Court: Catholic school must hire 'gay' man

Why does a potential hire have to reveal he smokes dick in the first place? Aren't his qualifications what matters before being selected, or do these fudge-packer simply play the "gay card" when they are incapable of competing because they are simply unqualified?
President Trump will put an end to all this gay rights bullshit. It's on his list of things to eradicate.
You're a lovely fellow. Is that you boy friend that you have your arm around?

Is this guess what's happening in your avatar time?
OK, I'll play.
When that photo in your avatar of you was snapped, did you have a dick in your mouth earlier?

But another one might.

I'd be interested to know if he considers himself Catholic
Its not a matter of consideration. You either get born Catholic or you don't.

You do not know very much about Catholicism.

But keep opining on it anyway. This is entertaining.

I was born catholic.

You may have been born into a Catholic family but you were not Catholic until baptized and later Confirmed[/QUOTE]
Wanna bet? My Parents forced me to get confirmed. I didnt choose it. I was born into it.

But another one might.

I was born catholic.

You may have been born into a Catholic family but you were not Catholic until baptized and later Confirmed
Wanna bet? My Parents forced me to get confirmed. I didnt choose it. I was born into it.[/QUOTE]

You're spewing nonsense

Baptism is all it takes to get into the club.
Confirmation is another sacrament later on...
A great time in a young Catholic's life - confirmation. Smoking with the girls behind church during rehearsal. Man, those were the days!

The only pathetic one is the person who thinks being homosexual is OK. That's you freak.
You lost bitch. Sucks for you. Welcome to the 21st century.
You're a real grump today.
Says the gay and Muslim hating homo/xenophobe
I have no issue whatsoever with gays, each to their own, nor with regular Muslims, but with Islam and radical Muslims, I most certainly do. I also believe that religious organisations should not be forced to betray their beliefs ie by being forced to employ homosexuals. However, if that's how it's going to be, then we should ensure that applies across the board. Muslims are notorious in their hatred of homosexuals, among a great many other things, so I hope they will be subjected to the same pressures.
It does apply across the board, because we have laws against religious nonsense. That's why Kim Davis isn't shoving gay people off of roofs to uproarious applause.

You don't apply a damn thing across the board. You talk about Kim Davis and her beliefs yet seem to have no problem with Muslims and their view on homosexuality. So much for your character.

I don't understand how that man being gay has anything to do with his ability to do his job.

I applaud the ruling and I hope it's upheld through our courts. We all know how the supreme court is going to rule. They have not ruled against homosexual people yet. I don't see it happening in this case either.

If that catholic school takes my tax dollars in the form of vouchers for their school or any federal money from the bush boy's faith based initiatives, then that catholic school should have to follow the same laws as everyone else.

Christian institutions should come into the 21st century and stop discriminating against people.

Our twin's school isn't Christian and they won't hire gays. It's not always religion

They won't be getting away with that for long

Private school. Their roof, their rules. Whether you find that policy agreeable or not is irrelevant.
Wrong.

Public accommodations laws apply to private entities, businesses and employers; this has nothing to do with the First Amendment or religious liberty, this has to do with states enacting public accommodations laws pursuant to Commerce Clause jurisprudence, and their desire to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation in the markets and the workplace.

This is a state court ruling on a matter concerning state law.

Telling how for many conservatives their bigotry and hatred of gay Americans overrides their wrongheaded advocacy of 'states' rights.'

Wrong, the school is totally private, they make the rules, not a dime of taxpayer money comes in. Their roof, their rules

Then you explain this:

Legal Issues Unique to Religious Educational Institutions - Office of General Counsel

...specifically this portion:

"This provision of Title VII is a specific statutory exemption placed in the law by Congress for the purpose of allowing a religious institution to limit its hiring to coreligionists for all jobs, not merely those jobs connected with the institutions religious activities.This provision does not allow the institution to discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, the other protected classes under Title VII."

Why does a potential hire have to reveal he smokes dick in the first place? Aren't his qualifications what matters before being selected, or do these fudge-packer simply play the "gay card" when they are incapable of competing because they are simply unqualified?
President Trump will put an end to all this gay rights bullshit. It's on his list of things to eradicate.

OK, I'll play.
When that photo in your avatar of you was snapped, did you have a dick in your mouth earlier?
You're a nasty son of a bitch! And a stupid one too for assuming something about someone who you know nothing about. Tells me all that I need to know about you though.

OK, I'll play.
You're a nasty son of a bitch! And a stupid one too for assuming something about someone who you know nothing about. Tells me all that I need to know about you though.

