Court upholds Connecticut's transgender athlete policy

And we need to quit going along with it. Gender and sex are not the same thing. Let them talk about gender all the want. Base sports on sex and not gender and BOOM this problem is fixed
Why separate the two in your thinking ? Yes I agree that we need to stop going along with it.

And we need to quit going along with it. Gender and sex are not the same thing. Let them talk about gender all the want. Base sports on sex and not gender and BOOM this problem is fixed

Letting them talk about it and get away with it is why we have to deal with guys competing against women in women's sports.

So, you did not know there was a Women's World Cup and a Men's World Cup?
He probably does, but he wants that man to show up dressed as a woman, and thinking that he's a woman to then compete with biological women for their title's. That's no equality. He's a fraud.

Definitions: Sex-caregorized as male or female but there is variation in the biological attributes that comprise sex and how those attributes are expressed. Gender-refers to the socially constructed roles, behavior expressions and identities of girls, women, boys, men and gender diverse people. Both apply to ALL of us, it's who we are.Just as there are lovers and haters. You have to choose who / what you are.

Gender refers to constructs in LANGUAGE, the SJW left has created the concept of gender somehow being applied and mutable to sex differences and roles.

You don't get to choose you are a man if you were born a woman. More importantly, you don't get to force us to go along with any delusion you may have about this.

The mental state can be altered by outside influences upon that mental state, and so much so that it can make a person abandon their biological construct in which they were born with.

Good for them. The thing is the rest of the world doesn't have to bend to accommodate their desire to be something they are not.

They are the same thing until it is convinced otherwise that they are not. So you've bought into the bull crap ?

They are not the same thing, have never been the same thing. What bull crap have I bought in to?

Of course it is dumb ass to allow the boys to compete against the girls just because they are trannies. But I still agree with the court. The voters in Connecticut employ the school staff, they should fire these doofuses themselves and not rely on a court to do their dirty work.

So, you did not know there was a Women's World Cup and a Men's World Cup?
Times change, many cities have gay baseball leagues. This is probably a transitional state until their numbers and power grows to the millions ( like in India ) and they have their own leagues.

Times change, many cities have gay baseball leagues. This is probably a transitional state until their numbers and power grows to the millions ( like in India ) and they have their own leagues.

Good for them, they can have all the gay leagues they like. Gay men can play gay men and gay women can play gay women.

Gay people have always been about 10% of the population and are unlikely to ever grow beyond that.

You are aware that there are biological difference between men and women, correct?

Good for them, they can have all the gay leagues they like. Gay men can play gay men and gay women can play gay women.

Gay people have always been about 10% of the population and are unlikely to ever grow beyond that.

You are aware that there are biological difference between men and women, correct?
Actually the gay teams play against everyone else. I've never been into sports, maybe I used the wrong term. I probably should have said gay teams instead of gay leagues. They beat the San Francisco police team last year.

Actually the gay teams play against everyone else. I've never been into sports, maybe I used the wrong term. I probably should have said gay teams instead of gay leagues. They beat the San Francisco police team last year.

One's sexuality has no bearing on their alethic ability or skills, one's sex does.

I think 10% is a big overstatement.

Forum List

Back