‘Covid Is A Miserable Way To Die’: Alabama Doctor Refuses To Treat Anyone Who Is Unvaccinated

I think the biggest problem is that the front line medical people spent most of last year pushed to their limits. In the beginning, they knew so little about covid they weren't sure they were protected from it, regardless of the precautions they took. But they went in and did their job anyway.

I have several friends who are nurses, both here in Atlanta and in Tuscaloosa. They were exhausted in ways I cannot imagine. Then it finally started dying down.

And now it is back up again. The last thing I saw the entire state of Alabama had 2 ICU beds open. Atlanta hospitals are slammed. Grady Memorial, the best trauma hospital in the south, is on a diversion now. You get in an accident or have a stroke or a heart attack, they don't take you to the best place to get the best care. They take you someplace else.

The overwhelming majority of those covid patients in hospitals, and especially in ICU beds, are unvaccinated.

Once again our front line medical staffs are pushed to their limits. But mostly by those who refuse to get vaccinated. I can see where they might be a little upset. Try working 12 hour shifts and seeing the same thing day in and day out.

What's next? He won't treat people who smoke? Peiple who are overweight? People who broke their leg sky diving? People who drink too much? People who have high blood pressure, or diabetes from living unhealthy life styles?
What does it matter? The point is that he is not seeing idiots that didnt care enough about their neighbors to get vaxxed. Fuckem.

Lots of FASCIST out there ...

I doubt he is a fascist. More likely he is exhausted. He is tired from being pushed to his limits by the patient load. He is tired because he sees people put on ventilators and unable to have their family with them. He is tired because he is hearing the unvaccinated people say, over and over, they wished they had gotten the shot. He is likely working 12 to 16 hour days, doing whatever he can to help these people.

That's is 680,000 people in the US, greater than all US military deaths in WWI, WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam War. Whether it's significant or not depends on what you consider significant
Except it’s 35,000

I will be sure and pass that on to the families of the 2 friends of mine who will be buried this week. I'm sure they will find comfort in that.
USMB posters have fatality friends that are found no where else.

When people go to the hospital they should bring a voter registration card. Democrats get a sleeping bag in the parking lot.

And where do you get that number?
CDC
Clarified that your 600+ died WITH Covid (and at least two other life taking morbidities) and 35,000 died from Covid and Covid alone
Facts can go a long way towards lessening your frightened contentions

When people go to the hospital they should bring a voter registration card. Democrats get a sleeping bag in the parking lot.

How about we treat everyone the same at a hospital. I understand that some of the exhausted people treating this are frustrated. But I have not heard of a single unvaccinated patient being turned away.

CDC
Clarified that your 600+ died WITH Covid (and at least two other life taking morbidities) and 35,000 died from Covid and Covid alone
Facts can go a long way towards lessening your frightened contentions

Given that many of those other morbidities are manageable and could be lived with for many years, the covid is what put them in the grave.

When the number of fatalities from heart attacks are reported, they don't dismiss the fat people with high blood pressure.

Do you have a link showing the CDC said only 35,000 died from covid?

Bakers can’t decline service to those they don’t agree with but doctors can
Lib 101

How about we treat everyone the same at a hospital. I understand that some of the exhausted people treating this are frustrated. But I have not heard of a single unvaccinated patient being turned away.
In the last week, I know of three people that have been in the hospital. One works at a local hospital. One person was at Cedars-Sinai in Los Angeles, the other in intensive care in Phoenix. All hospitals hundreds of miles apart.. No one said that the hospital was over crowded or the staff was over worked. They were all pretty normal with the usual load of overdoses and gun shot or stabbing victims.

The reports by democrats are way different than truth.

It's his right to do this but I think he should keep treating his patients whether they are vaccinated or not.

I don't blame him. At this point, these Spread necks don't deserve to be treated. To hell with them. They aren't vaccinated because Trump lost, and they are endangering others.

If you are unwilling to help yourself or me, I call it war against humanity. You no longer deserve treatment.

Forum List

Back