Covington kids are never heard shouting "build the wall"

I was told not to start anymore threads on this subject and to post on existing threads,

and of course it goes to credibility of the witness
Which tells us absolutely nothing.

no it tells us you are full of shit
Your conjecture isn't worth the words that were attached to this thread, if that is the hill you want to die on. Good luck with that stupid shit.

I was told not to start anymore threads on this subject and to post on existing threads,

Yes it does

It tells us Phillips has no credibility because he lied

Much like you
Lied about what?

Because when you look at Nathan Phillips' credibility there is absolutely nothing there! He's lied about Viet Nam and is currently lying about the confrontation between the Black Hebrew lunatics and the Covington school students.

Stop being a belligerent partisan obstructionist.

what video
you had a big bowl of koo-koo puffs this morning didnt you???

PUBLIC PERCEPTION CHANGES YOU STUPID MOTHER FUCKER
Video doesn't dumb fuck.
and I wasnt talking about the video,,,you asked why would he lie and I told you
"Public perception" is wort teats, when you have Catholoic kids laughing about rape and harassing young women. Do you actually believe anyone with a functioning brain would believe those kids after that? Hell no!
You are a liar they did not laugh about rape or harassed anyone as the video evidence proves.
I know what I saw, and I'm not fooled about it one bit. And that's all that matters to me. You have to live with your denials, not me.
Yes and you know you are a fucking liar and coward.

You know you saw an unknown person on video saying some shit

You claim he was one of the Catholic kids in question but you are a fucking liar and you know it.

Yes it does

Much like you
Lied about what?

at this point just about everything

Yes it does

Much like you
Lied about what?
He lied about his military service

He lied about his own actions and the actions of the Covington boys.

Just like you did and you know you did you pathetic coward.

What's this got to do with "build the wall" idiot.

Yes it does

Much like you
Lied about what?

Get mental help. Your lying is a bad example for others.

Yes it does

Much like you
Lied about what?

I am stating proven facts

It is you who is proven to be lying and everyone loves it.

It is great to see such a massive fool deny absolute reality as you are

So Phillips apparently has lied about the kids chanting about building the wall, and now we know for sure he's been lying about his service in Vietnam.
Time for the MSM to start pointing this out.

So Phillips apparently has lied about the kids chanting about building the wall, and now we know for sure he's been lying about his service in Vietnam.
Phillips never said he went to South Vietnam, but considers himself a vet. And, what about it? In his mind he served his country, which he did. And there is no proof Phillips lied about "build the wall" because of all the drum noise and kids making their own noise. Doesn't mean kids didn't chant "build the wall". And if you really believe that it didn't happen, you have no real evidence it didn't. I have no evidence that it did happen. But what I do know, is that when you have these same kids on video making rape remarks and harassing young women, my money is still on Phillips. Phillips questionable military status not withstanding. The military status is totally irrelevant to anything.

Yes it does

Much like you
Lied about what?

You need serious mental evaluation. Get help.

Phillips never said he went to South Vietnam, but considers himself a vet. And, what about it? In his mind he served his country, which he did. And there is no proof Phillips lied about "build the wall" because of all the drum noise and kids making their own noise. Doesn't mean kids didn't chant "build the wall". And if you really believe that it didn't happen, you have no real evidence it didn't. I have no evidence that it did happen. But what I do know, is that when you have these same kids on video making rape remarks and harassing young women, my money is still on Phillips. Phillips questionable military status not withstanding. The military status is totally irrelevant to anything.
the video of him claiming he went has been posted several times

He most certainly did say he was on Vietnam

Unlike your claims it is documented.

You are a proven liar

You have no such videos of same kids saying anything about rape or women

That is proven fact liar.

Yes it does

Much like you
Lied about what?

No you need to grow up

I am right and your video proves it

You can't save face by lying the way you are

Marine Corps says Nathan Phillips didn't serve in Vietnam - NY Daily News

but he said he did

Lied about what?

No you need to grow up

Marine Corps says Nathan Phillips didn't serve in Vietnam - NY Daily News Phillips never said he went to South Vietnam. He hasn't lied, and he did serve his country for four years.

Yes and yet he lied like a coward and said he did

Much like your filthy lying ass he is a dishonest coward.

No you need to grow up

Marine Corps says Nathan Phillips didn't serve in Vietnam - NY Daily News Phillips never said he went to South Vietnam. He hasn't lied, and he did serve his country for four years.
He most certainly did say he was in Vietnam

It is on record

Just as it is on record that your worthless ass lied about the kids harassing women and talking about rape.

Forum List

Back