‘Covid Is A Miserable Way To Die’: Alabama Doctor Refuses To Treat Anyone Who Is Unvaccinated

CDC corrected 3 months ago to 35,000 FROM Covid versus 600+ With Covid (and other morbidities)
You all ignore that and keep repeating the 600+ misinformation because it foments fear and since the facts aren’t favorable to the agenda you keep repeating the fake falsehood.

All I did was ask for a link.

CDC corrected 3 months ago to 35,000 FROM Covid versus 600+ With Covid (and other morbidities)
You all ignore that and keep repeating the 600+ misinformation because it foments fear and since the facts aren’t favorable to the agenda you keep repeating the fake falsehood.
I assume you addressing the number that died of just covid-19 with no other contributing factors? It is rare for a covid cases not to have other contributing factors for two reasons first being most people that died from Covid are older and have other conditions. Secondly, fatal cases of Covid generally progresses from Covid to to Covid Pneomonia/respiratory failure or very low O2 levels followed by organ failure and/or sepsis. The same situation occurs for stage 4 cancers. Covid like these cancers do not kill the person they just produce the condition that leads to the death. Thus we have about 610,000 deaths due to Covid

Last edited:
So by that logic he would refuse to treat lung cancer for those who smoke? What a great doctor.

When my brother found out he had colon cancer, the doctor told him to quit smoking right away or he would not treat him. That was at Erlanger in Chattanooga.

I have a friend in Rhode Island. Her news says that California hospitals are so overloaded with covid sick, tents are in parking lots and mortuary trucks line driveways.

This is about using fear to exercise control and it isn't going to end with covid.
Something tells me you aren't vaccinated.

When my brother found out he had colon cancer, the doctor told him to quit smoking right away or he would not treat him. That was at Erlanger in Chattanooga.
That's not the same thing. I've known doctors who refuse to treat patients that refuse prescribed treatment in favor of Marijuana therapy.

I didn't say iCorona came from the border, we all know where it came from, China.

I said millions of illegal hordes are entering into the US infected and that does not help the situation, now, does it?;)
Like i said, try and find one with worse debating skills than you, and it would be really hard to do. First off, you are so lazy, you didn't read my article, and second, if "millions of illegal hordes are entering into the US", they still have to cross the border. My article addresses illegals and infections crossing the border. But you were too lazy to read it, so you made a fool of yourself instead.

You are a LEFTIST LIAR ...

Normal thinking Americans know who you POS are ..

You cannot hide who you are ...

Oh fuck off. I am no leftist. And I don't lie.

And what I said in the post you quoted is accurate. So fuck you and anybody that looks like you.

The doctor is not violating the Hippocratic Oath. Doctors are only required to give emergency care. They are free to chose their patients. There is no requirement that they take all patients.

Wrong, he is. Apparently you didn't see this line:

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know.

Whether or not a person has had the jab is up to THEM AND THEM ONLY. It is no business of this doctor or any other. Demanding they prove they had the job is violating their right to privacy. They don't have to take all patients, but they have no right to violate their patients right to privacy in determining which patients that they treat.

Learn how to read.

Wrong, he is. Apparently you didn't see this line:

I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know.

Whether or not a person has had the jab is up to THEM AND THEM ONLY. It is no business of this doctor or any other. Demanding they prove they had the job is violating their right to privacy. They don't have to take all patients, but they have no right to violate their patients right to privacy in determining which patients that they treat.

Learn how to read.

Doctors are required to ask about their medical history. Many medications can cause adverse reactions when combined with other medications. Are you saying a doctor asking about what other medications you take is a violation of your privacy?

And with your belief in all the horrific side effects of the vaccine, don't you want doctors asking about vaccinations so they can look for blood clots, tracking devices or mutated DNA?

Forum List

Back