Covid hospitalizations on the rise

Month over month, Covid hospitalizations have jumped 87% month over month. COVID hospitalizations on the rise as U.S. enters Labor Day weekend

Anyone (especially those non-vaxxed people) out there concerned?
LOL. The only period of time I was “concerned” about the Covid scam was during the first month after Fauci and friends unveiled their new creation. Since then, I haven't given two hoots about it. Colds and flu have been around for my entire life. Big deal!

So when I hear that our Bogeyman friend, Covid, is back in town then I know that it's election season and Trump is leading in the polls.

Are you really that stupid. You are doing the same thing that Purdue Pharma did……..

Blame their victims.

How do you freaking sleep at night.
Hey moron it was Purdue Pharma pushing it, not the government you dumb piece of shit. It's why they had to pay out that huge sum you fucking moron. Purdue is not the government.

Month over month, Covid hospitalizations have jumped 87% month over month. COVID hospitalizations on the rise as U.S. enters Labor Day weekend

Anyone (especially those non-vaxxed people) out there concerned?

I do not know any such thing. In fact, I know enough, have seen enough, to know with near certainty, that how many people have actually died from this hyperbolized cold/flu is nowhere close to the numbers that are claimed; not likely even by an order or two of magnitude.

One thing that is absolutely and undeniably clear to me is that we have allowed much more harm to be done to us, as individuals and as a society, by the overreaction and corrupt political exploitation of this disease, than the disease ever had the potential, by itself, to ever directly cause.
LOL seen enough. It's your kind that has politicized it because you're so fragile you get upset at having to wear a mask. The only thing we know for sure is that you are the real snowflakes.

Forum List

Back