Covid hospitalizations on the rise

Month over month, Covid hospitalizations have jumped 87% month over month. COVID hospitalizations on the rise as U.S. enters Labor Day weekend

Anyone (especially those non-vaxxed people) out there concerned?
Democrats have a new line of poison jabs they plan to force Americans to take mid September.

Remember America, I warned you of this like 2 weeks ago and democrats moved my thread to the conspiracy section... here were are, PLANdemic being rolled out just as PLANNED.

Democrats have a new line of poison jabs they plan to force Americans to take mid September.

Remember America, I warned you of this like 2 weeks ago and democrats moved my thread to the conspiracy section... here were are, PLANdemic being rolled out just as PLANNED.
Nobody is listening to you, psycho. Dont get the shot, stay with your own kind, and suffer the consequences.

Look a grown man using meme's. Ok, traitor. So what is the real number of deaths? Provide a link so we know you just didnt make it up.

I don't claim to know that. What I do know is that the official numbers are lies. They didn't even try to hide the dishonest games they were playing to greatly inflate the claimed numbers.

I do know that even the CDC, at one point, admitted that 94% of claimed COVID-1984 deaths involved “comorbidities”. Taken at face value, this admission means that only 6% of claimed COVID-1984 were from the disease itself; that the remaining 94% involved other causes that contributed to the deaths that otherwise would not have occurred just from COVID-1984 alone.

And as corrupt as the CDC is, you have to know that whatever they will admit, the real truth is much more damning than that.

It seems to me that so many people that were skeptical from the beginning and labeled conspiracy nuts, are now gloating, and saying "I told you so". And the people that fell for every lie, every time, are saying "No matter what , I did the right thing by poisoning myself and my family and trying to force other people to do the same". Well folks... being stubborn and not able to admit you were wrong....could kill your kids. Something to think about.

I don't claim to know that. What I do know is that the official numbers are lies. They didn't even try to hide the dishonest games they were playing to greatly inflate the claimed numbers.

I do know that even the CDC, at one point, admitted that 94% of claimed COVID-1984 deaths involved “comorbidities”. Taken at face value, this admission means that only 6% of claimed COVID-1984 were from the disease itself; that the remaining 94% involved other causes that contributed to the deaths that otherwise would not have occurred just from COVID-1984 alone.

And as corrupt as the CDC is, you have to know that whatever they will admit, the real truth is much more damning than that.

You know it's a lie, but you dont know what the real number is. Is that what you just said, moron? LOL. You probably are so stupid you cant even figure out why that doesnt make any sense.

Funny how the CDC is providing all this data, but they are corrupt. You're absolutely stupid.

So what? Lots of potentially addictive drugs are approved. You're an idiot.
Not as non addictive you half wit.

You must be one of the only living humans left that is defending Purdue after they started the opiod crisis.

Your credibility is shot Sally. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

It seems to me that so many people that were skeptical from the beginning and labeled conspiracy nuts, are now gloating, and saying "I told you so". And the people that fell for every lie, every time, are saying "No matter what , I did the right thing by poisoning myself and my family and trying to force other people to do the same". Well folks... being stubborn and not able to admit you were wrong....could kill your kids. Something to think about.

ConspiracyShortage.jpg

Not as non addictive you half wit.

You must be one of the only living humans left that is defending Purdue after they started the opiod crisis.

Your credibility is shot Sally. 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
Show me where the government said oxy wasnt addictive.

You know it's a lie, but you dont [sic] know what the real number is. Is that what you just said, moron? LOL. You probably are so stupid you cant even figure out why that doesnt [sic] make any sense.

If I know that someone has been given the task of counting sparrows in a particular area, and I see that he is counting sparrows and seagulls and owls and doves and crows and squirrels and honeybees and grasshoppers, and including them in his count of sparrows; then when he gives his result, I can know that it is a lie. Nothing about that means or even implies that I have any basis on which to know how many sparrows there really are; just that this count is greatly exaggerated, that there are nowhere near as many sparrows as he claims there to be.

If I know that someone has been given the task of counting sparrows in a particular area, and I see that he is counting sparrows and seagulls and owls and doves and crows and squirrels and honeybees and grasshoppers, and including them in his count of sparrows; then when he gives his result, I can know that it is a lie. Nothing about that means or even implies that I have any basis on which to know how many sparrows there really are; just that this count is greatly exaggerated, that there are nowhere near as many sparrows as he claims there to be.
LOL your comparison is way off, you illogical moron. Fact is millions have died from Covid and you know it. Well, maybe it will take you being put on intubation to realize that and crying their regrets right before never being able to talk to anyone ever again. Nobody is listening to you, moron.

All trust is gone at this point for any American with half a brain. They cried wolf. We panicked as a nation. We saw how easy it was to lose our freedom. We saw how it became the biggest transfer of wealth in human history. We saw who it was that gained the most power and money. We saw how any dissenting views were erased by our social media and MSM. This is all in plain sight.....Now consider what will happen when a real wolf (a genuine plague) reaches us. Chinese play 3d chess.

LOL your comparison is way off, you illogical moron. Fact is millions have died from Covid and you know it. Well, maybe it will take you being put on intubation to realize that and crying their regrets right before never being able to talk to anyone ever again. Nobody is listening to you, moron.
The CDC overestimated so called Covid deaths.

There was a ton of money to be made for checking off the Covid box. It was profitable for doctors, hospitals, big Pharma, .......hell even the teachers got out of work.....and all those small mom and pop businesses closing... well it got rid of a lot of those for Walmart and Amazon. The more "covid deaths" the more money...so they lied.

I do not know any such thing. In fact, I know enough, have seen enough, to know with near certainty, that how many people have actually died from this hyperbolized cold/flu is nowhere close to the numbers that are claimed; not likely even by an order or two of magnitude.

One thing that is absolutely and undeniably clear to me is that we have allowed much more harm to be done to us, as individuals and as a society, by the overreaction and corrupt political exploitation of this disease, than the disease ever had the potential, by itself, to ever directly cause.

Forum List

Back