COVID cost Trump the Presidency

Expect Fauci to be fired in retaliation for Trump losing

A year ago, Trump was cruising to victory with a record economy.
People were saying......He may be a jerk but the economy is strong.

Then COVID hit

Trump proved to be inept in leading the country during a crisis. His denial, misinformation, refusal to accept responsibility and failure to insist on strong social measures (masks) led to massive US infection rates

The shutdowns crashed Trumps vaunted economy
Too simplistic...
More like... this is what caused Trump the election.

70% - The media. 4 years of constant negative coverage. Constant. Your most liberal President - President Carter said so himself, that Trump has received the worst media coverage than any other President in his lifetime. Also the way the media covered Covid. You know as well as I know, that if Hillary would have won - if the Covid statistics were EXACTLY the same... the media would cover it very differently.
30% - Donald Trump himself. His mouth. His consistent habit of making every issue about him. His constant berating of Democrats, making fun of Democrat leaders everyday made him, without a doubt, the most hated President since Nixon. Policy wise - he was actually pretty good. But the media never covered that. It was always about something he said, not what he did.

You notice Biden, like I said before, had absolutely NOTHING to do with Trump losing. He was simply "Choice B". Biden is an empty suit. A 47 year lifelong Washington politician who portrays everything that is wrong with our federal government.

COVID was Trumps 9-11
After 9-11, Bush became the symbol for the War on Terrorism

America and the world flocked to support him.

Trump had the opposite effect. Rather than use COVID to unite the nation, Trump used it to divide the nation into mask wearers vs non-mask wearers

Cost him the election

Then COVID hit

Trump proved to be inept in leading the country during a crisis. His denial, misinformation, refusal to accept responsibility and failure to insist on strong social measures (masks) led to massive US infection rates

I love how all the dem haters have been uniformly trying to CONVINCE americans to just accept Trumps defeat. CHEATING cost trump the election.

You know as well as I know, that if Hillary would have won - if the Covid statistics were EXACTLY the same... the media would cover it very differently.

Hillary would have been crucified by the media, especially the right wing media

By any measure, our COVID numbers SUCK
With 4 percent of the worlds population, we should have less than 48,000 deaths. We have almost five times that.

Stop blaming the media

Then COVID hit

I love how all the dem haters have been uniformly trying to CONVINCE americans to just accept Trumps defeat. CHEATING cost trump the election.

How sore losers respond to defeat

You know as well as I know, that if Hillary would have won - if the Covid statistics were EXACTLY the same... the media would cover it very differently.

With 4 percent of the worlds population, we should have less than 48,000 deaths. We have almost five times that.

Stop blaming the media
Stop ignoring reality.
You know, we all know because the CDC admitted many of the early "covid deaths" were not caused by covid. Rather at the time of death, they tested positive for covid exposure. People who died of a heart attack, but tested positive listed covid as the cause.
We all know this.
So unfortunately, we have no idea what our numbers are. Or especially how we compare to other nations, because other nations didn't count those as covid deaths.

Stop blaming the media
Stop ignoring reality.
You know, we all know because the CDC admitted many of the early "covid deaths" were not caused by covid. Rather at the time of death, they tested positive for covid exposure. People who died of a heart attack, but tested positive listed covid as the cause.
We all know this.
So unfortunately, we have no idea what our numbers are. Or especially how we compare to other nations, because other nations didn't count those as covid deaths.

Stop ignoring the obvious.
By any measure, the US has excessive COVID deaths and they are now rising.
The rest of the world looks at unprotected Trump rallies, top officials not wearing masks and a COVID outbreak inside the Trump inner circle and says we deserve what we got.

I grew up in an era of American Exceptionalism. America was the best and we settled for no less than the best. Other countries looked up to us and we set the standard.

Our COVID response was not American Exceptionalism.

Stop blaming the media
Stop ignoring reality.
We all know this.

The rest of the world looks at unprotected Trump rallies, top officials not wearing masks and a COVID outbreak inside the Trump inner circle and says we deserve what we got.

I grew up in an era of American Exceptionalism. America was the best and we settled for no less than the best. Other countries looked up to us and we set the standard.

Haha.... funny stuff right there.
"stop ignoring the obvious" - by first ignoring the obvious.
I get it. You ignore what you don't want to be true, and then preach to others about ignoring what you want to be true.
I get it... liberalism is based on idealism... the idea of what you want to be true, not what actually is true.
Watch this... I didn't like Trump. He is not a good person. I had PLENTY of negative things to say about George Bush... see how that works?
I will actually call out my own.
You? - not a chance in hell.

Stop blaming the media
Stop ignoring reality.
We all know this.

I get it. You ignore what you don't want to be true, and then preach to others about ignoring what you want to be true.
I get it... liberalism is based on idealism... the idea of what you want to be true, not what actually is true.
Watch this... I didn't like Trump. He is not a good person. I had PLENTY of negative things to say about George Bush... see how that works?

