Court upholds Connecticut's transgender athlete policy

You do realize many clowns are dressed in various genders. And they've been entertaining children and adults since ancient times.
Do they live in those various genders 24/7 or is it just for gigs?

Louisa May Alcott was a dude.

It's a very simple assertion to make. Men are ridden with fears and are more given to anger and hatred. Women raise children, they have a lot more love and nurturing nature; that's why It is my opinion they are much stronger than men.
Yet woman rely on a man for sustenance and survivability.

Do they live in those various genders 24/7 or is it just for gigs?

Louisa May Alcott was a dude.
Given the times they lived in, of course not. Hatred and ignorance was all the rage. Look at how bad it is yet today.

Did you all see that tranny rugby player hit that girl and knock her back 10 feet?... she is still suffering from her injuries... eventually law suits will stop this... many are working their way through the courts as we speak... common sense juries will award victims hefty fines from schools and sports clubs.... that will stop this....

When are the law suits coming? When

Never?

When?

If law suits never come.....may be the idiots who play against those sick women impersonators....deserve the shit.

This is such B.S, guys competing against girls, because the couldn't beat other guys, just so they can say they are state champions, the leftist pieces of garbage that support this crap, are probably upset they didn't think of it first. Give me one good reason this should be allowed, well that isn't just part of your feels.
Court needs to be dragged out and hanged.

Now you are contradicting your original claim.
No, you don't understand how society is designed. There is a main culture where that is true and appropriate BUT there are many subcultures within society where that doesn't apply. Welcome to modern civilization.

Yep, and think about this one -they were children once too..... What happened ??
It's worship of self. There are some small percentage who have an actual mental issue which makes them think they are "in the wrong body" the rest want attention and to be seen as special and unique. It's the easy button for that.

It's worship of self. There are some small percentage who have an actual mental issue which makes them think they are "in the wrong body" the rest want attention and to be seen as special and unique. It's the easy button for that.
True...... I look at it like this - All of us are God's little miracle's of life that he blessed a mother and father with, but what happens after that blessing is created and out of it's box ??? I think the total screw up is caused by those that intentionally mis-lead the children in some form or another along the way, otherwise to be confused or to do evil in their sight, and it's all because they hate the world and themselves because of their raising or what (cycle of destruction) ??? Studies have probably been done, but I'm not to familiar with them.

Forum List

Back