COVID cost Trump the Presidency

So the Chinese Virus got Beijing Biden the “win”? What a surprise.

Trumps inept handling of the virus got Biden the win
What inept handling? You think the President can magically keep a flu virus from spreading in the country? His handling of it was about the same as Europe, and no Dem can articulate how it could had been done better.
Yes i do

The US has four percent of the worlds population. The world has 1.2 million deaths. By population, we should have 44,000 deaths instead of 125,000 deaths

Blame inept handling
You’re an idiot if you believe those numbers. As if other countries have the same standards for testing. The mortality rate is extremely low here.

A year ago, Trump was cruising to victory with a record economy.
People were saying......He may be a jerk but the economy is strong.

Then COVID hit

Trump proved to be inept in leading the country during a crisis. His denial, misinformation, refusal to accept responsibility and failure to insist on strong social measures (masks) led to massive US infection rates

The shutdowns crashed Trumps vaunted economy
It was a mistake for Trump to bank on the economy alone to win reelection.

It was as if Trump were saying to himself “Yeah, I’m a jerk, but the economy is strong.”

Then COVID hit

Trump proved to be inept in leading the country during a crisis. His denial, misinformation, refusal to accept responsibility and failure to insist on strong social measures (masks) led to massive US infection rates

It was as if Trump were saying to himself “Yeah, I’m a jerk, but the economy is strong.”
Trumps problem is he saw the economy as his main priority. Protect the economy and if old people die, it is an acceptable trade off.

He failed to realize that COVID calls the shots. Until you control COVID, your economy will be crippled

Trump kept insisting on freeing the economy while COVID was still surging.

It cost him his presidency

Then COVID hit

So, china attacked us with a biological weapon so that they could get their bought and paid for politician as president. Makes sense to me. I wonder if the Democrats knew about the chinese attack plan or not?
China attacked itself with a “medical weapon”

Why would a country that invented a virus attack itself first?
Easy enough to drop it somewhere else
When you have a billion chinese it doesn't matter

Then COVID hit

So, china attacked us with a biological weapon so that they could get their bought and paid for politician as president. Makes sense to me. I wonder if the Democrats knew about the chinese attack plan or not?

Why?
Why would you unleash a biological weapon on your own people?

Give me an explanation that makes sense
To purge the deplorable's?

Then COVID hit

Then COVID hit

Why?

Do you think Trump would have won without COVID?

If he would have just been honest about it and not spread misinformation and not ignored the threat by having stupid rallies. Also never showed any empathy, but he’s incapable of that.

COVID was an opportunity for Trump to show leadership
People flocked to Bush after 9-11

But Trump put getting elected over protecting the American people. His attempts to pretend it would go away before the election only made it worse.

I think your giving Trump to much credit in the area of showing leadership. He likes to repeat talking points of his supporters. Tell the stockholders what they want to hear and paint a rosy picture.

Yes leadership is tough as it does require truthfulness, the ability to listen to those with experience, and make a decision that is not self serving. You want to sound positive but you cannot be afraid to be realistic about the circumstances.

If Trump was the captain of the titanic, as the ship was sinking he would talk about how well the ship is made to avoid sinking. Unfortunately it could withstand hitting another ship but an iceberg is a different story.

A fine example is the COVID-19 briefings that they were having. It definitely showed no leadership skills. CDC would say this and he would say that. Some situations require leader to be pragmatic dealing with certain events. You can be optimistic but you have to be able to balance the two. He can't balance the two and maybe it is the weight of the office or it could be an ego issue. Personally to me it seems like an ego issue. how can I fail? well he certainly has failed and it will be funny as he tries to spin it. Ego demands that it be me and my followers and not necessarily about us as a whole. What is a leader without followers? What are followers who have a failed leader?

Then COVID hit

Trumps problem is he saw the economy as his main priority. Protect the economy and if old people die, it is an acceptable trade off.

He failed to realize that COVID calls the shots. Until you control COVID, your economy will be crippled

People hated Trump to cause massive voter fraud on a scale Richard Daily would be proud

I agree.

He needed to be honest with the American people. Be honest, be re-assuring, and let Dr. Fauci handle the details.

"My health experts inform me that this virus is dangerous. Rest-assured that we are doing everything we can. We have assembled teams and we are working day and night to make sure that the American people are safe. Wash your hands and try to take reasonable precautions as we navigate through this together. Here is Dr. Fauci to answer your questions."

If he does that, he wins this election.

Then COVID hit

Then COVID hit

Why?

Nope ..

Then COVID hit

Then COVID hit

Why?

Nobody has won anything yet. Better contain yourself....

Then COVID hit

People hated Trump to cause massive voter fraud on a scale Richard Daily would be proud

That is what losers say when they can’t admit defeat.
Trump LOST....He deserved it

Then COVID hit

No your wrong the constitution, prevented Trump to lock down the country

He put bans on it when he was first elected and the liberals fought him tooth and nail. Eric holder fought like hell with his resistance..

Then COVID hit

Trump made his point, Democrats committed voter fraud on a massive scale..

Again Richard Daily would be proud, even blago is admitting this .

I agree.

He needed to be honest with the American people. Be honest, be re-assuring, and let Dr. Fauci handle the details.

"My health experts inform me that this virus is dangerous. Rest-assured that we are doing everything we can. We have assembled teams and we are working day and night to make sure that the American people are safe. Wash your hands and try to take reasonable precautions as we navigate through this together. Here is Dr. Fauci to answer your questions."

I live in NJ
We got the worst of COVID.

Before COVID, Gov Murphy had a lukewarm reputation. Once the virus hit, he took tough actions.
Shut down businesses, restaurants, movie theaters, schools.
Then he ordered masks and social distance

People were suffering but we understood it was for the best. Gov Murphy made it clear that the science was dictating his decisions not what was popular.

People now love and respect our Governor

Then COVID hit

Trump made his point, Democrats committed voter fraud on a massive scale..

Again Richard Daily would be proud, even blago is admitting this .
That is what losers say when they can’t admit defeat

I agree.

I live in NJ

Before COVID, Gov Murphy had a lukewarm reputation. Once the virus hit, he took tough actions.

People were suffering but we understood it was for the best. Gov Murphy made it clear that the science was dictating his decisions not what was popular.

You live behind a fence with trained attack dogs with millions stashed away, who you fooling?

We have had this conversation before

I agree.

I live in NJ

You live behind a fence with trained attack dogs with millions stashed away, who you fooling?

I often don’t even lock my doors

COVID could have ensured Trumps re-election
Much like Bush after 9-11

Trump chose to downplay COVID and hope it would just go away. The election was more important.

It cost him his job

I agree.

I live in NJ

I often don’t even lock my doors
In new Jersey?

LMFAO

COVID could have ensured Trumps re-election
Much like Bush after 9-11

Trump chose to downplay COVID and hope it would just go away. The election was more important.

It cost him his job
The only people that's concerned about it dies..

We don't care

Forum List

Back