Covington kids are never heard shouting "build the wall"

n
So are we going to get an admission from the left that the kids were never heard shouting "build the wall" ?
You have to get that from Phillips. He said he heard it. What reason would he have to lie? He gets nothing for that, either way.
not sure which is worse,,that you said that out loud or that you believe it
What does Phillips get for lying about that or telling the truth? Nothing! Because nothing changes for him

The apologists remind me so much about Trump. He And Giuliani go and threaten Cohen and his family through witness tampering, no one from the Right says anything, and later on, everyone will deny it happened. They never saw the tweet and they don't believe it was a threat. This is the same thing. Conveniently no one heard or claims anyone said "build the wall" but Phillips. Isn't that something. Because people didn't hear it with all the drumming, doesn't mean it wasn't uttered.

The reason why it is so believable by Phillips is, why not? I mean look at the sexism that went on there by the Catholic Christian kids, who by the way, some were wearing MAGA hats, on video.

Last edited:
n
So are we going to get an admission from the left that the kids were never heard shouting "build the wall" ?
You have to get that from Phillips. He said he heard it. What reason would he have to lie? He gets nothing for that, either way.
What does Phillips get for lying about that or telling the truth? Nothing! Because nothing changes for him
you had a big bowl of koo-koo puffs this morning didnt you???

PUBLIC PERCEPTION CHANGES YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER

n

Video doesn't dumb fuck.

what video
n

Video doesn't dumb fuck.
and I wasnt talking about the video,,,you asked why would he lie and I told you

what video
n

Video doesn't dumb fuck.
"Public perception" doesn't change reality, because the public is exercising its convenient narrative. A beating drum and loud chanting. How could most of those people hear a few people chanting "build the wall"? Probably very few. Logic tells us that and "public perception" is useless.

what video
n

Video doesn't dumb fuck.
"Public perception" doesn't change reality, because the public is exercising its convenient narrative. A beating drum and loud chanting. How could most of those people hear a few people chanting "build the wall"? Probably very few. Logic tells us that and "public perception" is useless.

it also tells us you are useless,,,cause who cares if they said it or not

"Public perception"? That's why you think the chief was lying? Seriously? Try and look at it from a logical point of view. What "Public perception" does he get, bad or good? Nothing! He doesn't get paid for it. He goes back to where he came from and gets nothing. On the other hand, "public perception" for those kids matters, because they are caught on tape making sexist remarks. So, their reputations are on the line, not the Chief. The chief has no reputation to maintain. No one cares about him, and he knows it. So then, using logic, why did he walk into the crowd beating his drum? The answer becomes self explanatory.

"Public perception"? That's why you think the chief was lying? Seriously? Try and look at it from a logical point of view. What "Public perception" does he get, bad or good? Nothing! He doesn't get paid for it. He goes back to where he came from and gets nothing. On the other hand, "public perception" for those kids matters, because they are caught on tape making sexist remarks. So, their reputations are on the line, not the Chief. The chief has no reputation to maintain. No one cares about him, and he knows it. So then, using logic, why did he walk into the crowd beating his drum? The answer becomes self explanatory.
its time to put down the koo-koo puffs cause theyre going to your head

what video

Video doesn't dumb fuck.

it also tells us you are useless,,,cause who cares if they said it or not
So, now we get to the crust of the truth about this whole thing. You said everything that needs saying about this whole incident and explains the videos, the MAGA hats, and the whole Trump/ Christian/ privilege/Catholic fake anti-abortion rally. "WHO CARES". Thank you! That explains it all right there. The truth finally comes out. Enough said. It's all about the attitude at the end of the day. You've been so helpful in getting to the truth.

You aren't arguing anything.

be
cause its a waste of time with you

be
Because I don't tell you what you want to hear. "Put down the koo-koo puffs"? That's just bs talk. I make logical arguments and you have is name calling and stupid slogans. You are like the guy before, who kept denying the videos until he couldn't. Neither one of you ever say anything of value. No surprises there, especially when logic and video trumps nonsense.

be
Because I don't tell you what you want to hear. "Put down the koo-koo puffs"? That's just bs talk. I make logical arguments and you have is name calling and stupid slogans. You are like the guy before, who kept denying the videos until he couldn't. Neither one of you ever say anything of value. No surprises there, especially when logic and video trumps nonsense.

I said who cares if they said build the wall??? in fact I think I heard them say it once but not sure the direction it came from due to the yelling from the blacks and indians

the reason you are koo-koo is you think public perception means nothing when in reality it means a lot

be

I said who cares if they said build the wall??? in fact I think I heard them say it once but not sure the direction it came from due to the yelling from the blacks and indians

the reason you are koo-koo is you think public perception means nothing when in reality it means a lot
"Public perception" is not a replacement for the truth. Anyone who thinks it is, is either a willful liar or is a complete idiot.

be

"Public perception" is not a replacement for the truth. Anyone who thinks it is, is either a willful liar or is a complete idiot.

I never said that

be

if you want the truth then watch this where glen shows it wasnt the kids that yelled build the wall but the blacks that yelled it,,,along with all the other lies the indian told

Looks like this is another bullshit lie that members here and all over the internet are spreading.

"At no point in the video are the Covington H.S. teens ever heard chanting "build the wall", nor do they ever appear to intimidate or belittle anyone who is Native American. The video shows that a small group of men spent approximately two hours harassing and insulting nearly everyone around them, and Phillips placing himself inside the area where the students had gathered"

Teens reported to have 'surrounded and taunted' native by MSM considering legal action
It doesn't matter. The media felt just their existence is violence.

Forum List

Back