Court upholds Connecticut's transgender athlete policy

They are, but are getting nowhere. They need to stand at the starting line and then not move when the gun fires. Let the pretend man run around all by himself...
That would only ensure that the maligned woman will win ! Thanks, great idea.

They are not the same thing, have never been the same thing. What bull crap have I bought in to?
Sex and gender are the same thing, otherwise they go together in the human being that biologically houses them both.

Sex = female - gender in the same person= female also.

Sex = male - gender in the same person = male also.

Only in the mind does it get changed by those who convince other's that they might not be or rather that they aren't what they were born to be. This is sin.

What is it called when that happens ?

Last edited:
Sex and gender are the same thing, otherwise they go together in the human being that biologically houses them both.

Only in the mind does it get changed by those who convince other's that they might not be or rather that they aren't what they were born to be. This is sin.

Nope, they are not the same thing. Gender is based on sex, it is not sex. Sex is not based on gender.

Sex is a biological term and gender is a literary term

What our minds perceived creates our reality in this world. Obviously, not everyone perceives the same things. A person's perception of who they are has to be a protected right. When many people perceive the same thing that's different from most people, that simply means they are a minority. In America everyone, especially minorities - if we really mean what we say, when we say " Equality and Justice for ALL ! "

Here in Nebraska, women's sports are thriving and most of the women look like transgenders ( but they're not, it's a Republican led state ).
You actually thought you made some kind of idiotic point didn't you ? ROTFLMBO 🤣

You asked the question why ! I simply gave you a possible answer. I'm sure your SJW was an attempt to disparage my opinion, which is asinine. Try to have a good day. I plan on it.
Actually I made a factual statement the three A's of the queer movement are acceptance, advocacy, and annihilation for anyone not on board the crazy train!

Actually I made a factual statement the three A's of the queer movement are acceptance, advocacy, and annihilation for anyone not on board the crazy train!
WOW ! So you're a bigot too. Wouldn't want to be you.Good luck with that. Why would any sane person want to do that to themselves. GOD forgive you.

WOW ! So you're a bigot too. Wouldn't want to be you.Good luck with that. Why would any sane person want to do that to themselves. GOD forgive you.
How does his three A's in which he says that the movement itself has, make him the bigot ??

Forum List

Back