‘Covid Is A Miserable Way To Die’: Alabama Doctor Refuses To Treat Anyone Who Is Unvaccinated

Doctors are required to ask about their medical history. Many medications can cause adverse reactions when combined with other medications. Are you saying a doctor asking about what other medications you take is a violation of your privacy?

And with your belief in all the horrific side effects of the vaccine, don't you want doctors asking about vaccinations so they can look for blood clots, tracking devices or mutated DNA?

And doctors CAN ask what medications you're on, its up to YOU whether you disclose that information or not. It's STILL your information. Not his.

First of all, the vaccine is not medication. Secondly, I can see asking if someone has been vaccinated if they come in with Covid or its symptoms but in no way do I agree with any doctor who refuses to treat an unvaccinated person.
Well, it is certainly within a doctors right to do so. The doctor said in a letter to his patients, saying they should seek care elsewhere if they refused to take the vaccine. A pulmonologist I see refuses to treat patients that refuse to stop smoking. When there are proven simple methods to prevent serious disease and patients refuse to utilize them, more doctors should take this position. Serious disease effects more people than just the patient. Serious diseases such Covid-19 takes a toll on family, friends, and also the doctors and nurses who treatment the patient, not to mention the people they infect with the disease.

"We do not yet have any great treatments for severe disease, but we do have great prevention with vaccines. Unfortunately, many have declined to take the vaccine, and some end up severely ill or dead," Valentine said in the letter. "I cannot and will not force anyone to take the vaccine, but I also cannot continue to watch my patients suffer and die from an eminently preventable disease."

Last edited:
The doctor did not disclose who those patients were thus there was no violation of privacy. This doctor had the right refuse to treat these patients. It is common practice for doctors to drop patients who fail to follow medical advice, treatments, or preventive measures.

The violation of privacy came in demanding to know whether someone is vaccinated or not. THAT IS A VIOLATION OF THEIR PERSONAL PRIVACY.

Dumbass.

And doctors CAN ask what medications you're on, its up to YOU whether you disclose that information or not. It's STILL your information. Not his.
And if you refuse to disclose medications or treatments you are taking, the doctor is likely to drop you as a patient. Doctors can not do an adequate job of treating their patients if their patients withhold medical information.

Dana7360 he's violating his oath
They all do....as soon as they say TYLENOL...
The smart ones use words like paracetamol and acetaminophen . Makes them seem sympathetic---before they head to the koshahhhh deli,for the $2 hamNcheez. SHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

And if you refuse to disclose medications or treatments you are taking, the doctor is likely to drop you as a patient. Doctors can not do an adequate job of treating their patients if their patients withhold medical information.

That's fine. But it's still YOUR CHOICE, not his.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is really true, but even if the oath is still taken, the big question is how well exactly is it truly followed? To me, if these doctors want their paychecks to remain as good as they have been previously, they will not place such restrictions on who they do or do not have anything to do with where their jobs are concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Medicine is not all about money although it may seem to be at times. My best friend for over 50 years is a doctor and my wife is an RN. More than once she has come home crying over the loss a patient they had treated for years. Unlike other businesses, a medical practice is both a professional and personal relationship patients. Doctors and nurse try keep everything on a professional basis but when holding the hand a patient on their death bead or telling a father their child has only months to live, it hurts.

And it is the doctor's choice to drop you as a patient.

Yes it is but it's my choice whether I tell him if I've been vaccinated or not.

I can promise the negative publicity is going to kill his practice. Especially with 30% of new cases being breakthrough cases.

Because that is moronic fear mongering and smart people understand that it is.

Only the J&J vaccine caused blood clots in SOME women in a certain age group.

There are two other vaccines that don't cause blood clots.

The person you replied to is a special kind of moron.

The violation of privacy came in demanding to know whether someone is vaccinated or not. THAT IS A VIOLATION OF THEIR PERSONAL PRIVACY.

Dumbass.
That's nonsense. It is a duty of doctor to inquire into there medical history, medications, vaccinations, treatments, hospitalizations, etc. Any doctor that does not inquire into a patient's medical history before treating them is putting the patient at risk as well as their own career.

That's nonsense. It is a duty of doctor to inquire into there medical history, medications, vaccinations, treatments, hospitalizations, etc. Any doctor that does not inquire into a patient's medical history before treating them is putting the patient at risk as well as their own career.

What a bunch of shit. I've been to dozens of doctors and not ONE has asked for my vaccinations! LOL You're such a fucking moron. The ONLY reason they ask what medications you're taking is to see if there are any possible drug interaction issues with any prescription meds they want to give you.

Last edited:
And it is the doctor's choice to drop you as a patient.
Due to what my mom experienced earlier this year, I second this. She had to look elsewhere for this very reason. Why was she dropped? Only the doctor can say, but my guess is that it may have something to do with my mom's lack of trust in people. She won't hesitate to do things like ask a lot of questions and get second opinions and with her medical history being the way that it is, I can't blame her.

God bless you and my mom always!!!

Holly

The doctor did not disclose who those patients were thus there was no violation of privacy. This doctor had the right refuse to treat these patients. It is common practice for doctors to drop patients who fail to follow medical advice, treatments, or preventive measures.
Does this mean he can refuse a patient who was seriously wounded in a car accident while drinking and driving?

1.) This argument applies to existing medical conditions such as heart disease or diabetes.

2.) The vaccine is not a preventative nor a guarantee that one will not contract Covid. Therefore, he will still have Covid patients to treat.

This is nothing more and nothing less than a political and/or moral statement and he should be ashamed of himself.

Forum List

Back