No ignoring the US has grossly deficient numbers in fighting COVID
There was a time when America was exceptional. We would have never accepted the US bringing up the rear in fighting COVID

Stop blaming the media
Stop ignoring reality.
We all know this.

There was a time when America was exceptional. We would have never accepted the US bringing up the rear in fighting COVID
There was a time in America when the media wad not driven by narratives. Knowingly spreading outright lies to generate a desired opinion.
You fall for them, believe them. Because it supports a narrative you like.
Me. I don't. Both sides. I don't watch Fox News. At all. It is poison. Same for the other cornucopia of left media - poison.
I look at articles by both and unfortunately have to investigate on my own and TRY to figure out what reality is.
You - you will gladly suck up whatever you like and repeat it here.

Stop blaming the media
Stop ignoring reality.
We all know this.

There was a time in America when the media wad not driven by narratives. Knowingly spreading outright lies to generate a desired opinion.
Me. I don't. Both sides. I don't watch Fox News. At all. It is poison. Same for the other cornucopia of left media - poison.
I look at articles by both and unfortunately have to investigate on my own and TRY to figure out what reality is.
Right on cue

Blame the media for reporting on 235,000 COVID deaths
Reminds me of Vietnam. It is not flawed US policy that lead to 60,000 US deaths.......It was the media

Stop blaming the media
Stop ignoring reality.
We all know this.

Right on cue

Reminds me of Vietnam. It is not flawed US policy that lead to 60,000 US deaths.......It was the media
Really?
Right on cue for you.
You doggedly keep parroting the 235,000 death counts despite you KNOW the number is false. You wouldn't even THINK of going to the CDC website and read the very press release where they come right out and admit a fair percentage of the March-May numbers are merely people who died of other causes but were covid positive.
Then you can read right there... where the data they are supplied with cannot be vetted. Meaning... they simply took numbers reported by hospitals without even a basic authentication. WE ARE THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT DID THIS.
But...no doubt... you will again and again repeat the same thing.

Stop blaming the media
We test more than others and we count more people who died of other things as covid deaths than other nations.

We also have the native americans who are dying at 5% of the infected on reservations and others groups that test just about has high but the media and government are hiding the stats as best they can.

Stop blaming the media
We test more than others and we count more people who died of other things as covid deaths than other nations.

We also have the native americans who are dying at 5% of the infected on reservations and others groups that test just about has high but the media and government are hiding the stats as best they can.
Oh STOP the nonsense

You are not going to convince anyone that Trump had stricter standards on COVID than the rest of the world

Trumps Presidency will be defined by:

He was a total Asshole
He Failed at fighting COVID

Stop blaming the media
Stop ignoring reality.
We all know this.

Right on cue

Obesity and bad diet is rampant in the U.S., compare the numbers with S Korea and European nations and you will most likely find they are quite the opposite.
Our diets here and often in the cities are crap. We are a nation more susceptible to things like covid.
+ iamwhatiseem is absolutely right. People here were sick with other things then tested positive with covid. Bad health and bad lifestyle was not Trumps fault.
Did you pound Obama over the fact that he didnt close down schools during H1N1? 5 times as many kids died back then as compared to this Covid 19. Why was that not a screw up? Why doesnt Obama and Biden have blood on their hands?
You know why, because its not their fault there was an airborne virus.

Stop blaming the media

You mean, just like Pelosi was 'crucified' by the media for telling everyone it was safe to come and shop in Chinatown? And how Biden was 'crucified' by the media for calling Trump's China travel ban 'xenophobic?' I must have missed those media 'crucifixions', tell me, when exactly did they occur?

If it is one thing that cost Trump the presidency, it would be the simple mask.
As Americans across the nation donned masks to fight COVID, Trump stubbornly refused to wear one. Not wearing masks in public became a MAGA symbol of support.
To seal the deal, Trump naturally became infected with COVID and spread it to his family and staff.
To America, this symbolized his inept leadership during COVID

hView attachment 413110

Per every other FB post in the past 6 months, the point of masks were to protect OTHERS from getting the virus from YOU. Except, Trump was tested every single day. If he went into an environment he was at infinitely more risk of GETTING the virus than transmitting it to others. It literally takes half a brain to realize this, which is being generous to any liberal I've ever encountered.

Then COVID hit

I'll just stand over here and LMAO. Trump did all he could. He had the mask makers ready, ventilators ready to go where needed and a hospital ship parked in NY harbor. A hospital ship the Mayor never used.

He was called a racist by you Dem imbeciles when he tries to stop flights into the US. Oh and lets not forget Pelousy telling everyone the virus was nothing and to not worry about it. The Dems thought the whole thing was a hoax.

Its a pandemic shit for brains. No matter who was in the WH, who said what or who did what it was going to kill people. And that exactly what it did.

You want to blame someone? Blame the Chines who released this virus on the world when they didn't lock down their own country.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back