‘Covid Is A Miserable Way To Die’: Alabama Doctor Refuses To Treat Anyone Who Is Unvaccinated

Doctors are required to ask about their medical history. Many medications can cause adverse reactions when combined with other medications. Are you saying a doctor asking about what other medications you take is a violation of your privacy?

And with your belief in all the horrific side effects of the vaccine, don't you want doctors asking about vaccinations so they can look for blood clots, tracking devices or mutated DNA?

First of all, the vaccine is not medication. Secondly, I can see asking if someone has been vaccinated if they come in with Covid or its symptoms but in no way do I agree with any doctor who refuses to treat an unvaccinated person.

Typical. Right wingers pissed off at a doctor who won't treat certain patients and yet they still worship this trump monster who did nothing while his war dogs of hell attacked our Capitol and killed our police men. He wouldn't even step in while these terrorists were calling out to kill Mike Pence.

It's his right to do this but I think he should keep treating his patients whether they are vaccinated or not.

Ummmm....his stunt could very easily land his ass in front of a medical review board....his license could be pulled if he refuses treatment and especially if someone dies over it.

Sounds like a foreign trained dipshit doctor.

Shut up stupid. He is not going to waste time on some idiot that wouldnt get vaxxed when he has other patients that actually deserve his time.
No YOU shut up Asslips. Violations of the Hippocratic Oath are not looked upon kindly.

It's his right to do this but I think he should keep treating his patients whether they are vaccinated or not.

FB_IMG_1629296435778.jpg

I don't think they take the oath anymore.
I wouldn't be surprised if this is really true, but even if the oath is still taken, the big question is how well exactly is it truly followed? To me, if these doctors want their paychecks to remain as good as they have been previously, they will not place such restrictions on who they do or do not have anything to do with where their jobs are concerned.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

How about we treat everyone the same at a hospital. I understand that some of the exhausted people treating this are frustrated. But I have not heard of a single unvaccinated patient being turned away.

in real life..i have. Just yesterday. And the non compliant. yes. NO medical treatment. It's not surprising though...if you look it up, you'll find that the medical field, even in this country, always goes along with the State.

Two catholic puppets, and one of them is a CIA puppet: POSPOTUS JoeXi and Fau Chi. They are not your friends. One traffics Untested, Unvaxxed genuflectors across the Mexican border and the other knows as much about the commie virus as the Chinese themselves know about it. The mental disease, religion, matters when considering these puppets.

You smoke, no fire protection. We're you speeding? That broken leg won't be set.. This entire demand to control is out of hand. I have never seen this before. This is tyranny. This goes way beyond protection. This is punishment on people who simply don't do what they are told.
This is a sample of how dangerous Leftists really are.

Doctors are required to ask about their medical history. Many medications can cause adverse reactions when combined with other medications. Are you saying a doctor asking about what other medications you take is a violation of your privacy?

And with your belief in all the horrific side effects of the vaccine, don't you want doctors asking about vaccinations so they can look for blood clots, tracking devices or mutated DNA?

A vaccine is not medication. Stop trying to pretend you have a clue WTF you're talking about. Doctors ask what medicines you're currently taking, not what vaccines you've taken.

And using your logic, why would he DEMAND his patients have a vaccine that causes blood clots? Is he hoping for more patients because of this?

Last edited:
The virus is less than .2% fatal. That's statistically non-existent...
Total nonsense. Made up lie. And even more important that the rate is the absolute number of people who fall ill and need treatment, and in what timespan that occurs. That is why we want to slow transmission.

Typical. Right wingers pissed off at a doctor who won't treat certain patients and yet they still worship this trump monster who did nothing while his war dogs of hell attacked our Capitol and killed our police men. He wouldn't even step in while these terrorists were calling out to kill Mike Pence.

“War dogs of hell”? That’s a bit melodramatic, isn’t it?

1.) They were all civilians.

2.) They were unarmed.

3.) The only people killed at the riot were one shot by a cop, another civilian was trampled and another civilian had a heart attack.

4.) Of the cops who have died, one suffered a stroke after the fact and three others committed suicide.

Because nearly 100 million people are not vaccinated. Without the vaccine, social distancing and masks are the only preventive we have..

But if masks work, a short thing like an office visit should be a non transmission issue even if all are unvaccinated.

Wrong, he is. Apparently you didn't see this line:

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know.

Whether or not a person has had the jab is up to THEM AND THEM ONLY. It is no business of this doctor or any other. Demanding they prove they had the job is violating their right to privacy. They don't have to take all patients, but they have no right to violate their patients right to privacy in determining which patients that they treat.

Learn how to read.
The doctor did not disclose who those patients were thus there was no violation of privacy. This doctor had the right refuse to treat these patients. It is common practice for doctors to drop patients who fail to follow medical advice, treatments, or preventive measures.

Forum List

Back