🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Covid19 mortality rate

• Banned
In one day last month in South Dakota, 42 people died from Covid related illnesses.
In the previous flu season in South Dakota--the entire season--78 people died from the flu.

If you think it's just influenza, you're ignorant.
I don't know. But I am not seeing mass die offs or justifiable reasons for this lockdown, though. When did this happen? Its hard to miss a mass die off in real life. But the media keeps telling us...

Over 200,000. deaths so far. According to what I am reading. 15 deaths due to Covid in the county I live in. To be honest havent seen any obituaries in the news paper saying death by Covid. I have seen so called activist types saying more people died of Covid then in WW2. But over 400,000. died in WW2 from the USA . So check different sources when you hear news on this virus.

• Banned
The main stream media is owned by the Chinese. Look it up. And in the last few years the media pushes this anti cop anti white anti establishment anti heterosexuals anti capitalism screed. Spontaneously out of the fucking blue. Oh, NOW you can't question bigfoot...er, no, you can't question flat Earth, er no. YOU CAN do that. But you CAN'T question if fraud was involved in the 2020 election? Explain that to me.

I remember other bad flu seasons....bird flu, swine flu, SARS. Some people who caught the flu died. You know, just like how some people catch Covid and die. They tend to be old or already ill.

Here's the thing that is consistent about flu seasons: most people who catch the flu don't die. That is true of Covid too.

There is no reason to keep people huddled in their homes over this flu. To deny that something else is going on here is to ignore the obvious.

This lockdown will be seen as one of stupidest travesties in American History. 1950s had bomb shelters and duck and cover. I lived trough that. This "covid19" thing, over basically a more virulent form of the flu?

Why lockdown over what is essentially just the flu? People have died from the flu. 1918 influenza pandemic during WW1. I know plenty of folks that gotten Covid, its just common flu. I don't know ANYONE that has died from this.

Ah I see. Because Numero Uno doesn't have direct experience with something ----------therefore it doesn't exist.

I think I'm beginning to see what your problem is... .perspective.

headupass_thumb5.jpg

You know of course that "1918 influenza pandemic during WW1" is not a sentence, lacking what we call a "verb", but as long as the reference is there ---- in that year a "Liberty Parade" was held in Philadelphia, ignoring the advice on masking and social distancing and instead gathering a large superspreader crowd. Couple of weeks later meat wagons were making daily rounds to pick up the bodies.

I remember other bad flu seasons....bird flu, swine flu, SARS. Some people who caught the flu died. You know, just like how some people catch Covid and die. They tend to be old or already ill.

Here's the thing that is consistent about flu seasons: most people who catch the flu don't die. That is true of Covid too.

There is no reason to keep people huddled in their homes over this flu. To deny that something else is going on here is to ignore the obvious.

Actually to pretend this is the point is dishonest. It's not a matter of "how many die" but a matter of how fucking contagious it is.

Healthy people under 70 have very little to worry about from this virus. Look at all the prominent people who have contracted the virus. Most of them never even got sick, and the ones who did recovered in a matter of a few days.

While it would be incorrect to state that the CV is "no big deal," it takes mainly the very old and unhealthy people, and if that ain't you, it is no more dangerous than several other diseases that we confront every day without neurotic shutdowns and other restrictions.

Actually to pretend this is the point is dishonest. It's not a matter of "how many die" but a matter of how fucking contagious it is.
How do you know that covid is more contagious than other flus?

the biggest reason we end up with lock downs is because some people are incapable of putting up a simple mask...
Well up until December of 2019 nobody in American History was required to wear masks. And guess what? I don't know a single person that died from COVID19 now.

Why lockdown over what is essentially just the flu? People have died from the flu. 1918 influenza pandemic during WW1. I know plenty of folks that gotten Covid, its just common flu. I don't know ANYONE that has died from this.

Ah I see. Because Numero Uno doesn't have direct experience with something ----------therefore it doesn't exist.

I think I'm beginning to see what your problem is... .perspective.

headupass_thumb5.jpg

You know of course that "1918 influenza pandemic during WW1" is not a sentence, lacking what we call a "verb", but as long as the reference is there ---- in that year a "Liberty Parade" was held in Philadelphia, ignoring the advice on masking and social distancing and instead gathering a large superspreader crowd. Couple of weeks later meat wagons were making daily rounds to pick up the bodies.

half of this board couldnt have survived this virus... considering the average age...
so it is a good thing they didnt have first hand experience... and lets knock on wood they wont...

The main stream media is owned by the Chinese. Look it up. And in the last few years the media pushes this anti cop anti white anti establishment anti heterosexuals anti capitalism screed. Spontaneously out of the fucking blue. Oh, NOW you can't question bigfoot...er, no, you can't question flat Earth, er no. YOU CAN do that. But you CAN'T question if fraud was involved in the 2020 election? Explain that to me.
This has what in the fuck to do with Covid mortality rates!?

Forum List

Back