Oh the irony....yeah you're a leftist

OK, I'll play.

Ah, excuse me - didn't you begin the dialogue with me with an attempted attempt to accuse me of being gay?
Then I reply with a similar smart-ass comment, and you get all pussy/panzee assed?
Go fuck yourself asshole, if you can't handle it.

You lost bitch. Sucks for you. Welcome to the 21st century.
I have no issue whatsoever with gays, each to their own, nor with regular Muslims, but with Islam and radical Muslims, I most certainly do. I also believe that religious organisations should not be forced to betray their beliefs ie by being forced to employ homosexuals. However, if that's how it's going to be, then we should ensure that applies across the board. Muslims are notorious in their hatred of homosexuals, among a great many other things, so I hope they will be subjected to the same pressures.
It does apply across the board, because we have laws against religious nonsense. That's why Kim Davis isn't shoving gay people off of roofs to uproarious applause.

You don't apply a damn thing across the board. You talk about Kim Davis and her beliefs yet seem to have no problem with Muslims and their view on homosexuality. So much for your character.
No I oppose religious insanity across the board. When Muslims start parading themselves around in the U.S. assaulting gay rights and demanding religion in the government and classroom it will be liberals leading the way to stop them.

I was born catholic.

You may have been born into a Catholic family but you were not Catholic until baptized and later Confirmed
Wanna bet? My Parents forced me to get confirmed. I didnt choose it. I was born into it

You're spewing nonsense

Wait until he gets to the part where Catholics cut peoples heads off if they want to leave the church. This should be hilarious.

Our twin's school isn't Christian and they won't hire gays. It's not always religion

They won't be getting away with that for long

Private school. Their roof, their rules. Whether you find that policy agreeable or not is irrelevant.
Wrong.

Public accommodations laws apply to private entities, businesses and employers; this has nothing to do with the First Amendment or religious liberty, this has to do with states enacting public accommodations laws pursuant to Commerce Clause jurisprudence, and their desire to prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation in the markets and the workplace.

This is a state court ruling on a matter concerning state law.

Telling how for many conservatives their bigotry and hatred of gay Americans overrides their wrongheaded advocacy of 'states' rights.'

Wrong, the school is totally private, they make the rules, not a dime of taxpayer money comes in. Their roof, their rules

Then you explain this:

Legal Issues Unique to Religious Educational Institutions - Office of General Counsel

...specifically this portion:

"This provision of Title VII is a specific statutory exemption placed in the law by Congress for the purpose of allowing a religious institution to limit its hiring to coreligionists for all jobs, not merely those jobs connected with the institutions religious activities.This provision does not allow the institution to discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, national origin, the other protected classes under Title VII."

Well have a homo apply, I guarantee they won't get hired. Bank it, it's a PRIVATE school, they rejected common core as well, told the government to stick it, they can do that because....THEY ARE PRIVATE, no tax money, they are teflon

OK, I'll play.

Ah, excuse me - didn't you begin the dialogue with me with an attempted attempt to accuse me of being gay?
Then I reply with a similar smart-ass comment, and you get all pussy/panzee assed?
Go fuck yourself asshole, if you can't handle it.
I didn't accuse you of anything. I just asked a question.

OK, I'll play.
Well you did start it:
TheProgressivePatriot: "You're a lovely fellow. Is that your boy friend that you have your arm around?"

But another one might.

I was born catholic.

Wanna bet? My Parents forced me to get confirmed. I didnt choose it. I was born into it.[/QUOTE]
You were born to Catholic parents who forced you to get confirmed. You still weren't born a Catholic, you were tabula rasa.

No I oppose religious insanity across the board. When Muslims start parading themselves around in the U.S. assaulting gay rights and demanding religion in the government and classroom it will be liberals leading the way to stop them.
Lol.

I was born catholic.

Wanna bet? My Parents forced me to get confirmed. I didnt choose it. I was born into it

You're spewing nonsense

Wait until he gets to the part where Catholics cut peoples heads off if they want to leave the church. This should be hilarious.

Im a woman.

You mean like when schools in the U.S. host a Wear a Hijab Day? Don't recall seeing you say a damn thing about that violation of the 1st Amendment. Bet you would have said a lot about Wear a Christian Cross Day. You lie if you say otherwise.

I was born catholic.

You're spewing nonsense

Im a woman.

Really?

I was born catholic.

You're spewing nonsense

Im a woman.
Your pic of the Maltese is sooooooo cute.

Forum List

Back