Couple considering divorce to pay for childs healthcare

I have helped dozens of people through a divorce so that a sick spouse or child could qualify for benefits. You do whatever you have to do.
Seems like bullshit to me. Gaming the system, if you will.
At least using a go fund me would have been voluntary and not forced upon people.

They are right for not wanting go fund me account. They are not wanting donations, just help from the local and fed gov for healthcare. I hope more of these stories come out. There are many.
Why wouldn’t they take help any way they can get it? Why limit it just to the Government.

Because the Gov needs to do something about healthcare in the US. I suggest all people quit paying taxes till they do something. Texas is the worst state, well all the GOP states would rather let you die that give you a red cent.
Stop paying taxes till they start dishing out more free shit?
You lunatics really do think there are trees that grow money, doncha?

I have helped dozens of people through a divorce so that a sick spouse or child could qualify for benefits. You do whatever you have to do.
Seems like bullshit to me. Gaming the system, if you will.
At least using a go fund me would have been voluntary and not forced upon people.

They are right for not wanting go fund me account. They are not wanting donations, just help from the local and fed gov for healthcare. I hope more of these stories come out. There are many.
Why wouldn’t they take help any way they can get it? Why limit it just to the Government.

Because the Gov needs to do something about healthcare in the US. I suggest all people quit paying taxes till they do something. Texas is the worst state, well all the GOP states would rather let you die that give you a red cent.
It isn’t the states responsibility.

Forum List

Back