Courts run out of money Friday

my2¢

So it goes
Gold Supporting Member
May 14, 2010
Arizona's Maricopa County
More workers that will be forced to go to work without a pay check

Compromise is not a dirty word. Chuck and Nancy need to negotiate and make a deal, or the shutdown continues...

Tell that to Trump as well, he said he will not compromise at all.

This is not about one side or the other any more. Neither is doing their job, neither is even trying to end this stupid standoff.

they need to lay workers off
they are in huge debt
they should thank their lucky stars they have a job
companies lay off workers even when they MAKE $$$$

they are in huge debt
They won't and legislation has already been passed guaranteeing back pay for however long this vacation for Federal workers lasts.

Compromise is not a dirty word. Chuck and Nancy need to negotiate and make a deal, or the shutdown continues...

This is not about one side or the other any more. Neither is doing their job, neither is even trying to end this stupid standoff.
Trump has said he will deal, either for DACA or for about $2.5b. The dems have not put any deal up yet, so the shutdown is on them.

they are in huge debt

The workers are not the problem. The total compensation for the entire Fed workforce was only 9% of the deficit added last year.

Trump has said he will deal, either for DACA or for about $2.5b. The dems have not put any deal up yet, so the shutdown is on them.
I'll laugh my ass off if Dems get DACA for $2.5 billion after having offered Trump $26 billion for it a year ago. The art of the deal, baby! :lmao:

In Letter To Congress, Trump Says He Won't Compromise On Physical Wall

Let the parasites go get a job in the productive sector of the economy.

I agree, lets get rid of all of the border patrol agents and the ICE agents! We do not need those parasites!

Fuck, you are one stupid fucking Trumpian.
then that will cost MORE $$$$ !!!!
you're a genius

Look dumbfuck, I am not the one calling them parasites, that would be your fellow Trump sheep.

take it up with him.

Is this the real reason Trump is willing to shut the government down "for years" and folks are being duped into thinking it's all about the wall? There's a bill being ignored that funds the Border Control and Coast Guard. Can you image the shape they'll be in without funding "for years"?

The Courts Run Out of Cash Next Friday. Here’s What Happens Then

Government shutdown: Federal inmates feast on Cornish hens, steak as prison guards labor without pay

Holy cow! Mueller is not going to get paid?

Awesome!

Is this the real reason Trump is willing to shut the government down "for years" and folks are being duped into thinking it's all about the wall? There's a bill being ignored that funds the Border Control and Coast Guard. Can you image the shape they'll be in without funding "for years"?

The Courts Run Out of Cash Next Friday. Here’s What Happens Then

Government shutdown: Federal inmates feast on Cornish hens, steak as prison guards labor without pay

Holy cow! Mueller is not going to get paid?

Awesome!

I am betting he will be happy to work for free.

Forum List

Back