‘Covid Is A Miserable Way To Die’: Alabama Doctor Refuses To Treat Anyone Who Is Unvaccinated

Indeed,must suck to be Dana trollboy,he has got the virus mieed up with the flu, as always,I hand his ass to him on a platter with this link and with the help of people like you as well of course.LOL

And when you've got nothing, go to verbal abuse......:heehee: And declare victory in your own fantasy universe.

Fellow Non Progs. You must decide to start voting for hard liners interested in you. They will be villified to the max. The Progs are winning and will win. They need to be balanced. We have a third or so of our so called Republican Politicians who are Vichy Progs. I would not mind it if the Progs were real Democrats.

Thing is.
This isn't a meme so much anymore as it accurately describes how liberals have acted towards those hesitant to try the Great Experiment...
E1-aMw6WUAMRTfj.jpeg

Oath or U.S. Constitution, the commie virus trumps it, hcq, azithro and zinc as well, if people are not getting Regeneron either.

’What about law [Quoi du droit]? And what about who [qui]? One says in French qui de droit to designate a subject who has rights [droits] over....who has the ability or right to....who has the power of deciding on....But just who has the right to give or to take some right, to give him- or herself some right [droit] or the law [droit], at attribute or to make the law in a sovereign fashion? Or the right to suspend law in a sovereign way? Schmitt defines the sovereign in precisely this way: the one who has the right to suspend law.’
(Derrida, Rogues, p. xi)

Dana7360 he's violating his oath

Actually he's not. Here is the oath. It has nothing in there that obligates a doctor to treat anyone against the doctor's will.

"I swear to fulfill, to the best of my ability and judgment, this covenant:
I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know.
Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty.
Above all, I must not play at God.
I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
I will prevent disease whenever I can, for prevention is preferable to cure.
I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter.
May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help."

Bakers can be forced to bake cakes because Feelz & Reasons, and Doctors can refuse to treat sick patients because Just Shut Up.

That's Progress!

Actually he's not. Here is the oath. It has nothing in there that obligates a doctor to treat anyone against the doctor's will.

I will respect the hard-won scientific gains of those physicians in whose steps I walk, and gladly share such knowledge as is mine with those who are to follow.
I will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.
I will remember that there is art to medicine as well as science, and that warmth, sympathy, and understanding may outweigh the surgeon's knife or the chemist's drug.
I will not be ashamed to say "I know not," nor will I fail to call in my colleagues when the skills of another are needed for a patient's recovery.
I will respect the privacy of my patients, for their problems are not disclosed to me that the world may know.
Most especially must I tread with care in matters of life and death. If it is given me to save a life, all thanks. But it may also be within my power to take a life; this awesome responsibility must be faced with great humbleness and awareness of my own frailty.
I will remember that I do not treat a fever chart, a cancerous growth, but a sick human being, whose illness may affect the person's family and economic stability. My responsibility includes these related problems, if I am to care adequately for the sick.
I will remember that I remain a member of society, with special obligations to all my fellow human beings, those sound of mind and body as well as the infirm.
If I do not violate this oath, may I enjoy life and art, respected while I live and remembered with affection thereafter.
May I always act so as to preserve the finest traditions of my calling and may I long experience the joy of healing those who seek my help."

Now do doctors at Catholic Hospitals and Abortion.

C'mon....you know that these kinds of cultists "know" more than any ER doctors.....:heehee:
Many of those you can not stand are those Americans who love the sea to shining sea. A percentage of them are ignorant. But many of you are. But they are not so much today for you. You live with a lot of cushion from others not even having your political beliefs. For me. I do not care if a jet blows up. A cruise ship sinks. A theme park is in flames anymore. As long as it is not me and anyone I know. There are people, mostly on your side but there are Non Progs who will be defenders of the realm you love. But most will be for their own selfishness if they are paid for it. what hurts the most is that there are people shit on who paid a price defending people here and this nation abroad in real terms and are turned on by those who supposedly do the same. payback is happening and is excruciatingly slow. But it is happening. And at some point we will have to make a choice.

A large percentage. Like 95%
That is not true. But there are ignorant asses. They will tell you Yankees are the same. So self important and changing the areas they grew up in. The trade off of more money and the loss of peaceful country living in many areas. They respect fascist police over civil ones. They criminalize people in certain areas much easier. They abuse rights the same way. Chauvin is not the only one. But he may not have been so bad if the perp is a real perps and not someone to be classified as a criminal by yokels.

I don't think they take the oath anymore.
The doctor is not violating the Hippocratic Oath. Doctors are only required to give emergency care. They are free to chose their patients. There is no requirement that they take all patients. With that said, I don't think he is doing the right thing. Many people that refuse the vaccine are misguided, believe it violates their religious faith, they lack the intelligence to make the right decision, or they are mentally ill. For those that are just refusing it because they are being told to take it or they don't trust the government, I have no pity on them. Society is better off without them.

I have no idea if he took that oath or any other.

But if he did he is violating at least this portion of it:

... will apply, for the benefit of the sick, all measures [that] are required, avoiding those twin traps of overtreatment and therapeutic nihilism.

The virus is less than .2% fatal. That's statistically non-existent...
That's is 680,000 people in the US, greater than all US military deaths in WWI, WWII, Korean War, and Vietnam War. Whether it's significant or not depends on what you consider significant

Last edited:

Forum List

Back