Court upholds Connecticut's transgender athlete policy

Go for it; keep proving that you're a fool.
How is my statement any more foolish than yours? You agreeing with the dumb shirt you say doesn’t make it less foolish. Though it does make you more foolish.

I give women credit for knowing what is in their best interests. If everyone else did that there would be no discussions such as this.
This decision wasn’t women deciding what s in their best interest. It was a court telling them their interests were less important than the men“s interests pretending to be women.

This decision wasn’t women deciding what s in their best interest. It was a court telling them their interests were less important than the men“s interests pretending to be women.
And thankfully this court sided with reason rather than giving in to the current whims of hatred and fear that are over-played by the far-right on this matter.

And thankfully this court sided with reason rather than giving in to the current whims of hatred and fear that are over-played by the far-right on this matter.

So youre on board with women being told whats in their best interest so long as you agree with it even if the actual women don’t agree?

Wrong way ? You mean not in accordance with your foolish rules.
What are my rules numbskull?? Wait for it y'all, he's about to put word's in my mouth so he can fight with an imaginary foe he's about to create.... ROTFLMBO 🤣🤣🤣🤣

So youre on board with women being told whats in their best interest so long as you agree with it even if the actual women don’t agree?
Actually I believe everyone has rights and no one's rights should be hinged on the prejudice of others. Freedom doesn't work that way, never had.

Actually I believe everyone has rights and no one's rights should be hinged on the prejudice of others. Freedom doesn't work that way, never had.
In this case you are placing the rights of men pretending to be women over actual women though arent you? Men competing against women in sports inherently puts women at a disadvantage. It robs these young women of the chance at a fair playing field. It robs them of opportunities for scholarships. It’s keeps them from reaching their goals. What other message should these women be hearing other than their interests are subservient to those of the men who want pretend to be women?

In this case you are placing the rights of men pretending to be women over actual women though arent you? Men competing against women in sports inherently puts women at a disadvantage. It robs these young women of the chance at a fair playing field. It robs them of opportunities for scholarships. It’s keeps them from reaching their goals. What other message should these women be hearing other than their interests are subservient to those of the men who want pretend to be women?
You know the facts, deal with it.

Forum List

Back