Court upholds Connecticut's transgender athlete policy

Did I say they were?
Any dysfunctional human being can be that, so they aren't excluded from doing sinful thing's just because. No one is excluded from being capable, but most normal folk's don't go there because they have damned good sense about such things, and better yet we (most all of us normal folk's), are repulsed by such a thing. It is possibly the ultimate sin.

Last edited:
If a 20 year old identifies as a 67 year old, can they collect Social Security? Or is the whole identifying thing restricted to gender?
Sorry, gimmicks don't work. By the way I saw my first transgender commercial. It was great ! It featured a regular family. Their boy is transgender. The mother said, " My son doesn't have an agenda, join me and help protect all our children. " I hope it airs nationwide. It brings out the truth about our children. They all need our support.

That's a lie. Birth certificates don't lie. And birth certificates weren't altered in 1832. Her parents were transcendentalists among the Philadelphia elite. Maybe that's what's confusing you. Run it through fact check it's a lie !
But now a birth certificate says male, it's ok to got the other way? LOLO

That's a lie. Birth certificates don't lie. And birth certificates weren't altered in 1832. Her parents were transcendentalists among the Philadelphia elite. Maybe that's what's confusing you. Run it through fact check, it's a lie !
Tell me, which century do you accept perversions?

But now a birth certificate says male, it's ok to got the other way? LOLO
Of course it goes both ways; there will always be effeminate boys trying to fit in ( only to face an onslaught of abuse and mockery ) and tomboy girls ( even though all the physical workouts in the world won't solve the basic problem ). In a better world, they could just be who they were meant to be. As for you, you'll always be full of shit no matter what you do.

Sorry, gimmicks don't work. By the way I saw my first transgender commercial. It was great ! It featured a regular family. Their boy is transgender. The mother said, " My son doesn't have an agenda, join me and help protect all our children. " I hope it airs nationwide. It brings out the truth about our children. They all need our support.
That is impossible, as there is no such thing as transgender.

And someday a family will be sitting around a table and the child will be wearing an eye patch, claiming he was born a pirate. Please support us while we have his perfectly good eye removed……

So heart wrenching

Of course it goes both ways; there will always be effeminate boys trying to fit in ( only to face an onslaught of abuse and mockery ) and tomboy girls ( even though all the physical workouts in the world won't solve the basic problem ).
And for the most part, being a part of puberty, they grow out of it.
As for you, you'll always be full of shit no matter what you do.
And you wonder why people treat you like a piece of shit.

Of course it goes both ways; there will always be effeminate boys trying to fit in ( only to face an onslaught of abuse and mockery ) and tomboy girls ( even though all the physical workouts in the world won't solve the basic problem ). In a better world, they could just be who they were meant to be. As for you, you'll always be full of shit no matter what you do.
And there is nothing wrong with a boy who leans effeminate or a girl who leans boyish. Your position is that there is something wrong with them that needs to be "fixed".

Forum List

Back