'COVID-era border security end doubters do the work of 'the smugglers'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"I want to be very clear here. The fact is that the removal of Title 42 does not mean the border is open.

"Anyone who suggests otherwise is simply doing the work of these smugglers who, again, are spreading misinformation which is very dangerous."

Pointing out that the Border is wide open makes YOU the equivalent to illegal Mexican Cartel smugglers!

:shok:

REALLY think about what she said:

'If you suggest the end of Title 42 means the border is open ... you are doing the work of smugglers - which is smuggling thousands of illegals across the border and engaging in trafficking trafficking (drug trafficking, human trafficking, child trafficking, sex trafficking)

:uhh: WTF?

People don't have to do ANYTHING for it to be a FACT the Border is WIDE OPEN.

5+ million illegals in 2 years

CALIFORNIA - a sanctuary state - saying they are overwhelmed

And if Biden would get his dementia-ravaged lying ass to the border he would see it himself.

And why is this lying mouthpiece for Marxists attempting to silence anyone who points out the Un-Constitutional, illegal Biden administration invasion by declaring by doing so AMERICAN CITIZENS are to blame?!

Thanks, that's what I thought I heard the tail end of today!

Typical dem tactic of putting blame on others for the things they are doing themselves.

Tater and his band of turds are the ones making the cartels rich with their "no border" policy.

I don't think that the soulless ginger that preceded Little Miss Sissors Me Timbers would have been that fuckin' vapid.

Democrats opened the border and have fought in courts to keep it open with millions of illegals flooding in.......while claiming the border is secure. :cuckoo:

Look here it is, there's no LIE Democrats won't tell.

Forum List

Back