Couple has a 1400 lb Kodiak bear as a pet.

Look at the bright side.

When he finally grows up, he'll fill the freezer

---------------------------------------------------------------- the Grizzley guy and his girlfriend , think she was a Swede got et [eaten] in their tent . The woman was in her period which got the bears in a frenzy . Supposedly , they had had sex in the tent and then the END came . [remembrance of what happened to grizzly man and girlfriend on their last night on earth] I think that its an accurate remembrance !!

That won't end well.
Took the words right out of my mouth.

While I can applaud their concern for animals, these folks are crazy. I will say that their pictures give you a great idea of what you're dealing with. I've seen these bears in the wild but wildlife photos often don't do them justice. That is one big boy, even by bear standards.

---------------------------------------------------------------- the Grizzley guy and his girlfriend , think she was a Swede got et [eaten] in their tent . The woman was in her period which got the bears in a frenzy . Supposedly , they had had sex in the tent and then the END came . [remembrance of what happened to grizzly man and girlfriend on their last night on earth] I think that its an accurate remembrance !!

Is that what happened???????

I don't ever reading that

not sure , like I said , its my remembrance of something I read in the newspaper Bear .

not sure , like I said , its my remembrance of something I read in the newspaper Bear .

I read that story a few times it could be true who knows?

Because that guy was really close to those bears all the time.

off topic but its like that woman that had a chimp as a pet , --- chimp ripped off someones face . ----------- Off Topic comment .

I read that story a few times it could be true who knows?

Because that guy was really close to those bears all the time.
There's a decent documentary about this man, I'm sorry I can't remember the title. At the end of the day he knew he was camping in the worst possible spot and unfortunately got his girlfriend killed as well. Sorry but no way to sugar coat it.

I only felt bad for the girl . Yeah , I saw the movie , guy was crazy !!

Forum List

Back