COVID “vaccines”

Really? Nothing? Ever?

Moonblow, you lying sack of pus.
In this thread, ya dope.

But the mRNA vaccines make the subject's own body produce spike proteins. Then, the subject's own immune system recognizes these proteins as foreign and creates antibodies against them.

The officials claim that the antibodies are very effective against Alpha and much less so against Omicron.

Really sounds experimental to me to deliberately cause one's immune system to attack proteins one's own cells have made. What could go wrong?

For the record, I am not COVID-vaccinated, had COVID twice now, and will probably never get another vaccine in my life after witnessing the fiasco with COVID.

Regards,
Jim

You misunderstand.
The subject's immune system does decide these proteins are foreign and created antibodies to clean them up, but that does NOT create any immunity at all.
Antibodies are not immunity, but just one of the temporary tools the immune system can deploy.
Immunity is when T-cells in the bone marrow remember how to identify a particular pathogen, and what immune system tool is best to defeat it.
And that does not and can not happen with just mRNA creating spike proteins.
Coronaviruses have spike proteins because they are mimicking exosome, and that is because exosomes use the same spike proteins in order to request access to ACE2 receptors in our cells.
So spike proteins can never be a way to identify or remember pathogens.
Spike proteins are essential to our own cells.

Others will quite likely opine in length

But the short version is the definition of vaccine and/or vaccinated had a specific antigen/antibody relationship

That is not what mRNA is about

~S~

That is because mRNA is not a pathogen or vaccine, but just a tool to create proteins, and proteins can never create or simulate a vaccine.
They can temporarily stimulate antibody production, but that remembers nothing and is gone completely in less than 6 months.

So many very knowledgeable people investing so much time on this forum's thread is , indeed, applaudable. However, I feel that many of their words are "all Greek" to me (and probably most Americans). Although it does bring back memories of biology, and physiology classes, I'm guessing that most Americans are hungry for someone...Anyone.... that can boil all this down to a level that a high school student can comprehend. My 9th grade biology teacher could have taught me more about, viruses, immunization and pandemics in one hour,,,,, than Fauci has done in two years.

So many very knowledgeable people investing so much time on this forum's thread is , indeed, applaudable. However, I feel that many of their words are "all Greek" to me (and probably most Americans). Although it does bring back memories of biology, and physiology classes, I'm guessing that most Americans are hungry for someone...Anyone.... that can boil all this down to a level that a high school student can comprehend. My 9th grade biology teacher could have taught me more about, viruses, immunization and pandemics in one hour,,,,, than Fauci has done in two years.

Its not really too complicated.
Cells communicate with each other, by growing exosomes inside them, and then sending them out into other cells.
The go out of and into ACE2 receptor sites that act like doorways, on our cells.
To get the ACE2 site to open, exosomes use a spike protein, like a key in a lock.
So then coronaviruses are mimicking exosomes, with the same spike protein.

But the odds of a virus evolving to have the same spike protein as our exosomes is very unlikely.
So a lot of people think that coronaviruses actually started out as exosomes, that went malignant somehow.

Anyway, that is why you can't build a vaccine that triggers on spike proteins.
Never going to work because our own exosomes have to use these same spike proteins.

{...

WHAT DO EXOSOMES AND VIRUSES LIKE HIV & CORONA HAVE IN COMMON?​

05/13/2020 ROBERT O. YOUNG, CPT, MS, D.SC., PH.D. NATUROPATHIC PRACTITIONER 2 COMMENTS

Dr. James Hildreth PhD MD, proposed that “the virus is fully an exosome in every sense of the word.” [1]​

...}

I remained on topic. And it belongs in “politics” because you liberal shitbags made a disease and pandemic a political issue when it hit during the Trump Administration.

You also found it necessary to place your own off topic response in this thread at the outset.

Happy to correct your many errors, you pathetic hack.
h9jghmwk7ag81.jpg

Totally wrong.
The mRNA injections are NOT a vaccine by any definition.
They do reduce symptoms, but that prevents recovery immunity, and that prevents the epidemic from ever ending.
The mRNA injections do NOT at all provide any immunity in any way.
Immunity means T-cell memory of the pathogen and what means of attacking it was successful.

We can use that picture for many diseases. There are now new strands of HIV that are double and triple as bad. But the taxpayers keep paying for this. As we get poorer the Obama pain pill will come into play.

Forum List

Back