obviously you did!

Very much in doubt.

Trump offered to reveal his tax return during the debates. He said if Hillary would release the transcripts to her speeches to Wall Street, he would release his tax returns. Guess what? Hillary didn't take the offer.

What was Hillary hiding?

Very much in doubt.

Did you check his FEC filings? Of course you didn't, because that would answer everything you love to bitch about.

Plugs is still trying to remember whether it's more sanitary to wipe back to front or side to side. His marxist handlers are jumping the gun and jockeying for position on the chance that the Dims can rig the election enough to overthrow Trump. Obviously Beijing Biden has no idea what month it is or whether he's getting a reach-around from his wife or his sister.

Very much in doubt.

Let's to with that for a minute. Can you tell me one race of people in the entire world, stupid enough to support a party that wants to wipe them out as a majority in their own country, other than liberal white people?

OK Ray..let's run with that for a minute or two. Let's set aside the fact that "wipe them out as a majority" falls on the right hand side of the aisle. Why do rght handers always fall back to "other than"?

For all of you "Why didn't he release his taxes?" whiners, let me tell you a little secret. My income tax return doesn't show my properties I own outright because I don't claim the property taxes on them. It also does not show any investments I have made because they are all tax deferred. Now, look at my meager income tax and tell me how much I am worth, which is several times what I pay taxes on.

Very much in doubt.

why won't he show his tax returns?

Simply put, they are none of your fucking business.
Wrong.

Would you like to try again?

Post the statute that makes them your business.

Very much in doubt.

OK Ray..let's run with that for a minute or two. Let's set aside the fact that "wipe them out as a majority" falls on the right hand side of the aisle. Why do rght handers always fall back to "other than"?

One more time in English please!! I have no idea what you're asking here.

Several years ago, the Democrat party became the anti-white party. Their goal is to make whites a minority in this country ASAP. This is as clear as the wrinkles on your hands. Why is that you ask? Because most every other group outside of whites vote a majority Democrat. Middle-East people vote a majority Democrat, Asian Americans vote a majority Democrat, American Jews vote a majority Democrat, Hispanics and blacks? Forget about it.

We whites are simply in the way of a total Democrat domination. They are striving for a single-party government where opposition is impossible.

Once they accomplish that, the Great Experiment will end. We will almost immediately turn Socialist, and Communist not far behind.

Very much in doubt.

Do you love brown people? What's stopping you from moving to one of their countries?

I have to laugh at the left. When it looked like Bush was going to win, or Trump, a group of leftist said they were leaving the country; they were moving to Canada, to Europe, to somewhere. I've yet to hear one say they'd move to Mexico, Venezuela, Brazil, Columbia if Trump or when Bush won.

Personally, I have no problem with brown people who aren't assholes.

Concerning Democrats, however, it doesn't matter whether they are or not.

Very much in doubt.

Personally, I have no problem with brown people who aren't assholes.

Concerning Democrats, however, it doesn't matter whether they are or not.

Democrats don't care what they are as long as they are future votes. They tabled Kate's Law that would have imprisoned foreign felons that returned to our country for a minimum of five years. They've expressed their desire for the elimination of ICE that would have allowed more illegals into the country. They shutdown the government for the longest period in history to make sure the President didn't get the funding for his wall; a cost that was a little over a half-month of food stamps. The representatives of their states and cities not only warned illegals when ICE was going to do workplace raids, but actually made it a criminal offense if an officer contacted ICE while holding a criminal illegal alien.

It's clear what their goals really are, and it's not for the benefit of Americans, hence my signature.

Very much in doubt.

the deplorable race.

nz5e1vmjudy31.png

Very much in doubt.

LOL!!!!!!! you mean the single return from 15 YEARS ago? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plugs is still trying to remember whether it's more sanitary to wipe back to front or side to side. His marxist handlers are jumping the gun and jockeying for position on the chance that the Dims can rig the election enough to overthrow Trump. Obviously Beijing Biden has no idea what month it is or whether he's getting a reach-around from his wife or his sister.

^ 'plugs ' ? oh dear - we seem to have a dittohead on the thread..... you really shouldn't go there, CONsidering yer chosen one's chosen hair care.

Last edited:
the deplorable race.
Thanking the "essential workers," eh, Plaything? You mean thanking all the people who were told they didn't have to lose their jobs and could continue to keep working getting an income at reduced hours for extra pay over a threat not much greater than being hit by lightning while everyone else had no work, or get fired and lose their jobs and get no unemployment?!

There ya go!

LOL!!!!!!! you mean the single return from 15 YEARS ago? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH, Schmuck! The return that she illegally stole that was only TEN years ago at the time stolen, stolen at random, and it showed that Trump had paid MORE than his fair share!

Forum List

Back