Court Dismisses ACLU Lawsuit Attempting to Force Catholic Hospital to Do Abortions

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Court Dismisses ACLU Lawsuit Attempting to Force Catholic Hospital to Do Abortions

I have always considered the ACLU to be a force for evil, but I never in my wildest imagination thought they would file a lawsuit to force a Catholic hospital to perform abortions.

This is not just human evil, there is a limit to how evil even humans can be. This is evil at a level inspired by Satan himself. The ACLU, with it's whole-hearted hatred of Christ, which they have shown in their constant litigation against Christian interests, has finally sent them over the edge of diabolical possession.

I call on all Protestant Christians to denounce the ACLU as the Christ-hating, evil, Satan-inspired organization that it has become. I call on them to seek to aid their Catholic brothers and sisters in this time of persecution.

I call on the Catholic Church to declare the ACLU anathema, and I call on the Pope to announce that any Catholic who joins the ACLU or contributes to its coffers is automatically ex-communicate, and condemned to hell.

I call on religious Jews to denounce this organization which has turned on a religion that worships the same God they do.

I call on atheists, the biggest supporters of the ACLU, to turn away from the evil they have created. Their hatred of Christ will burn them long before they reach ever-lasting torment in hell. May they seek repentence and forgiveness from a merciful and loving God.

Atheist don't hate Christ, they don't like religion...Just because you work for religious entity does not mean you have to live their morals...But the Oblama administration is working on a compromise to stop all the lawsuits over the issue....

Not all atheists hate Christ, but the atheist supporters of the ACLU definitely do. Anyone who would support a lawsuit to force a Catholic hospital or Catholic doctors and nurses to perform abortions is a Christ-hating wretch and will burn in hell for it.

Not all atheists hate Christ, but the atheist supporters of the ACLU definitely do. Anyone who would support a lawsuit to force a Catholic hospital or Catholic doctors and nurses to perform abortions is a Christ-hating wretch and will burn in hell for it.
NY state made them..So they were trying to expand....

Hatred of Christ makes people want to kill babies.

Look what King Herod did to the Holy Innocents of Bethlehem:

Herod perceiving that he was deluded by the wise men, was exceeding angry; and sending killed all the men children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the borders thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremias the prophet, saying: A voice in Rama was heard, lamentation and great mourning; Rachel bewailing her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.

Gospel according to St. Matthew 2: 16-18.

Look what King Herod did to the Holy Innocents of Bethlehem.

Herod perceiving that he was deluded by the wise men, was exceeding angry; and sending killed all the men children that were in Bethlehem, and in all the borders thereof, from two years old and under, according to the time which he had diligently inquired of the wise men. Then was fulfilled that which was spoken by Jeremias the prophet, saying: A voice in Rama was heard, lamentation and great mourning; Rachel bewailing her children, and would not be comforted, because they are not.
Why did God kill babies then?

I have always considered the ACLU to be a force for evil, but I never in my wildest imagination thought they would file a lawsuit to force a Catholic hospital to perform abortions.

This is not just human evil, there is a limit to how evil even humans can be. This is evil at a level inspired by Satan himself. The ACLU, with it's whole-hearted hatred of Christ, which they have shown in their constant litigation against Christian interests, has finally sent them over the edge of diabolical possession.

I call on all Protestant Christians to denounce the ACLU as the Christ-hating, evil, Satan-inspired organization that it has become. I call on them to seek to aid their Catholic brothers and sisters in this time of persecution.

I call on the Catholic Church to declare the ACLU anathema, and I call on the Pope to announce that any Catholic who joins the ACLU or contributes to its coffers is automatically ex-communicate, and condemned to hell.

I call on religious Jews to denounce this organization which has turned on a religion that worships the same God they do.

I call on atheists, the biggest supporters of the ACLU, to turn away from the evil they have created. Their hatred of Christ will burn them long before they reach ever-lasting torment in hell. May they seek repentence and forgiveness from a merciful and loving God.

I'm pretty sure the Catholic church has their hands full right now. Several states are trying to end statute of limitations for sexual child abuse, but the Church is trying to stop that. More proof that once a child is born, they can literally get fucked as far as the church cares.

I'm pretty sure the Catholic church has their hands full right now. Several states are trying to end statute of limitations for sexual child abuse, but the Church is trying to stop that. More proof that once a child is born, they can literally get fucked as far as the church cares.
hqdefault.jpg

I have a feeling that is not a true story , same as killing the first born boys before the fake exodus.

Good, no one should be forced into performing abortions.

My faith is not as strong as it was, but I have no desire to kill babies.

Forum List

Back