COVID19 - No Big Deal - Breathe Through Your Nose

This is called COVID19.

COVID-19, Chinese Wuhan Virus, CHICOM Wuhan Virus, Commie Virus, Chinese Death Virus, ℭ, Sweet n Sour Sickness, Mu Fu Guy Pain, Wushu Poopoo Flu, Kung Flu, Flu Man Chu, Hung Chow Spew, Shanghai Trots, General Tsao's Virus, Wu Ping Cough, Wubonic Plague, Wuhan-Fluhan, Wumonia, Mas Fina Cervirus, Sun Tzu Achoo, or Chop Flooy

Try being creative for a change.

No, I won't be racist about this calling it creative. This is COVID19, That's what the medical experts call it. Because people are getting it here having no contact with anyone who visited China or Europe.

You're just damned lucky the virus didn't start in Africa. :21:

I don't live in Africa so I am not damned lucky about shot. This disease has happened to white boys here in America who have had zero contact with Chinese. So this is the cracker19virus. Or the honkytonk flu. Whiteys woe. The Peckerwood pandemic. The trailer park plague. How about that for being creative?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Well I have to hand it to ya, that's pretty good. :laughing0301:

I think my fave was "honky tonk flu". Unfortunately that also means now I have the Rolling Frickin' Stones playing in my head.

It's not being hyped because of the US elections.

Do me a favor. Google these words:

"Trump's Chernobyl"

And then come back and tell me it's not being hyped because of the US elections.

Okay.

Hey TK:

It's not being hyped because of the US elections.

How'd I do?
6000200198506.jpg

Im not taking the Vaccine. It’s
a flipping Cold Virus.

Are they a Public Stock option......LOL

I hope this is the real deal here....................whoever makes the vaccine first and tests first are going to rich beyond belief.............

One time that Greed thing is a good thing here.
I've never used a flu shot..........Don't think I'll need it again.

Are they a Public Stock option......LOL

I hope this is the real deal here....................whoever makes the vaccine first and tests first are going to rich beyond belief.............

One time that Greed thing is a good thing here.

Who would want to profit from that?

Know what kind of "profit" Jonas Salk got?

Btw, the link is three weeks old. This is part of the normal development of things. But let's splash it in great big HEY LOOKA ME letters.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
you are more likely to drown in your bath tub than die from the corona...10 times more likely!

This is called COVID19.

COVID-19, Chinese Wuhan Virus, CHICOM Wuhan Virus, Commie Virus, Chinese Death Virus, ℭ, Sweet n Sour Sickness, Mu Fu Guy Pain, Wushu Poopoo Flu, Kung Flu, Flu Man Chu, Hung Chow Spew, Shanghai Trots, General Tsao's Virus, Wu Ping Cough, Wubonic Plague, Wuhan-Fluhan, Wumonia, Mas Fina Cervirus, Sun Tzu Achoo, or Chop Flooy

No, I won't be racist about this calling it creative. This is COVID19, That's what the medical experts call it. Because people are getting it here having no contact with anyone who visited China or Europe.

I don't live in Africa so I am not damned lucky about shot. This disease has happened to white boys here in America who have had zero contact with Chinese. So this is the cracker19virus. Or the honkytonk flu. Whiteys woe. The Peckerwood pandemic. The trailer park plague. How about that for being creative?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This is called COVID19.

AssInsertionDikSyndrome
HailedfromInsideAfricaVirus
Hung So Wee
Too Mondo Ebon

Weak. Those white men in San Francisco who were first found to have it here did not get AIDS from Africa.

AssInsertionDikSyndrome
Hung So Wee
Too Mondo Ebon

Weak. Those white men in San Francisco who were first found to have it here did not get AIDS from Africa.

No way man, I want to blame someone, just as well be black. I've already blamed the Asians for this virus. Next time Mexican or something, perhaps a lesbian or clown.

AssInsertionDikSyndrome
Hung So Wee
Too Mondo Ebon

No way man, I want to blame someone, just as well be black. I've already blamed the Asians for this virus. Next time Mexican or something, perhaps a lesbian or clown.
An orange clown, perhaps.

Forum List

Back